push and pull...

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

 

 

I wake up around 12 noon. My shift for today is by 4pm till midnight. I can hear my mom's cooking. I should be getting up, instead, i grab my phone.

 

 

For the past weeks that i have no one to talk to, Google have been my bestfriend, every questions that i asked, Google has an answer. And now, i'll be asking another question and i hope i'll be enlightened by Google. Kekeke

 

 

I input my question and after it loaded. I got surprised at the result.

 

 

Crap!!!

 

 

 

"Yoona! Get up now and have something to eat." it was mom, she just knocked the door and said those words without opening the door.

 

 

I got up and started to prepare myself to work.

 

 

After two hours, i arrived at the store to be surprised that Jessica was there. It's her day off, what the hell she's doing here?

 

 

I went inside. She was like a celebrity being crowded and being asked by our co-staff. Asking how was her off, asking how it went well since she and her boyfriend met yesterday, what did they do and things like that. I punch in without getting dressed first and went outside to change. I did that without even greeting Jessica and the others. What's wrong with me anyways?

 

 

Tsk...

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

 

I saw Yoongie again. She keep me calling ice princess when in fact she is the cold one here. Should be staying with my family here in Seoul but here i am, being a martyr or what, visiting the store and JUST to see Yoongie. But it seems that all my efforts are going to be put into a waste.

 

 

She went inside the store, punched in and went outside, again, as if i am not here. She passed on me as if she's telling me who am i for her to greet me. Damn it! They are talking out loud but what Yoona did drew them out. So out of nowhere, i excuse myself and followed Yoongie.

 

 

I opened the door to found out that she is so busy fixing herself.

 

 

I'm really getting full of her actions towards me today.

 

 

"Hey!!"

 

 

"hmmmm?!"

 

 

She didnt't even bother looking at me at all.

 

 

"isn't it your off today?!" she asked.

 

 

"yes , i-it is..." i suddenly buckled up. If she asked me what i'm doing here, i might unable to answer it properly.

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

 

Argghhh.. I can't even look at her.

 

 

Crap! Jessie, why are you being like that? Is that your normal self? Or are you being like that because of me?

 

 

I suddenly remembered what i found out on google.

 

 

Here's what i searched:

 

 

"IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A GIRL LIKES YOU(MORE THAN LIKE) EVEN THOUGH SHE ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND?

 

 

      SIGNS:

 

    (  √ )1. She widens her eyes in a cute and funny way

 

    ( √ ) 2. Always laugh at your jokes and will tease you       

                 eventually

 

    ( √ ) 3. When she sees me being teased, she would say

             "I'm getting pleased!" while laughing.

 

    ( √ ) 4. She would always pinch me in my arm, cheecks  

                 and nose.

 

 

Arrrrrgh! It is affirmative. But there is one thing that catches me though, it said "TRY TO OBSERVE HOW SHE ACTS WITH OTHERS" 

 

 

I looked up while scratching my jaw. I think it's her normal self. But Chef Kim once said why is Jessica acts like that when it comes to me. She seems so pleased teasing me around. I admit, he said that to me and... Jessica as well... Jessica even said that she can't sleep whenever i sleep over at their apartment.

 

                  

Idon't know. But, is she feeling/thinking the way i feel/thinks towards her?! I suddenly remembered the first night i stayed at thei apartment.

 

 

 

 

(FLASHBACK....)

 

 

IT WAS VERY CHILLY. 

 

 

I SAT OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR WHILE STARGAZING.

 

 

SHE SAT AS WELL, BESIDE ME.

 

 

THEN...

 

 

WE KEPT LOOKING, NO STARING AT EACH OTHER'S EYES. AS IF WE WANTED TO DO IT. SHE KEPT ON LEANING ON MY SHOULDER AND WOULD RUB HER POINTED NOSE. AND EVERYTIME I WOULD SAY THAT IT HURTS, SHE WOULD SAY THAT ITS JUST FOR ENDEARMENT. I REALLY CAN'T READ HER MIND. ALTHOUGH, I WANT TO DO IT, I'M STILL IN MY RIGHT MIND NOT TO BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO RUIN WHAT WE HAVE. SINCE SHE SAID THAT SHE FOUND A SISTER IN ME... 

 

 

(END OF FLASHBACK...)

 

 

I'm pathetic. 

 

 

"Let's go?!"

 

 

I turned to Jessie who was in turn already facing at my side. I didn't even noticed that. I looked at her eyes, no emotion at all. Maybe, that was the reason she was being called the ice princess. I kept staring at those lovely, bold eyes. 

 

 

I noticed something...

 

 

Am i seeing things?! Her eyes seems to say something. Longing for something or someone. Is something bothering her?! If there is, what is it then?!

 

 

"Jessie?!"

 

 

"Yes, Yoongie?!"

 

 

"Are you alright?!" i said in a low tone.

 

 

She just smiled. The most sincere smile i got from her this day. I smiled as well and scanned her face as i noticed her top shirt. She is wearing black. And there is a statement printed on the front. I pouted my lips as i read the words.

 

 

"I.... Love.... You.... "

 

 

"Yes, Yoongie. I love you!"

 

 

I widen my eyes at the thought of what she just said. Did she repeat it to agreed with what i said unconsciously or... She said what she thinks she is feeling for me?! Which is which anyway?! I wanna slap myself for such being a fool not to notice what is imprinted on her shirt. It won't sink in my head at all.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter