Chapter 37

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

I was pissed off. Literally pissed off.

 

 

I was walking fast not glancing on my back because I know that she is following me. My eyes darken when I remember Amber's smirk a while ago. Doesn't she know who I am?

 

 

If she continues being like that, I am so going to fire her any minute from now. And Jessica?! I almost believe that she really wants me back upon knowing that she always go to our house and had a bonding moment with my mom or Krystal, at first I didn't believe in such thing. But those were clarified by mom. She even told me to be with Jessica, so I did follow. and what this brought me?

 

 

Seeing her with that teased girl or boy, whatever she is. Damn! I cursed.

 

 

"Yoona?!" Somebody called.

 

 

I stopped and glanced to my right, it was Seohyun.

 

 

"When did you come back?!" She asked.

 

 

"Just today, Seo. How are you?!" I asked.

 

 

"Yoong!" Jessica called. Damn. I cursed to myself. I forgot that she is following me.

 

 

"Oh, Jessica, your here as well. Are you two going home now?!" She asked.

 

 

"Yes Hyun-ah." Jessica smiled. I know that smile. She is mentally thanking Seohyun because she was able to make me stop.

 

 

"We should celebrate or eat something special since Yoona is back." Seo suggested.

 

 

"Ahmm, no need for that. I was just gone for two weeks." I said.

 

 

"No, we should. You know how much we missed you. Don't worry, it's just us in the apartment. You don't know how people became sad because you're not here, especially Jessica." Seo blurted out.

 

 

I glanced at Jessica. She blushed after our eyes met. "Seo!?" She yelled.

 

 

"What?!">Seo stepped back a little and chuckled. " You always locked yourself in your room and sleep early. And there are times you're not coming home." 

 

 

I looked again at her and she seems uncomfortable or rather embarrassed at Seohyun's remarks.

 

 

"We better go Seohyun-ah, I'm really sleepy." I said weakly.

 

 

She nodded. "Arasseo, sleep well so that later on we can celebrate. See you Yoong, Jessica." Then she turned around and walk towards the café.

 

 

Then there was silence. But this time, I walk in a normal pace so she can follow. I know, this time, from my peripheral view that she is smiling.

 

 

We walked inside the apartment. It's been two weeks since our last fight. And I'm not yet ready to face her or ask her or talk to her. I wanted to rest first..

 

 

I was the one to enter the apartment and she trailing behind. I did hear that she locked the door. I was removing my shoes when I felt a soft pair of arm hugged me from behind and her head snuggled on my back.

 

 

"I missed you so much baby..." She whispered but I can still hear it.

 

 

"Sica...."I said.

 

 

She hushed me. " You don't have to say anything yet baby, just allow me to do this, I really missed you so much." She whispered again and I felt her hug tighten.

 

 

I sighed and turned around in which she allowed me. Her arms went to my neck while mine went to her waist. How I missed that touched, but I resist myself from doing any further. We just stared at each other's eyes.

 

 

Soon, I break the staring battle between us as I leaned forward while closing my eyes and kiss the corner of her lips. I felt that she bit her lower lip, maybe a bit disappointed that I didn't directly kissed her on lips. Instead of removing, I stayed my lips on that place as i hug her closer and I also felt that she tighten her grip on my neck pulling me closer to her body. She maybe feeling the hot breathing because I would constantly hear her own gulp..

 

 

"Sica...." I said. Damn, I felt hot as I said her name because my lips are brushing on the corner of her lips. "Let me sleep first...." I continued.

 

 

She nodded while eyes still closed. I glanced at her lips. Should I kiss her?!

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

I stayed my eyes close as I feel her presence though I'm really disappointed that she didn't kissed me directly. I respected her decision, maybe she is still not ready or what but boy! When she spoke while her lips touches the corner of mine?! I surely felt wet down there as I feel her hot breathing.

 

 

Then....

 

 

Next thing I knew, she moved her face. I thought that she would release from the hug but hell I was wrong. She pressed her lips against mine and slowly kissed me. Surely I melt because I wasn't able to respond at first. But when I felt that she is not stopping, I soon responded thinking that she might leave again without my notice. I tiptoed so I can get the full of her since she is tall, even though she is leaning forward, I still can't get enough. I kissed her roughly with constant sloppiness which she didn't complain. 

 

 

She caressed my back with constant and gentle touch while I push myself towards her more. Damn, I missed this choding. I can feel my face heating up and in need of air. I break the kiss while look directly on her face. She is also looking back.

 

 

Her stare. I love the way she stare at me.

 

 

As if telling me I'm the only one. 

 

 

I was about to speak up but she beat me in it as she leaned forward and kissed me again. This time, she did the lead. She bit again my lower lip and when my mouth opened, that's the time she enter her tongue and twirled it against mine. Gosh, I missed her taste so much. I felt that her other hand cup the back  my head as she as she dig her to tongue deep while th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter