Hearts that feel: PITY

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I broke up with someone I love, and it was harder than I thought..."

--Yoona

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

              It was a nice feeling that Yoona is giving me this chance to show her how much I love her, since that day in her house, how we cuddle and how she tell me that she loves me, the warmth of her body whenever she hugs me and the touch of her lips against mine, its just like the first time we did it. And it makes me feel happy.

 

"You seems happy?" Amber interrupted my train of thoughts while wiping the glasses.

 

I smiled.. She whistled. "I'm sensing something here~ Tell me!"

 

I smiled. "Nothing much really to talk about but I think I'm on the right track."

 

She widen her eyes, "You mean you and her are getting back together?" and put her hands on my shoulder waiting for my answer...

 

"Stop it, dork!" I pushed her away. "Baby steps. I want to make sure that I will get her trust and love again."

 

"Why is that?" she stand besides me and crossed her arms. "Is she making it hard for you?"

 

"Not really, I just find her weird sometimes."

 

"Missy, we don't have the whole time in the world to talk about that! Just tell me!" She rolled her eyes I chuckled.

 

"Alright, alright. I can't read her mind, she always confuses me with her actions. She may be sweet but when she realize it, she will turn cold again. But then, she would allow me to touch her or kiss her and would not say anything... I really want to hear her thoughts if I'm progressing or what, but most of the time I'm afraid that i might be pushing her too much . I don't know. What do you think?" I said.

 

"Hmmmmmm.... I think that is a normal reaction from her. But did you actually talk about it?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Did you two talk? about the two of you?" She said with gritted teeth...

 

I sighed. "I b-beg...." I said

 

She didn't react, I was waiting for some words to spit out. Hurtful words from her but she didn't say any words yet, that's the time I looked up to see her reaction. "Jessica.... you do know that I care for you right?" I nodded. "And whatever I say, wether it hurts or below the belt, you know that I care as a FRIEND..." she emphasized the word... I just nodded, telling her to continue

 

She sighed. "You're relationship with her is over, yet you're asking or even begging her to come back. And worse, you are begging her to come back and starts fresh when you are the one who made her choose to break it up with you."

 

I was speechless.. "S-so what are you trying to tell here?"

 

"You know the saying? Relationship are like broken glasses, sometimes its better to leave it broken rather than hurt yourself trying to put them back together."

 

"What are you trying to say?"

 

"You know what I mean, Jessie, you'd always know your partner is only with you because you begged her to stay. Do you really want a relationship based on that?" she said seriously

 

"I-it's not what you think it is, Amber...."

 

"It is finished Jessie. Your relationship with her is finished. The sooner you accept this, the quicker you'll get back on your feet. And you will also make it fair with her."

 

The door opened. Interrupting their serious talk. Its just two customers who enter the café. "Think about it, okay? Don't push yourself to hard." She smiled and left the counter.

 

That left me dumbfounded making me think the past moments we had had ever since Yoona started talking to me, yes, there are a LOT OF TIMES she would be quiet and whenever I ask she would just simply say that she was thinking of something and I would just shrug it off thinking there's nothing wrong. 

 

But... 

 

there is something wrong... right?

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

I was just staring out of nowhere. I don't know what to do, there's nothing lonelier about the fact that you wanted to tell a lot of things, there are a lot of things going on inside your head, you don't know to talk to. or who will listen. While it's getting late and late at night, you became immersed with your emotion. As if you are drowning, suddenly, you are thinking if you're going to continue or just go with the flow... 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter