The first kiss...

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At this moment of time, 

I am justice onfused. 

And I found myself hanging on the edge

and about to fall...

-Im Yoona

 

YOONA'S POV

 

"Yoona?" 

 

I just turn my head to see it was Seohyun. I just made a face, not interested to talk or anything.

 

"Are you okay?" 

 

Why is everyone seems to care so much? When i only wanted THAT person to atleast care for me? And when i expected so much, I received less. Of all the the people, why is she like that? Suddenly being cold towards me.

 

I felt a hand on my for forehead, "You seems okay." Seohyun said, "IS something bothering you?" she said in a worried tone.

 

yes there is. "I'm fine Hyun-ah." i smiled.

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

no.. "Yes, thank you."

 

"Okay?! hmmm, Alright, we are having a movie marathon after shift. It is overnight, you should come.." she said.

 

"Whose going?" 

 

"Me, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny and YOU!" she said with a smile.

 

"I am not sure if i can-"

 

"No! you're been avoiding to hang out with us lately, you can tall to us if there is something wrong, you know? like what friends always does." she smiled.

 

"It's just that i'll be elsewhere after shift, Let me try to come over and be with you guys."

 

"Alright! That's it Yoong! You'll be fine, trust me." she pat my shoulder and went back to her department.

 

I sighed. These past few days i've been thinking a lot. But there is this PERSON that has been affecting me so much that i don't even know how to vent it out. JESSICA JUNG, why became like that? After that night of telling you my problem with my mother, the next day you acted like we haven't talk at all and doesn't know ech other. What the hell is wrong with you? 

 

The manager also told me to make up my mind, if I wanted to stay here or be transfered at Yongsan. ! I can't even decide. I wanted to stay but what's the use? If Jessic is going to be this cold, should I stay. Plus the fact that she is avoiding me? Can i just resign from my job? To end everything.?


(Later that night..)


ring.... ring... ring......

 

Phone's vibrating at the nth time, i know it's Seohyun, calling me and will ask where i was. It's past 10 in the evening and I'm already heading towards their apartment. They should have strarted. I picked up the phone and answered it.

 

"Yoona? Why are you not answering? where are you?" It was Seohyun who seems to be the only one interested.

 

"The gate is lock, I can't come in." I just said.

 

"You're already there? Why didn't you tell?" She retorted.

 

"I thought that..." 

 

"Alright, wait there." And the phone hang up.

   

I was looking at the moon while waiting for Seohyun to come and open the gate for me, as I glance I saw a shadow approaching to see it is  different person. She silently unlock the gate and open it for me. I just went inside and walk inside leaving her alone in there,

 

Why did i do that? If i continue to act as if I am not hurting at all, I might cry on the spot. I can feel the cold aura coming from her as if telling me that I am not welcome to be with here. So I leave her behind. And went inside the room.

 

As i went inside, they already started. All eyes on the television watching a romantic comedy.

 

"Hi." I greeted. 

 

"Get a place Yoona, you want something?" It was Seohyun, still busy watching the movie. 

 

"I'm fine." I said.

 

So I placed my bag on the side and find myself a decent place to sit at. As i look up, I saw Jessie glaring at me. What have I done wrong?

 

She sat while still looking at me while me not portraying any reaction as well. Then she looked at Sooyoung with a smile.

 

"Soo! I cooked some noodles, wanna try?'' She said excitedly.

 

"Really? Ofcourse i would like to!" Soo said.

 

I was taken back. So that is the REASON behind her coldness, she have a new prospect, if I must say. Someone she can put all her attentions too. Crap!Why haven't I taught about that? So basically, she doesn't really care at all and I was the only affected one. Feeling miserable while the other one is enjoying herself to the fullest with someelse! And the one that pisses me off is, I just let myself be in this state while the other doesn't feel the same!

 

I was abount to explode when...

 

...someone hold my hand...It was Jessie..

 

"You want some, Yoona?'' She said.

 

"I just shook my head and look at the tv. Totally ignoring her. 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter