Chapter 30

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here it is! (The one I'm talking about last time^^). Don't hate me for the heartbreak.

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

Here I am at the counter area preparing the americano and espresso ordered by our only customer for this hour. 

 

 

2pm, says the clock. 

 

 

Each tick is like a million second with a million thoughts running in my mind. I am happy. Jessica and I are doing great but...

 

 

Everything should be fine and then again I used the word B-U-T which is not a good thing. Is it me or am I just having doubts about... I paused... doubts about WHAT?

 

 

"Are the orders ready, Yoong?!" It is Seohyun.

 

 

"Uhmm, yeah. Here you go while they are still hot." I handed the orders to her..

 

 

"Thank you. You seems in deep thought. Something wrong?!" She said.

 

 

"I don't know, I'm a bit comfortable. I hate this feeling. How do you put it this way?! The feeling when you doubt something but don't have any valid proof or whatever." I said.

 

 

"Hmmm, then listen to what it have to say. You're not going to doubt unless there's a valid reason where you are coming from, right?! maybe you knew, you're just having a hard time believing it." She explained then leave.

 

 

I was left dumbfounded at my position. She was right. A woman's instinct never fails you whatever the situation is. You will never just know until you ask or started to find out.

 

 

There should be a reason why I'm doubting my current status with Jessica right?!

 

 

I looked at her. She seems happy. Very happy. I wonder what's going on her head right now. Sometimes I would asked her and she would just pinched my nose and that's it. We didn't even DO that too often which made me lead to another suspicion.

 

 

Currently, she and Seohyun are talking. She seems excited. I've noticed, she is becoming excited every time someone would talk to her. And that excitement, I think, has nothing  do with me. She has been acting weird this past weeks and I don't know how should I approach her.

 

 

"Yoona-ssi, are you alright?!" It's Sulli. Our cashier. we've been working together as the cashier and we're the only one who who would replace shift whenever someone's duty has ended.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. May I take my lunch?!" I asked her.

 

 

"It's almost 3pm, you should have taken it a while ago." She said.

 

 

"I forgot to." I chuckled. 

 

 

"Arasseo. Take your lunch now, Yoona-ssi. Don't worry, I'll be fine." She said 

 

 

I asked and went to the kitchen to get my food. I decided to eat there inside since I don't have any appetite and mood to eat outside.

 

 

I glanced through the small glass leading at the counter area . Jessica and Seohyun are now talking. Jessica whispered something on Sulli which the latter just nodded. I wonder what is it.

 

 

"As always, in deep thought. I wonder where your mind has taken you to."

 

 

I was startled. When I glanced it was Kai smiling at me.

 

 

"Kai..." I uttered.

 

 

He handed me the sandwich and the hot choco I asked him to prepare.

 

 

"Spill, it's my lunch as well. I have lots of time." He said as he sat beside me.

 

 

"You've been in a relationship, right?!" He nodded and motioned me to go on. "What if out of sudden you began to doubt your partner?!" I asked.

 

 

"First of all, are you in a relationship?!" He asked.

 

 

I nodded. "Since when?!" He asked again.

 

 

"Just answer it Kai, I'm not in the mood to talk anyway." I said with irritation.

 

 

He chuckled. "Alright, you win. But try to share some other time. About your question, I think it's normal. Relationship doesn't always go smooth. I mean, if you have doubt, why don't you ask your partner. You shouldn't be feeling any negative emotion towards the other whatever the situation is. You should always feel comfortable with each other and secure and at ease..." He said.

 

 

I was amazed. Those thoughts kept running in my mind. I didn't respond to his statement instead I chewed my food. Kai, being the sensitive person here try to open funny topics which I would answer nonchalantly.  Jessica didn't even noticed that I'm here in the kitchen. Usually, when I'm out  from her view even for just a second, she would immediately look up for me.

 

 

I went to the locker after the meal. I heard whispers. It is Soo and Nana.

 

 

"Jessica is a bit excited, ain't she?!" Nana said.

 

 

It made my heart beat fast. Should I know it now?! 

 

 

"Who wouldn't? Dong Hae is coming." Soo said and I heard she closed her locker door. Sensing that their about to go out, I immediately went out. To my bad luck, Jessica and Sulli were talking about that.

 

 

"When is he coming?!" Sulli asked.

 

 

"I'm not sure. He didn't say it. But last month was our anniversary. And today is our first month after 3 years. We didn't see each other last time so I guess he'll be coming today " Jessica explained with glee.

 

 

Am I hearing things?! Is she hearing herself?! What about us?! So I was easily ditched without knowing it?! Is it even real?!

 

 

Unbeknown to me, I found myself walking to the dinning area. It's still my lunch and I still have time to stroll outside and get fresh air. Good thing I brought my phone with me, it's a perfect alibi. I was walking pretending I was texting something. I heard them stop abruptly upon knowing my presence.

 

 

(You're making it too obvious, Jessica.)

 

 

I sarcastically said in my mind. I didn't bother glancing my at my back because I know how shocked she was. I can imagine it. I smirked. I have this unexplainable feeling. Combinations of feelings. But on top of those emotions, I feel ANGER.

 

 

then HURT...

 

 

I wanted to cry but then I felt DISGUST. How did I even get myself involve at this kind of situation.?

 

 

I opened the door and settled myself in one of the tables outside playing with my phone. Distracting myself while playing games. Suddenly...

 

 

"Excuse me miss?!" A husky voice suddenly asked me.

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

I stop abruptly as I saw Yoona coming out from the staff hallway. Did she heard it?! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter