Chapter 45

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n; there's nothing much i can say, really really thank you for your comments, it's fun knowing your thoughts and seeing on the chapter's statistic showed a pretty fair number of subscribers that read each story's chapters

So, yes, i updated again. Those who wanted Tiffany back, I can't promise anything but I'm considering that, nevertheless,please continue supporting the story till the end.. Hehe... Sorry for the yoonsic shippers if i broke your hearts. Keep believing;)

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

Before Taeyeon left, she reminded Yoona not to take too much alcohol for she is going to work again tomorrow. We bid goodbye to her and by the time she went, that is the time that people come in to order.

 

 

We made a plan, Kai will be just making the food. While I am here, Siwon and I will be the dinning crew while Yoong is at the counter doing transaction while dispatching the food made by Kai. So by the time I leave, it will be Siwon and Yoona working together as the dispatcher-counter-dinning.. They will be assisting the one who will order to them and it's going to be multitasking for both of them. I don't want to leave, if it weren't because of Dong Hae. I actually ask him to go first but he insisted to stay leaving me no choice. Ever since he knew about me and Yoona, He always makes sure to go here as much as he can just to check out if we are having interactions. Peculiar it is that he can actually do it, why not before. So the only reason why he is being like this because he knew that Yoona has the capability to take me away from him. 

 

 

It just sadden me the fact that Yoona didn't fight for me the moment I broke up with her. Well, it's my fault. I gave her lots of reason not to fight any longer.

 

 

Hours had passed so fast. I'm almost done with my shift. Good thing when the clock strikes 5pm  there are no longer customers inside. So I was able to punch out on time because Hae has been signaling me from the outside. Quite irritating!

 

 

I went outside after bidding them farewell. Yoona is in the kitchen when I said goodbye. Maybe she did that on purpose.

 

 

"Finally, I've started to have roots in here." Hae stated when I wen out the café.

 

 

"If you didn't know, the owner was here a while ago and the fact that there are no evening shifters leaves me no choice but stay." I said irritably.

 

 

"Hey, chill! I was just kidding." Hae tried to calm me.

 

 

"Let's just go." I said still not looking at him. Maybe I'm just irritated because I wasn't able to say goodbye to Yoona.

 

 

"I saw Victoria. I didn't know that she is working around. She asked me to wait for her. She is going with us." Hae said still sitting. 

 

 

So I have no choice but sit infront of him. Victoria is our classmate in highschool. We are going to the same event. Highschool reunion or more likely within our group. Yeah  she is working near here .but we barely hang out.

 

 

Before I could speak Yoona went out of the café. I turned around and I can see that Hae is looking as well. She was talking with someone on the phone.

 

 

"I'm not sure about it, Yul." She said.

 

 

"Yeah, I need to check my schedule first." She said as she walks towards her car. She take out her keys to open her white BMW car and get something inside.

 

 

"She must be really rich." Hae commented. 

 

 

"Stop it Hae." I said as I am still looking at Yoona.

 

 

"Alright alright." He finally gives up. I am cursing inside my head because I badly want to leave this place. I can't take any of Yoona's coldness. The fact that Dong Hae is here as well.

 

 

When Yoona went out of the car, she is now bringing her laptop using her left hand. As she walks towards the café, a group of girls sit just besides us and I can't help but noticed that they are gawking at Yoona. I sighed. It can't be helped. Yoona still is outstanding even wearing a barista uniform as if she is endorsing it as a model.

 

 

As Yoona is about to enter the café, the girls called her out. I am now focusing on my phone  pretending to be playing some games but the truth is I'm actually eavesdropping them.

 

 

"You are Yoona, right." asked by the long haired girl who is like 16 years of age.

 

 

"Yes Miss?! Anything I can help with?!" Yoona asked nicely.

 

 

oh my god. they said in unison reacting as if their crush talks with them for the first time.

 

 

I can see that Yoona's face soften as the four girls are so happy talking with her.

 

 

"Can you do us a favor?!" One of the girls said.

 

 

"Sure. What is it?!" She cooly said. This is what I hate with Yoona, she is entertaining. I know I don't have the rights but I can't help but feel hurt.

 

 

"Can we have a picture with you?! please~~~" They are using their aegyo and it pisses me off.

 

 

"Sure. uhm, do you have a monopod so that we can fit together?!" Yoona ask.

 

 

"Ahm, we don't have here." The girl said in a sad tone.

 

 

" Don't worry, let me just hold it." Yoona said as she ruffled the hair of that girl and put her laptop on top of the counter. Then She extended her arm so that all of them can fit together.

 

 

"Smillleeeeee~~~" Yoona said flashing her widest smile.

 

 

"One more please?!" Said the other one. 

 

 

"Alright, but this is the last one. Because I need to work too. Okay?!" Yoona said. Good job in that!

 

 

After they took picture, Yoona immediately went inside leaving the girls still hyped up the fact that they got the chance to see Yoona and have picture with them.

 

 

How I remembered that I'm the only one she was taking pictures before...

 

 

How I slipped the chance that I'm the only one....

 

 

I just kept quiet ignoring Dong Hae' stare at me. I'm not in the mood to entertain his questions at all. Its all his fault anyway.

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

I sighed as I entered the café only to be greeted by Siwon whose smiling so wide as if he has witnessed everything.

 

 

"Now I know why this café is never running out of customers." He said as he was busy making orders.

 

 

"Don't dare continue." I asked as I placed the laptop on the shelf under the counter. I'll be helping Siwon make reports later since Manager Go is being absent for three days.

 

 

"Alright, alright." He said surrendering.

 

 

"By the way, Boss said that we can close the store at 9pm so we can finish all reports since us three will be the opening shifters tomorrow." I said.

 

 

He gave me a thumbs up while still preparing the order. Here is the thing, what was ordered to you, you should be the one preparing it and never leave the customers unattended. So far we are doing good.

 

 

Or so I thought....

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

We are still waiting for Victoria. Geez, if only I knew that girl is coming I should have extended my hours and make Dong Hae wait. I rested my head on my palm while watching Yoong and Siwon whose so busy attending the customers. It's already 6pm now and I've noticed that there were a lot of customers coming in as I expect it to be. 

 

 

Yoona is so busy. I've scanned all the people inside and they are all looking at her. Who wouldn't, Yoona is such an attention seeker. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter