Chapter 62 -New chapter

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ahmmm, hey~

 

have you ever experienced an event in your life where after that you will just reflect and think about things that happened? So this chapter will.basically what the other characters thought about the yoonsic relationship. It will be a serious talk~ lol

 

happy reading~

--------_-----------------------_--------------------_----------------_--

 

 

 

 

 

 


With a heavy heart, sweating forehead and clenching fists, he just stood there watching how loving Jessica IS to her rival, Yoona. He can't even speak a single word nor move from where he was standing. All was happy with what they are witnessing right now, and not- I repeat, not a single person literally care about him.

 


What was happening in the world?

 


He was awakened from his trance when he felt a tap on his shoulder. When he looked up, Appa Jung looked at him with wary eyes. Like asking him to follow him outside. 

 

 


And so he did, without glancing at the people inside, he just followed the old man with heavy steps. Feeling broken every minute that passed by. 

 


"Can we talk?" Jessica asked Yoona after the two men went outside. 

 


With a knowing look, their friends understood the privacy that they wanted so they volunteered to entertain Jessica's family.
"We will take your mom and sister to the cafeteria then, I'm sure they wanted to eat something," Amber suggested.

 

 


"Don't worry, we'll take good care of them," Seohyun said while the rest of them gathered around the two Jungs. 

 

 


"We'll be back in a bit. Are you sure you are doing okay now?" Jessica's mother asked.

 

 


Jessica nodded her head and smiled, "I am. Please don't worry about me, Mom."

 

 


Soon after they are left alone, Jessica just stared at her deer lovingly. She grabs her hand and intertwined it together. 

 

 


"I hoped you're not thinking that the reason I acted that way earlier was to get attention or even corner you and leave you with no choice but just go with the flow." Jessica spoke up.

 

 


"I always wanted to do that for you, I always wanted to show you how much I love you even others are watching. I wanted to be proud of having you as my girl. I wanted to show the real me whenever I am with you, not just alone, even with the presence of others. " Jessica tightened her hold of the deer's hands. Still looking at them while smiling.

 

 


"That's why I did that in front of our friends, in front of Dong Hae, especially in front of my family. " Jessica finally looked up at Yoona and gently cupped her cheeks.

 

 


"That's why you have to believe me, Dong Hae and I aren't together anymore. I ended it with him a long time ago but he wouldn't just stop. .. I'm sorry Yoong. I'm sorry about that... It had to take this long, that this had to happen... To make me realized that I really love you..." Jessica continued.

 

 


"I love you, Yoong. Please say something..."

 

 

 


Meanwhile...

 

Appa Jung led Dong Hae somewhere isolated. It was a park where the patients could stroll around to get some fresh air. It's still dark so it's only the two of them. 

 


Dong Hae was back facing Appa Jung, he was trembling in anger that even though he is not uttering a single word. Tears just flow down his cheeks, since whatever he do, will not change the fact that he lose Jessica..... to a girl.

 

 


"What are you thinking, Dong Hae...?" Finally, the old man spoke up.

 

 


The young man sniffed quietly. Embarrassed to faced the older Jung. "Unfair is an understatement Uncle. I can't even say what I really feel right now." He then faced him. "What I wanted to know is Why are you tolerating the idea that your daughter is dating HER!!!?" He shouted making the man flinched.

 

 


Dong Hae was breathing hard and fuming with anger. He is no longer in his right mind that he didn't notice the way he is speaking to the older guy.

 

 


"I thought you are on my side?! I thought that you would be against it, but this happened. They were showing their affection towards each other and all I see was happy faces, no disgust! no hate! No judgment! What the hell was going on? I thought you are an upright man, Uncle? But you-" 

 

 


Before he could continue, he felt a sharp hit on his cheeks. Before he knew it, he was already sitting on the floor, caressing the cheeks that has been punched by Appa Jung 

 

 


"U-uncle...." He just uttered.

 

 


"I know you are mad but that doesn't give you any right to question me with how I handled this, Dong Hae. " He said sharply making the young man mum and just looked away.

 

 


Appa Jung breathes sharply and sits down at the nearby bench massaging the part that had hit Dong Hae. 

 

 


"I know this is absurd for you. It was for me when I found out before, I was shocked that all the negative things especially how will people scrutinize their eyes on Jessica, how will she be judged and all, those were the worse that I was thinking when I found out.." He looked at Dong Hae. "But when I saw how she beg, like her life depends on Yoona, like how will she do things just make me support her, like how she set aside her calm and compose self to tell me how she really feels. That moment Dong Hae, I saw how vulnerable she was, and... And when I talked about Yoona, " he chuckled remembering Jessica's reaction. "It instantly changed like nothing happened. She calmed down and was talking nice things about her. And I never, in my life saw Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter