Chapter 52

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

I stopped on my tracks when I felt her hand caressing my face. 


"And? ... You seems in a deep thoughts Yoong... Is there something going on? You know that you can always tell me right?" She said in the most caring way I could possibly think of.


I closed my eyes.. What am I exactly thinking anyway?


"And I don't know..."


She looked at me confusedly. 


"I don't know anymore... I feel so hopeless.... It seems that I am not getting anywhere..." She nodded and not saying anything, making me continue. "I was like in the edge and in no time I can slip and just fall, until you came. I got confused."


"What do you mean Yoongie?"


I looked at her and stare at those orbs. A part of me is always magnetized and mesmerized by her eyes alone. Tiffany have this beautiful eyesmile that anyone can go crazy about and I'm not that sure if she is aware of it. Her pointed nose and her lips. I looked again at her eyes and I can't help but notice the pink tints on her cheeks looking very confuse.


"Y-yoona?" She asked nervously.


There was silence. I want to kiss her but I don't know. There's a lot of fear that I'm gonna mess everything. Hesitation, Anxiousness... and butterflies... I looked at her again as if we are speaking through our eyes, like asking permission, but my heart starts to race like there's a running competition being held inside... 


"Can you kiss me, Fany-ah?" She must be quite shock at the moment because I didn't earn any response. 


Nevertheless, I tilted my head to the right and close the gap between us.... and leaned closer until I can feel her lips against mine. 
and everything totally stops... 

 


TIFFANY'S POV


She looks at me likes she's planning to kiss me. It was a perfect sight, both y and adorable. And that scene makes my heart flutter and my lips tremble I am not sure if I heard correctly the first time. Her dreamy gaze at my own eyes, and slowly, I noticed how she tilted her head leaning closer while her eyes are fixated on my lips. I saw how she glanced back at me, with hopes of recovering from giving anything away. 


The vulnerable look she is giving, fully exposing how she is feeling right now and what she is planning to do. Slowly, glancing up and down, eyes to lips, falling closer and closer, taking her chance in making it right, before she reaches my lips she stops, as if there was a chance of turning back now. The hot breathing coming from her is not helping me at all. Making me gasp and lose my my own air. 


And to no avail, she lowers in and planted that perfect kiss...


Her lips brushes against mine. Not innocently, but with tease, hot, passionate and demanding. In this minty moment, my senses are no longer with me and I can't no longer think straight. I heard her whisper my name as long as she can, making me smile and making my heart flutter at her voice as I cupped her face with both of my hands. Never before I felt my name so wonderful, and its just Yoona who can do  that. 


She continued kissing me and my world completely lost. I ran my fingers thru her neck and I pull her closer leaving no space between us, and it was like I could feel the beating of our hearts like one. The next thing I knew is that she slammed her lips against mine making me completely breatheless and I hardly moment to react before I could feel her tongue inside my mouth. It become sloppy and wet with a strong scent of acohol like being exchanged in the intermingling of our sharpy breaths. I heard myself moaned, feeling already turn on on how intimate our kiss is. Good thing Kyuhyun is not here or else we wouldn't have all the time in the world to have this kind of kiss. I felt her kissing my jawline with small and sweet kisses. Maybe to regain her breathe, and not long ago, she finds her lips agains mine again. This time, so slow and delicate like savoring each and every moment as our lips touch. I was completele unprepared. 


Whenever she kissed me, my brain lit on fire and the warmth were spread throughout my entire bode. It was addicting, I couldn't bare not to be with her and I couldn't bare when she was around. Her kisses are my combination of pleasure and agony. I will lived with them and die with the memory of them in my own lips. She was the half that make me whole... again and again..


We parted away. Foreheads still attached as we breath heavily towards each other. I smiled as I can still remember it. It was like I run a mile and stop to grab a lot of... air.


"That was amazing..." I said...

 

 


AUTHOR'S POV

 


"What is going on, Jessica?"


Her father is upset. Upon hearing everything from Dong Hae, he went home immediately to talk to her daughter.


Jessica looked at her father with a blank face. She was still shocked at what's going on. Never in her life that she would imagine her family interrogating her about....uality. 


Nor she foresee that this time will come that she have to explain herself..  then what exactly is going on...


"Is it true?" A hoarse voice came from non other person but her mom. The cracked voice brought sting in her heart. 


"I thought she's just any other good friend you have had, Jessica." Her Mom continued in which she has to look away. 


Jessica can't contain it anymore till lone tears started to fall.


"You're no longer coming back to THAT café.. or even to Seoul..." Her father said sternly.


She closed her eyes. Now that her parents spoke about this, is there anything she could do? She could hear her dad still talking about something no longer understandable in her knowledge. All she hears is their heavy heart and disappointment. She could hear her mom talking to her dad but nothing is making any sense right now. 


She felt lose and... homeless..


and when she looked behind, she could see Dong Hae's stern face looking at her...  she can't read that face... disgust? upset? victorious? doubt? she doesn't know...


she just wanted to see her... her deer...


"Her silence tells it all, honey..." She heard her dad speak again.. "I'm just disappointed... why would she fall for a girl? I didn't raise her to be like that!"


"Calm down, honey, let's allow her to talk. Let's talk about this again once everyone has calm down..."


Her father was not listening...It only made him more furious despite how calm and understanding her mother is. 


She saw him walking directly at her pointing fingers at her. Jessica never saw this coming, seeing her father being ballistic at the sudden indirect affirmation. She never thought it would turn out like this, her uality and gender preferences is something she wanted to talk to them in a private manner and not like this, hearing the truth from her boyfriend? or...ex rather.... Her father continued shouting at her with words she doesn't understand or fail to understand... What is she supposed to do now?

 

Yoona.... she just wanted to know how she was doing... being on off for a couple of days and not talking for a couple of weeks makes her heart sink at the taught that she will never ever see her smile again...

 

"Please...." She whispered... weakly...

 

This makes everyone stop, even Dong Hae. Who wouldn't? It's her first spoken word.  

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter