let's talk...

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


It's not what I used to
Just wanna try you on
I'm curious for you
Caught my attention

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

 


JESSICA'S POV


For some reason that I don't know, I wanted that song be played continuously. It makes me REMEMBER the moment... THAT MOMENT with that brat.. IM YOONA... everytime I hear her name, I feel thousands of butterflies in my stomach. 


"......blah...blah....YOONA?"


"What?"


"I said, what is the shift of Yoona today?" Siwon repeated. He is the morning shift on duty manager. And he has a crush on Yoona before, but before he could go further, Yoona immediately turned him down. Hehe, I still remember how Yoona would share that story. lol.


"Uhm, hey Siwon, can I ask you something?"


"Sure, what is it?"


Good thing there were no customers during this time of the day. So we were able to relax and have some chitchats.


"Uhm, have you... have you experience before that everytime you hear a person's name, you suddenly get nervous?"


"WHO is that?! You have a cush on someone?" he exclaimed.


"Crush? that soon?"


"Ofcourse, it's a normal feeling for anyone? but wait, you already have a boyfriend right?" he said.


"Yes, I have. I just asked it ok?He has nothing to do with this" I said without looking at him.


But when i turn around...


thadump... thadump... thadump...


The world seems to stop... then there was silence.. for all I know, that person entered the shop is the same person who made my heart flutter so much... unexpectedly, I was just thinking of her and now...


She is right there...


It made me speechless... fumbling for words...


what is the best word or words to use after the kiss? "hi?", "how is the trip?" "have you eaten?"


thadump... thadump... thadump...

 

YOONA'S POV


It's like a moment of admiration.... I was thinking if I should go to work or not... I don't even know what to expect... as I arrived, there she was... standing like meters away and looking at my me as I enter the shop.


Was she anticipating this?


My heart stops... and for a moment... she is the ONLY person that matters to me in the entire world.... I personally love the look... It's like you're standing there with the person you love...


And when you look at her and she looks at you with intent. Her eyes say what isn't and in that moment you just know...


It's that feeling where you know that she can't think of anything but kissing you... It's special and exhilirating... How can you not love that?


And I'm getting closer... what to say? It's going to be the first word we are going to utter to each other after that NIGHT...


I stopped..


"Goodmorning Sir..." I greeted Siwon.. He looked at his watch while me looking at the girl beside her..


"What is yout shift for today.?" He asked, eyes still fixated on the watch.


"9-6pm sir..." I said still looking at the girl.


"You're 15mins early eh? That's great. Go and get change." He said already looking. 


"I will..." I said and smiled at her again motioning her to follow me. 

 


JESSICA'S POV


MY GOD!! 


All I can hear is the beat of my heart ever since Yoona entered the shop and as she was talking to Siwon, she was just looking at me. I didn't even notice that she was already gone. Gee!


Did she heard the music when she entered the shop? was she mad? why is she looking at me like that? That look that makes me melt every second that past...


I should compose myself...


"Sir, can I go to the powder's room for a while?" 


"Girl talk? haha, go head!" 


I immediately went to the powder room where Yoona is changing. But in my thoughts, I can't slip off the fact that Siwon let me go to the powder room and let me leave him alone on the floor. Well, he must be trying to impress me because all they think is that I am close to Yoona, and by being nice to me, did he actually think that I'll help him get Yoona? No wa- 


I was in the middle of thinking when someone grab my hand and pin me against on the door. My back behind the door and me facing that ONE who grab my hand.


click...


I heard the doorknob being locked and....

 

and...

 

and...

 

a soft touch on my lips...


it was the same feeling i've experienced that night... warm and soft... the hot breathe coming from her nose... the warm sensation.. 


I couldn't help feel the adrenaline of my heart when she caress my cheeks and look straightly to my eyes... it was the best feeling of security i've been longing for a long time...


She is a girl... and I am as well... 


And we are both in this intimate moment...


I met her eyes... there was no doubt about that... but when she leaned down on my ear.. there was a jolt traveled all over my entire body...


"Jessica Jung.." She started, "I thought it was a dream..."...she reached my hand and intertwined with hers... "and now, it is REAL.. I was right... i think I'm inlove with you..."


I couldn't help the blush and the sound of my heart pounding inside my chest, to hide the fact that I am head over heels inlove with this girl. She spoke every word with affection and that's what I really wanted to hear from her...


She looked again in my eyes, from the pressure on her hands, I can say that she is nervous as I am... She leaned closer and her lips reached mine again. Finding a place again on that spot. 


Warm.. against my skin... as she continue biting my lower lip and caressing it again...


Telling me that those are hers.... My blood flowed on my cheeks, making my face red as ever.


"Yoongie..." I uttered... 


She breaks the kiss and settled her head on my shoulder... I wrap my hands around her body, tightly against mine...


"I love you, too. Yoongie..." I was trembling...

 


YOONA'S POV


I pushed her gently away from me. Looked at her eyes and smiled. 


"Let's talk after shift?" 


She nodded. "I think we need that." She said as well. 


I pat her head lightly moti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter