Chapter 34

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I was having a problem with AFF and can't update properly, so sorry about that. i had my flu vaccine shot as well so my arm was a bit stingy for two consecutive days. another sorry for that  but here you go. this is a double update. Chapter 34 and 35 done. Hehe, i was really had a hard time doing th update but hey, hav you watched the SAILING?  It made me emotional at some point, hope this updates will ease and mend your broken hearts. Thanks for always supporting this story.. Enjoy~~

 

 

********************************************************************

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

A knock on a wooden door was the only sound that can be heard for the nth time. The girl who continuously knock only sighed in defeat.

 

 

"How was it?!" Asked the taller one.

 

 

The shorter girl gently shrug her shoulder, "I wonder what happened. Ever since Hae left she has been like that." She whispered.

 

 

"It's okay Seohyun, they might had a fight. Both of us know that they are not in good terms so let's us Jessie be." Sooyoung said.

 

 

"It's good thing that it's her day off. We should go, she might talk to us later." Seohyun said.

 

 

Sooyoung knocked on the door gently and shout so that the person inside the room can hear her. "Jessica, just text us if you need anything. We'll be going now/" She sighed when there was no response.

 

 

Soon, they both left and Jessica was left on her room.

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

I heard them. How they sound so worried, how would they talk on how to make me get out of this hell, how they would show that they really care.

 

 

I heard everything. Even her heartbeat when she told me that she was not going to leave me. 

 

 

I cried. Even begged. Just for her to stay. But...

 

 

When I woke up, there's no one beside me. No one. Even the deer who promised to stay. Tears fell again.

 

 

(a/n: In italic are flashbacks)

 

 

"i won't  leave...  I'll  stay...  I'm  staying... I'm  sorry babe... "

 

 

I closed my eyes. Remembering if I heard those words correctly. Tears never leave my cheeks, eyes puffy and nose is red...

 

 

"you're  going  to stay?  you're  not going  to leave me?  you're  not  going to leave this apartment? 

 

 

Tears continuously pouring as I remembered myself asking her to stay. I realized how pathetic I was 

 

 

"you have t-to make a promise.. *sob* "

 

 

Asking her to stay. But my words are not enough. Not enough for her to stay and be with me. I know that I am asking too much, I needed time. I want to have lots of time. I want to think. I want to make sure about my decision.

 

 

"I'm  not going to leave you.  I'm  not going anywhere... ok??! "

 

 

I've been in countless relationships, of all the boys I've been with, Dong Hae is the only person I'm seeing myself being together until I die. I even wanted to fast forward the time so the two of us can marry. But everything changes, not all fairy tale have a happy ending.

 

 

"i love you... " 

 

 

Yoona came in the picture. I thought that she is just pretty and that she is attractive, never knew that kind of attraction I have for her could be more than that. I started to see things differently, I started to think that being in a girl by girl relationship isn't really a big deal. I was in the point where in I almost gave it all... just to be with her.

 

 

"HI-THIS-IS-YOONA, I-CAN'T-BE-WITH-YOU-RIGHT-NOW, BUT-IF-YOU-WILL-LEAVE-YOUR-NAME-NUMBER-MESSAGE-AFTER-THE-BEAT,I'LL-RESPOND-AS-SOON-AS-I-CAN. Beeet~~

 

 

I didn't say anything. This has been the God knows how many time I called and would end up in the voicemail. Soon, I hang up.

 

 

I thought everything is under control, I thought that there would be no problem once we were together. I thought I love her that much, I do but...

 

 

.Dong Hae came again knocking on my poor heart. I became excited. I was thinking that there might be a chance that Dong Hae will be able to do what Yoona can. She is a girl and Hae is a boy, it shouldn't be that impossible to do.

 

 

I wanted to see that Dong Hae can also do what Yoona can. But, although how selfish it may be, I will not let Yoona leave my side. If I had to let go one, I'd rather

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter