Reminisce of the past

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: hi!! I don't know if this should be the next chapter or what. But it has to happen anyways, and i wanted to show you guys why yoona is being like that. Afraid.... So, its going to be  long struggle for the both and i hope that you would support till the end. ^^ 

 

The italic texts are yoona's and Tiffany's past, ok?!^^

 

 

HappyHappy reading ^^

 

====================================================

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

I was walking alone. Good thing it's not that dangerous to walk granted that it's already 1 in the morning. I stopped on my track and looked back. And to my disappointment, there is no Jessica running to catch me. Maybe, I was really right. I maybe just her past time. Since Dong Hae isn't always there that she needed someone to be a past time. Why did I even allow her to do that?!

 

 

I continued to walk. I was exhausting. from the emotions I'm feeling. I accepted to work at Yongsan because I wanted to escape from home and I also wanted to be away from her. If she is serious about me, she would take into consideration of   us and even consider breaking up with Dong Hae.

 

 

Why would I always be in this complicated situation?! why would I be always involve in a relationship of others and why would I always be the third party?! I suddenly remember Tiffany.. 

 

 

 

it was my off. I receive a message from tiffany that she didn't go to work and that she needs me now. I suddenly get off to bed checking the time when I received the message. Crap, an hour had already past. I texted her.

 

 

"I just woke up, I'm sorry. Where are you?!''

to: Tiffany

 

 

not any longer I received her response.

"Come here. I need you now."

to: Yoona

 

 

"Where are you?! Wait for me."

to: Tiffany

 

 

"I'm at the cafe. The same place where we always hang out."

to: Yoona

 

 

"I'm on my way. wait for me."

to: Tiffany

 

 

I rushed myself in preparing to leave which earned confussion from my mom. I said that there was an urgent meeting and I need to be there. My mom easily bought my excuse because she didn't ask anymore question. I just said that I'll be home before dinner.

 

 

The café she's at now is just an hour from home. I hope there's no traffic within the area so that I could come a bit earlier. what happened to her?! I was texting her to be updated of my where abouts but she is not responding. after an hour, I finally made my way to the café and good thing she is just there.

 

 

I went inside and sit infront of her.

 

 

"Hey, what's wrong?! You should order at least while waiting. I'm sorry if I read the message quite late." I scratched my nape.

 

 

"Are you hungry?!" I asked when she was not saying anything at all.

 

 

She just nodded. So I went to the counter and ordered food for us. 

 

 

"Hi, I would like to order the same for two." I smiled.

 

 

"How about dessert?!" the Lady asked.

 

 

"Huh?!" I asked since she already knows that I don't usually order additional items if I didn't order them initially.

 

 

"I saw her crying when she came," she pointed at Tiffany, "I wanted to ask but I might offend her. She might have a fight with her boyfriend. Good thing you are here to comfort her as her bestfriend."

 

 

I looked at Tiffany and that made me feel hurt. She and Nikhun had a fight again, maybe.

 

 

"I wish she could tell me that, since I arrived she doesn't speak a single word."

 

 

"She would do that  just give her time/" And the cashier winked at me.

 

 

I blushed i n an instant. I can't help it, she is quite cute.

 

 

"Hey, if you have time, why don't you go here alone?! I'll treat you with some coffee and cakes." She smiled sweetly.

 

"I'll take that as an offer, but now, I'll help my friend first. and Yes, you can add a dessert, the special in the house/" I smiled and went back to Tiffany

 

 

Not quite some time, there was already a bus and i quickly get inside. Trail of thoughts are now inside my head. Should I really accept the offer at Yongsan? I accepted the offer but I told the general manager that I'll check first if i will stay there permanently, which he agreed upon to. So for the meantime, I will only work there for like a week or two and return back to the main branch and be there as if nothing happened. I hope Jessica is no longer there, that she didn't signed up another contract. I can't stand seeing her there again. 

 

 

I noticed that Tiffany is not even touching the food. I am already eating my dessert and I keep glancing on the counter like asking for help. I sighed.

 

 

"Fany-ah, you should somehow eat. Look at you, you look really pale."

 

 

She didn't bother to look at me. I sighed again. Before I could say anything, she stood up and went outside. I stood up immediately to ask the counter lady to pack the food Tiffany didn't even bother to touch. 

 

 

"She may be really hurt." She said while packing the food.

 

 

"What should I even do?!"

 

 

"Just be there for her, she may not tell anything atleast she knows that you are there and just waiting for her to speak up.

 

 

I sighed. " Thanks! " I said and get the packed foods and went outside. I was able to follow her, good thing because I'm quite tall. 

 

 

I opened my umbrella as it was starting to rain when she suddenly speak up.

 

 

"Let me get drained, Im Yoona. Let me, just this time." She looked at me with pleading eyes.

 

 

I was starstruck. And hurt, if that wasn't enough to describe how I feel. I want to tell her that she is the one who wanted me to be with her and now telling me to just let her?! I sighed. And looked at the other side. I just stayed quite.

 

 

She walked away from me. It was like 10 meters when i started to follow her. Quietly, while she let herself be drenched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter