Chapter 53

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day...

 

 

Jessica slowly walk out of her bedroom after locking herself the whole day. She can't face everyone yet after the crying she made and the commotion happened after her  father knew about her uality. But good thing that her father was able to accept for who she is because it somehow made her rest comfortably without thinking much except the thoughts of how to get Yoona back. She knows that it will not be easy....

 

 

It was already in the afternoon and she felt a bit hungry after all the event that happened. She saw her parents and her younger sister, Nahyun already seated on the couch watching tv. Nahyun was the first one to noticed her and awkwardness can be seen in her face since she was able to hear all the conversation when she reached home yesterday. Jessica only manage to smile and proceed towards them.

 

 

"Are you hungry?" Her father asked.

 

 

She nodded lightly in which her mother stood immediately to go to the kitchen but make sure to hug Jessica first and leave her two daughters seating on the couch. Appa Jung followed her wife upon sensing that her daughters needs to talk alone. 

 

Dong Hae and Nahyun are in good terms, they are like brothers and sisters. Nahyun wanted Dong Hae to be her sister's husband so she will also give updates to him whenever possible and if Hae is in trouble, he would asked for Nahyun's help. So it was not a secret to her that Jessica was in a relationship before with Yoona. During those time, she begin to despise Yoona and her own sister without even confronting the latter if that was  true. Since then, she stopped talking to her and help Hae on the things he can do to get back together and making Yoona stay away from Jessica. 

 

 

But... what she saw yesterday was heartbreaking. Her own sister crying and begging to their parents to allow her see that girl. She didn't even care what she would look like whoever see her in that kind of position, unlike what she knows from her sister- always wanted to look presentable and the least person to do a commotion. The thing she witnessed yesterday only proved her that she can't do anything now to help Hae and to start understanding her sister because she needed it the most. 

 

 

"I'm sorry, unnie..." Nahyun said in a very low voice not looking at her sister. 

 

Jessica looked at her and smiled. But little Nahyun only focused her eyes on her toes as she plays with her fingers to lessen the awkwardness. Jessica lifted her hand and tuck the strands that covered her pretty face. She scanned her face as she recall how Yoona was amazed when she show her their pictures together. 

 

(p.s ITALICS are all flachbacks of her convo with Yoona..)

 

"Omo, Sicaaaa~ she's like your twins..." 

 

Jessica chuckles at her remarks and hug her while the other is busy looking at the picture. "I showed you that so you'll be not mistaken."

 

"Why? You're going to introduce her to me?" Yoona then looked at her .

 

Jessica just nodded. "I want you to meet all the special people in my life, Yoongie."

 

Yoona smiled at her,"I love you Sicaaa~.."

 

 

 

A lone tear escaped Jessica's eyes again upon remebering Yoona. This made Nahyun looked at her and became worried at the older's action. 

 

 

"U-unnie?" She called out

 

 

Jessica weakly smiled. "Don't worry, I just remembered her. I'm sorry..." 

 

 

Nahyun bit her lips preventing her tears to fall. Feeling guilty all this time for helping Dong Hae without even thinking how her unnie would feel about it. She looked again at her toes like it is the most interesting thing on Earth. "I'm s-sorry, I should have talked to you first and listen to you.. I should have known what's on your mind and ..."

 

 

"Shhhh.." Jessica quiet her. "I understand... I'm not asking you to easily accept me for who I am.. I just want us to be back together what we used to be and please be there by my side.. " Jessica's voice crack as she keeps her composure avoiding herself from crying again. 

 

 

Nahyun nodded as tears are now flowing in her cheeks as she moved closer to her unnie and hugged her. She burried her neck on Jessica's shoulder as the other returned the embraced. 

 

 

"I'm sorry Unnie, I should be the first one to understand you.. but what I did was the opposite... *sniff I promise to... understand you and always be there for you... *sniff.." 

 

 

Jessica smiled as she hugged the girl tightly. "Don't worry, unnie is not mad. Stop crying now~)

 

 

on the other side of the house...

 

 

" Are you sure about that honey? "

 

 

"I guess..it might be not good for other's to see but honey, it is our daughter.. She, you and Nahyun will be the last person I wanted to suffer. Even if I have to take all those scrutinizing eyes. We have to be with Jessica." He said as he cupped her wife's face.

 

 

He is still not sure about it but he wanted to end her suffering. Besides, Jessica is no longer a young girl. She would know what is best for her.

 

 

"How about Dong Hae? You need to talk to him."

 

 

He sighed. He remembered how painful it was for him. He completely u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter