Chapter 60- new chapter

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK (still in bold and italic mode)

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Jessica and Dong Hae are arguing at the back of the bar where no one could (atleast ) hear them. It's been like 2 hours since they left the others inside drinking.

 

 

"What are you doing here, Dong Hae?!" Jessica Spit out, she was so mad
she wanted to scream, wanted to slap Dong Hae, she just wanted to get away from all of this.

 

 

"Let's go home Jessica. Please." He said in a soft voice.

 

 

Jessica was taken back, he seems calm now. but why?

 

 

"I am not going anywhere near you, Dong Hae. It's already over. We are over. Please. Just let me go. "

 

"No... I'm not going to do that. You belong to me. Not to her."

 

"That's for me to decide, Hae. Just please leave. " She cracked. She doesn't want to deal with this anymore.

 


"No.... We're done. " Jessica walked out and went inside the building. She scan as she can see that the area is getting crowded. She go to their table and find Yoona now making herself sober.

 


She sit down beside Yoona and looked at others who seems already sober. "You guys seems done drinking, sorry to keep you waiting." Jessica awkwardly chuckled.

 


"That's okay Jessica, are you okay now?" Seo asked..

 


Jessica nodded and looked at her dear who seems so quiet, massaging the bridge of her nose applying pressure.

 


"You okay, Yoongie?" She gently put her two hands on the side of Yoona's head and started to apply pressure. Yoona only hum in approval.

 

 


Jessica smiled. This is what she wanted to do. Being thoughtful for Yoona in front of their friends. Showing that she loves her in public without any hesitation. The others just stayed still looking at the couple.

 

 

unbeknowngst to everyone, especially to Jessica, Dong Hae followed her inside the bar and just looking at what they were doing with a pain in his face.

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

suddenly., somebody grab my arm forcefully making me scream in pain, making me stand up and looked at the culprit who dare to do this to me. I was shocked as I see DonG Hae trying to get me out by pulling my arm, away from this place.

 

 

Next thing I knew, I was grab back beside Yoona, when i looked up, I saw her staring at Dong hae with no reaction at all.

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

 

What the hell is going on..?

 

 

The last time I checked what's happening in front of me would be the least if not, would be the worst thing that I wish not to happen.

 


There, in front of me, Yoona and Dong Hae like in a staring battle. I can see how Dong Hae is so pissed off, God! I hoped he wouldn't hurt Yoona. Then I looked at my dear, she is so calm, tired, to be exact. Yes I invited her here but, why is Dong Hae here?

 


Being tipsy and being in this kind of commotion is not helping at all.

 


Amber tap me in my shoulder to bring me back to reality. "Hey, Yoona's leaving,,"

 


That echoed in my head. She's leaving again? !!! What exactly is happening right now?"

 


I was on the moved to follow Yoona but someone grabbed my arm and stopped me. I looked at the culprit to see it was Dong Hae.

 


"Where do you think you're going?" She barked at me. His face is so red. Did he drink too?

 


"Let go of me!!" I shouted. Good thing the music is so loud no one is bothered by my shouting.

 


He eventually let go of me and soon I followed Yoona. I run, (which I hate to do) and looked side by side to search for her. And there she was, standing in front of the side of her car. Was she waiting for me?

 


"Yoong??" I asked softly, there I was, standing a meter away from my deer. I am not liking the way she is being quiet right now. What happened earlier? that I'm not aware of?

 


Everyone soon followed us, even Dong Hae. Good thing Yoona's car is parked in this isolated part so one could see if there will be any commotion to happen. It's already late.

 

 

She faced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter