Chapter 43

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/N: a week ago, i updated twice and it was pretty heavy. A week ago, it was also the appearance of the super moon. Were you able to stare at it and appreciate its beauty? Well, I did~ and it reminds me a lot of things. 

 

 

I think I'm being random again, anyway, I don't have any song to insert in this chapter but I want you to picture out you are talking with someone really special, I want you to think of the time you were with each other, or the time you talk and not even aware it could be the last time you were able to talk to them. That might help the mood~

 

 

I blabber too much, so here it is~

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

My head is still spinning like crazy. What time is it anyway? I was stirred in my sleep when I noticed a pair of eyes watching over me.

 

 

"J-Jessica?" I voiced out.

 

 

She slightly smile and nod. "And it's now Jessica? not baby any longer?" She whispered.

 

 

I stared at her with a confused look. My vision still is blurry and I'm not even sure if she's a bit stoic or what, nevertheless I just sit up and massage my temple. Jessica gave me a glass of water and a medicine to sooth my feeling. We were quiet for I don't even know what to say. I don't even know how did I get in here, what time is it, when did Jessica come back and a lot of questions I don't have the courage to ask because she might found out.

 

 

She sighed. "Why, Yoong?Why do you have to drink? with Kai?" She asked bluntly, straight to the point.

 

 

"Should I answer that?" 

 

 

"Do you really have to be like this?" she barked back.

 

 

"Why do you have to be with him.?" I asked instead.

 

 

She was a bit surprised. "If you can answer that, then I will tell you why I drink with Kai." I continued.

 

 

"He is my boyfrien-"

 

 

"Then who I am? Tell me? who I am to you?" I cut her off 

 

 

"You told me to answer that and now you're getting pissed when I told you who he is?" She sarcastically said. "I told you to stay away from, Kai! Instead of being with somebody else, why him? You know how much I don't want you to be alone with him!" She hardly shouted.

 

 

I was taken back. Jessica, are you hearing yourself?Maybe not, because you are being unreasonable. I chuckled bitterly and look elsewhere. I'll take a note of this next time, never initiate a confrontation right after you wake up.

 

 

"I know." I whispered.

 

 

She just looked at me unbelievably. Before she say anything else, I speak up instead. "I should be the one to be mad and not you, you should clearly understand why I had done that, you should have known."

 

 

"I thought everything's okay? I thought you're good with it? That's why I don't understand why you are acting that way." She explained.

 

 

I smirked. "I wonder, am I the only one drunk or you?" 

 

 

"Don't give me that kind of attitude, Yoona." Her face harden.

 

 

I kept quiet. This stupid conversation is not going anywhere. It's just 3am and the alcohol still have an affect in my body. But I am sensing something in here. 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

I'm jealous. That's the truth. And Yoona acting this way is just flaring things up. I want to explode where I am right now. I hate the fact that she had some shots earlier with Kai...err, scratch that, she drinks with Kai and that alone I can't fully understand. We were happy yesterday, what exactly happened? I thought she is good with me seeing Dong hae. Are we going to argue about this again?

 

 

"Say, Jessica." I looked at her, I've just noticed she have constantly call me by my first name, even if it's just the two of us, "Why are you still holding with your relationship with him?"

 

 

"Yoong.... There's something I want you to know." I whispered. 

 

...

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

I sighed. "He....Dong hae knew a-about us, a-about you..."

 

 

"And?" She asked nonchalantly.

 

 

"He wanted me to leave this place. I am going to pass my resignation later...." I said.

 

 

(a/n: Italicized are in flashback, all will be in author's pov)

 

He clenched his fist. He bit his lips. He was shaking in anger as his eyes are wide open looking fiercely at her.

 

"Tell me who is this guy!" He shouted.

 

She bit her lower lip. "Hae, It's just Yoona. There's... there's no other guy....p-please, calm down." She tried to stand up, go to him and hug him but she decided not to because it might worsen everything. 

 

He cupped his face hard and breathe heavily. Things are not sinking inside his head.

 

"It.....it's impossible  ..... both of you....both of you are girls..." He said unsurely since the whole idea is pretty weird... He massage his temple as he walks back and forth while She just look at him unsure of what to do. After all, this is the first time she saw him mad like this.... which is not a good thing.

 

 

 

"Is this what you want? Or what he wanted?" She asked again. I can't even looked in her eyes. With that, I haven't noticed that tears fell down on my cheeks.

 

"Jessica, you don't have to do this." She whispered. Almost pleading. I closed my eyes.

 

I felt her hands on my hands. I finally opened my eyes. I smiled. How perfectly those fitted with each other. I'm going to miss her touch  I'm going to miss her whisper who never fail to reach my heart.

 

I gently shook my head. I put my hand on top of hers and gently took it off earning a shocked from her.

 

 

 

"I'm giving you one last chance to tell me honestly, WHO IS THIS GUY!?" He shouted. " I would understand, you needed affection, I wasn't there, we barely see each other so I completely understand but telling me that it is Yoona?" He spread his arms wide as if what his telling is completely insane. "Are you playing with me? You wanted me to believe that you have an affair with that ? Are you that insane? Who would do that? Are you that desperate to seek attention and have to used her? That ! Fuc-"

 

"Stop it!!!!!" She screamed. He was taken back. "Don't call her because that was the one who was there when you're not around, the who would spend time with me even if she has to spend less with others even with her family, the who can give me anything that you can't, and above all!!! that I happened to love with all of my heart! I am even to the point of choosing her over you and end things whatever are left between us!" She furiously.

 

He smirked and his face darken. "So, it's true. That you love her?" He laughed, sarcastically, he laughed with all of his heart until he ran out of breath and almost coughing. "So you are a yourself? Huh? If you happen to love her back, then that must made you into a lesbian?" He said as if he was handling a crime scene investigation. "Wow, I wonder what's in her making you turn into something like that. Is that why you can't give THAT? is because you already gave it to her?" 

 

He walked towards me and grab her wrist tightly and she wimped because it hurts in which he totally ignored. "Was it ing good? Tell me Jessica, do you moan her name every time she goes down on you? What else do you do with each other when you are alone? Was she that good in bed? Huh? Tell me!!"

 

Instead of an answer  he received a slap from her that made him back off and cupped his swollen and red cheeks.

 

 

 

"Yoong, this is the right thing to do. I have to leave this place, I have cause so much trouble, I've caused so much pain in you, I need to go away and....and...."

 

I cupped my face. I felt stingy and hot... I looked at her. Did she just slapped me? Everything seems to be floating. I can't even properly think. I looked at her and she is so mad. It actually scared me. That exact look Dong Ha gave me.

 

 

 

"Stop it Hae! You don't have the right to call her or think dirty things against her because you knew nothing about her. You can't even reach her level, she loves me and is willing to wait. She have given and done things you weren't even dare to do so. If there is someone who you wanted to insult then that's me! Yoona has not done anything wrong, I was the one who kissed her first and..." 

She wasn't able to continue with her words because she felt his palm hit her cheeks. She couldn't believed it, hitting her is the last thing he would do but today is different. He has turn into a monster and she is completely aware that she is the reason behind it.

"Listen carefully Jessica..." His face darken again as he hold both of her shoulder tightly. "You are going to leave Yoona, you are going to submit your resignation letter tomorrow an will leave that place. From now on, you are going to follow what I want....."

 

 

 

"Look at me... and tell me straight to my eyes that.... that you don't want this, right?" Her voice cracked and it break my heart.

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

I kept asking her if this is what she wants and instead of giving me an answer... Tears would just flow on her both cheeks.

 

 

"Did he threaten you or something?!" 

 

 

She shook her head.

 

 

I (tried to) smile an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter