Chapter 36

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 WEEKS AFTER....

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

"Somebody's happy."

 

 

Jessica turned to her side to see Amber skillfully held the bar tray with used mugs and some trash. She was able to clean the last used table and now, its their lean hours. No more customers, just a few who would only order take outs and that's it. It also means that the staff have time to chit chat. 

 

 

Ever since Yoona flew to the States, Siwon manage the counter works with the help of Jessica and Amber was assigned to do the dinning works.  Opening staffs are few compare to the closing staffs since they are expecting bulk customers especially in the afternoon.

 

 

"I am. She's coming back." Jessica smiled widely and continued wiping the mugs.

 

 

"The mighty Yoona?!" Amber asked and while checking if the stocks are still good. They wouldn't want to be run out of once customers came in.

 

 

Jessica chuckled. "Where did you get that from?!" 

 

 

"Well, based on you story, she seems to fit the criteria." Amber explained coyly.

 

 

Jessica laughed. She can't help it, after a week and a half of no contacts with Yoona surely bring the worst of it but good thing Amber is there, she was able to share her side of the story without the fear of being judge. They have gotten pretty close, Amber is pretty close with the staffs as well since she is open and very vocal about her uality and about her status with her complicated relationship.

 

 

Being so close with Jessica, they were being teased that Amber's princess might come and make a commotion or Dong Hae will just suddenly appear and punch Amber. But those are all pure kid's play.

 

 

"I'm glad she's finally coming home. " Another smile appeared on her pretty face.

 

 

"How are you sure about that?" Amber still not convinced.

 

 

"I overheard Boss Tae speaking with somebody when I was about to go in her office. Instead of knocking, I just eavesdropped." She chuckled.

 

 

(FLASHBACK....)

JESSICA'S POV

 

Heavy footsteps plus her rapid heartbeat. It's now or never. She needs to ask Boss Taeyeon. Call her rude or what but she needs to know when Yoona is coming back. Since she left, she never failed to dial her number even though she's fully aware that it will only lead to her voicemail.

 

 

Her own heartbeat outdrew all background noises as she is already on the office door. She was about to knock when she heard somebody talk. It must be their midget Boss.

 

 

"You are giving me a lot of headache Yoong." Her eyes widen. She shook her head lightly thinking that there's only one Yoong right?! and it's her Yoona! 

 

 

"When?!" The midget asked again.

 

 

"I'll be gone for a few days, I'll be going to Busan and check the location but still not sure about the date."

 

 

She covered to avoid herself from making any noise. Her continuous nervousness is not helping she might scream anytime.

 

 

"You should meet me before I go to Busan and that's an order  Yoona."

 

 

There was silence, the midget must be listening to her explanation.

 

 

"Go here. At this café, maybe in my office. Alright, see you."

 

 

And soon she heard the drop sound and before she was caught, she ran in a tip toed manner to prevent any unnecessary noises.

 

(END OF FLASHBACK...)

 

 

Good thing that the older girl didn't noticed her presence. Ever since that Yoona was gone, Taeyeon was missing as well. Chef Kim and Siwon always tell them that she is on a business meeting or trip, but she knew better. Maybe Yoona told her to lie low and be away from the store so that Jessica will have no idea how she was doing.

 

 

"That's creepy of you. So, when is she coming?!" Amber asked.

 

 

But the girl in front of her suddenly became silent. 

 

 

"Hey, I said when is she coming?!" Amber asked again and faced Jessica who seems frozen in the spot. 

 

 

Amber on the other hand tried to snap her out but it was no used. The girl seems to be shocked as if she has seen a ghost or something. Instead of asking again because it might be put on a waste, she just looked outside to see the one Jessica is currently looking at.

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

I am not seeing things, am I?!

 

 

"Jessica, what are you looking at?!" Amber asked.

 

 

I kept mum. I must be seeing things. But hell no, I am not hallucinating.

 

 

"Whose that?!" Amber asked now looking at the direction I'm looking.

 

 

"You can see her?!" Amber asked with irritation. I can't blame her, I'm not responding.

 

 

"Ofcourse? I have eyes, and that's a glass wall. Yes, Jessica I can see! But who is that?!"

 

 

Before I could respond, the person I'm looking at already went inside the café. She looks amazing as the last time I saw her smile. Oh M G! She is approaching. I can feel my palm are sweating. how should I greet her. 

 

 

Plain loose shirt, front tuck in on her high waist denim shorts and a pair of white sneakers. Still the same person I fell in love with.

 

 

I know Amber is also looking at her and before I could speak, Amber beat me in that. 

 

 

"Hi." Amber cooly said.

 

 

"Hi, you must be Amber?!" She greeted back.

 

 

"Y-yeah... I am?" Amber stuttered.

 

 

I raised an eyebrow completely shocked the way Amber answered her. This is the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter