First Day

Why did you leave?

Eunhyuk's POV: 

  "Have you got everything you need? Don't forget anything okay?" my mother said to me at our front door. I was going away to boarding school for university with all my friends and I was very excited! "Yes, Umma. I've got everything." I told her. My mother smiled sadly and I quickly said, "Don't cry. I'm just going to study. I'll be back during the holidays and I will bring back good results!" My mother nodded and hugged me. "I know you will. I love you Eunhyuk ah. Take care of yourself there okay?" She whispered into my ear. "I will." Just then, a car drove up to our house. It was Siwon with his father. "Siwon's here. I have to go already. Bye mum. Take care of yourself and everyone else okay? I will call you when i reach the school!" I gave my family members a hug before carrying all my bags to Siwon's car and putting it in the boots. I gave everyone a wave and climbed into the car. Finally. 

  "Hello Uncle. Hey Siwon." I greeted the both of them. "Hello Eunhyuk! Nervous?" Siwon's father asked me. I shook my head and replied, "Not really. I'm so excited! All my friends will be going to the same school so i'll be fine. And it's my first time in a boarding school so it's something new." Siwon's father nodded and then continued to drive. 

  "Do you think we'll be rooming together?" I asked Siwon. He shrugged and said, "I hope so." 

Narrator's POV:

  After that, both of them, Siwon and Eunhyuk remained silent for the rest of the ride to school. Both were deep in thoughts about their new school and the new people they were going to meet. 

Eunhyuk's POV: 

  "We're finally here!" I said excitedly as I looked out of the window. 'Wow, the school is huge!' I thought and stared at the school, amazed. The school had 5 buildiings. The main building in the middle, 2 buildings for dorms and 2 buildings for classrooms, science labs etc. Siwon's father parked his car and helped us take our luggages out of his boots. He then said some words similar to my mum's. He then drove off after making sure that we would be fine on our own. "Let's go to the check in counter there." Siwon said, pointing at where many students were standing already. I nodded and gathered all my luggage. As we queued, we chatted and looked at our surroundings. 10 minutes later, it was finally our turn. I went to the first counter and Siwon went to the third counter. 

  "Name?" A woman sitting at the table asked me without smiling. In fact, she looked bored. I was shocked at the lack of friendliness but then thought that she probably had to do this the whole day and it was not her fault that she got tired. "Eunhyuk. Lee HyukJae." I said. The woman looked up at me sharply. "Is it Eunhyuk or Lee Hyukjae?" She snapped. I stared at her for a few seconds before mumbling, "Lee HyukJae." The woman looked down at the paper again scanning through the paper, probably looking for my name. I looked at Siwon and saw that the teacher he got was smiling and thought how lucky Siwon was to get him. I sighed softly. Then, the woman seemed to find what she was looking for and passed me a few papers.

  "This is your timetable and the next page is the list of CCAs you can choose from and the next page is the form for you to fill up regarding your CCA choices. You will be in Tower 2, room 136 on the 18th level. Your roommate will be Choi Siwon. Here are your room keys. Don't lose it. If not you would have to pay for another set. This is the map of the school and the list of books you would need for classes but I assumed you have them already. It's just an in case thing. If you have any questions, you can approach the staff in the office in this building level 2. You may go now." 

  Before I could thank her, she called the next person in the queue. I quickly grabbed my bags and got out of the counters, not wanting to block the way. I waited for Siwon to be done and soon, we were on the way to our room. On the way there, I complained about the teacher that i got who checked me in. "She is so unfriendly I swear. I hope we don't get her as our teacher." I grumbled as we went in our new room. The place where we'll be staying for the next few years. 

  "I'll take this!" I said and put my things on the bed furthest from the toilet. Siwon shook his head and grinned. He put his things on his bed and said, "Okay, you can take that. It just means, i can use the toilet first." I laughed. I sat down and looked through the papers that the woman passed to me just now. On one piece of the paper, it showed the list of names that would be in the same homeroom class as me. As I scanned through, I was relieved that all my friends, Siwon, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Heechul would be in the same class as me. When i reached the last name, my heart skipped a beat. There at the end of the list was written, 'Lee Donghae'. 

  'It can't be...'


How is it? ^^ Hope it's nice! And i can't wait to write the part where Eunhyuk finally sees Donghae! :D What will his reaction be like? (; oh, and i will post a few chapters by a few chapters. ^^ Please comment on this and subscribe!