If I leave, I'll never have...

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

 

The trip to Yongsan is quite tiring. I only road a bus on my way there and I can say that it's way far. Dad has offered me to take the car with me but I refused thinking that it will only make a fuss since I'm working as a bartender in a café. It will be too absurd it they would know that we owned a car so I just kept it to myself.

 

 

I arrived at Yongsan a little bit earlier. I saw the area manager at the entrance. When he turned around and saw me, a smile crept to his face. He left whatever his doing to greet me. Honestly to greet me! to think I am the employee here and I am his subordinate. Sometimes, I would assume that he has a crush on me even though he is already taken. I can't help it, it's woman's instinct.

 

 

"Goodmorning Yoona!! I'm glad to see you here." he said. And soon his eyes disappeared, those were like Tiffany's.

 

 

"Goodmorning too, sir Taecyeon!" I said flushing an almost energetic smile.

 

 

"Drop the formalities, you know you're my favorite. that's why I send you here." He smiled again.

 

 

There it go. His simple remarks sometimes send goosebumps on my spine.

 

 

I coyly smiled to drop the uneasiness. He might noticed it.

 

 

"You just chill ok.?! If you enjoyed to stay here, just tell me. I'll work on that, and if you wanted to go back to Seoul then, we'll figure it out ok?!" He said.

 

 

Now i smiled wider. Good thing he is not pressuring me at all.

 

 

"I'll go get inside now. Thanks again." I said and made myself to the locker area where I was greeted by everyone. They seemed happy to see me, which I never though of. 

 

 

Suddenly , I receive a hug from somebody. "My shikshin buddy!! good thing you are here.!" 

 

 

"Hi Soo!!" It didn't take me that long to recognize who it. was.

 

 

"Yoong! my baby! I'm glad that I will be working with you again." she embraced me tightly. 

 

 

"Yeah, it wouldn't feel that sad to think I'm so far from my family, I sometimes feel homesick despite my age." 

 

 

She ruffled my hair and not knowingly, everyone just came to greet me.

 

 

"Hey, Yoong! I thought you'll be staying at Seoul, why changed your decision?!" 

 

 

"Just plain changes, Kai." I smiled at him.

 

 

"Jessica will surely miss you." He smiled even more, I felt uneasy since I know that he liked Jessica as well. And the fact that Jessica and I have something else, but now, it's gone.

 

 

I laughed. "Shut up  Jessica misses everyone. And I'm not an exception either." He laughed.

 

 

"Sure she does, but anyway, let's give our best, we are the one sent here so, fighting!!" he raised both of his fist and closed it firmly. I did the same.

 

 

"Yoona, I thought you don't want to work here?!" It was Sunny. 

 

 

Ever since Yongsan branch did became a fuss, Sunny stop talking to me even when we are in Seoul. Sometimes I would noticed that she would looked at me seriously then immediately pull her glances away. Sometimes I thought I have said something but majority of it for I know are purely competition. She never liked me in the first place.

 

 

"I thought of it as well, don't worry, I won't stay long." I said in a plastered way.

 

 

"You should be advising the-" I cut her. There she goes. Exposing her hatred on me.

 

 

"Sir Taecyeon already know. If it doesn't enough for you, why don't you ask him?! Simply as that." I said sarcastically.

 

 

She just glared at me and then leave. I sighed. Things may not be as easy as I thought it would be, at least my attention 

diverted to someone else.

 

 

Irene tap my shoulder. "Just ignore her, Weety! You have us ok?! Her cold remarks shouldn't affect you, just stay and enjoy here." She smile at me.

 

 

I smiled back. Irene is one of our trainees and to be more specific, I was the one who handled her that's why we are pretty close. Curious why she called me weety?! well, it should be "pretty" but I feel awkward since I'm not used to it, she come up with "pweety" and it doesn't sound good that is why she came up calling me "weety". hehe

 

 

So we started to prepare since in an hour time, The branch will open. It's just a soft ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter