Monday....

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
a/n: you guys are definitely something :) so I guess it's only appropriate to update again. Thank you is an understatement to express my gratitude on how you appreciate this story and would wait no matter what(char~ haha:D) so, let's take it to the next chapter and witness how things will take from today, so yes, please enjoy this. I put my best in here. Monday, that's the first day Jessica will put extra effort in winning Yoona back. So, let's see~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You're ex is right. The old relationship already ended for a reason and your ex doesn't want it back--- and frankly, neither should you. 

Dating your ex back? remember, you only have limited time to prove you are worth another chance.

 

 

MONDAY

"The first day of getting her back"

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

I heard a sound downstairs and that made me woke up. I know that my family is now on their flight going to the States, I even drove the car and take them to the airport earlier this morning so when I came home, I was in a deep slumber. Good thing that I don't have to be in the cafe anymore. I can make the reports here at home and just communicate to them thru skype or email. In that way, I can spend less time with Jessica.

 

 

I know how sincere she was last night when she said her promises and when she sealed it with a kiss. But getting your ex back? I don't think it will work out again, I don't know. It makes me confused. And if I will work on not getting in touch with her, maybe her feelings would fade or will entirely be gone.

 

"Yuri, what should I do?" (I made a long distance call right after I arrived home).

 

"Something wrong?"

 

"Hmmm..." I hummed in respond.

 

"What is?'

 

"I don't even know how to start it but... (there I told her what happened at the cafe)... 

And it make me confused... I'm actually debating.. geezzz. I really don't know"

 

I heard a sigh. "Look buddy, your confusion started maybe because you wanted to consider things. And knowing Jessica, she wouldn't give a damn to waste time and would't even stop until she wins you back. Do you get what I mean?"

 

"What should I do then?"

 

"I believe you already know the answer. You're just afraid Yoona. I understand that. But, why don't you give her a chance. Before you leave for the States? It wouldn't harm you now that the chick is going to exert the effort in here."

 

"I guess.."

 

"Just watch what she will do and it's up to you. She said that she's going to respect whatever you will decide right?"

 

"Yeah she said that."

 

"So? Just call me whe you arrived here. okay? See you the soonest buddy. I love you."

 

 

 

And hell I was wrong...

 

 

There she is. In our kitchen concentrating in her cooking because she didn't even noticed my presence. I suspected that she got the keys from Taeyeon unnie(I know that I didn't gave her any duplicate keys). Anyway, I leaned myself on the door frame(under is a few staircase down to the kitchen, that is why I'm more elevated) as I watch her chop the ingredients. I wonder what's she's going to cook. 

 

 

I fake a cough and that's the only time that she lifted her head and look at me and gave me that all georgous smile. I suddenly froze in my position, my heart then skipped a bit and I can't take the eye contact she is giving me. It makes me somehow "UNCOMFORTABLE."

 

 

"Goodmorning Yoong!" She greeted. "I saw Boss Tae when I arrived, she was about to cook breakfast for you but I voluntered instead. That's why I was able to come in.She even gave me the spare keys. I hoped you don't mind." She said as she continue cooking and at the same time looking at me.

 

 

I forced a smile. Damn, I don't even know how should I react to her. This is really awkward. I don't know why, even though we already talked yesterday and kissed passionately, I still feel awkward not to mentioned that we are alone here in our house. 

 

 

"What can I do? You're already here." I said and can't help notice the expression she portray. She seems offended. I looked away and continue my steps towards her. I positioned myself in front of her as I look at what she is cooking. It's the usual breakfast she would prepare for me before. Some tuna sandwiches and pasta. I smiled inwardly but I never let her notice it. She seems tense because of my presence and eventually, she accidentally cut her finger.

 

 

"Omo~" she hissed and immediately blow the part that hurts. I immediately went to her and grab her hand and the part that is bleeding with my mouth to stop the bleeding. I was too focused on doing that that when I looked up, I saw her blushing as she is biting her lips. I blushed  upon hitting into a realization. Kitchen romance, geez... bad move Yoona. Bad move... I scold myself.

 

 

I cleared my throat and let go of her hand as I look away and think of things on how to get out of this. I shouldn't show Jessica that I care for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter