At first touch

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                LOVE?  IT'S SOMETHING I CAN'T EXPLAIN 

                               IT'S SOMETHING I CAN'T DEFINE 

                               IT'S SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME 

                                          DUMBFOUNDED

               

                               I DON'T KNOW, BUT FOR SOME REASON 

           

                                     "IT'S  WHAT I FEEL"

            

 

       

 

 

 

Yoona's pov

 

 

 

 

It's past two in the morning. Here i am alone outside as i look in the sky and watching if there will be a shooting star that would appear out of nowhere so i could utter my wish and simply be happy. 

 

 

"hey?!" 

 

 

I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder and as i turn my head i saw that pretty face again that made my heart stop for a bit. 

 

 

 

Jessica's pov

 

 

I can't  sleep. Or I'm not really in the mood to sleep because of this certain doe eyed girl who supposedly be sleeping right now instead she is outside the house and staring at the sky.  

 

 

I rise up from bed and took a glanced how she was doing. So curious why she is not yet sleeping. 

 

 

Was it because she is not comfortable? Was it beause of me?  If me?  Why? 

 

 

After a moment of time,  i stood up and went on her side. 

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

 

"Hey, what are you doing here...  Alone?? "

 

 

"why are you still awake?? " i responded. 

 

 

She sat beside me,  closer than i thought. 

 

 

"silly! " she tap my shoulder,  "i can't just leave you here. Why don't you go inside and have some rest?! "

 

 

"i'll be leaving soon,  if i sleep now i might not able to wake up early." i smiled. But behind that, there is a real reason why i can't sleep with other girls i don't know much. 

 

 

She smiled as well. "if that's the case,  I'll stay here with you." she moved closer and rested her head on my shoulder. Sudden bolt traveled on my neck down to my stomach.  I glanced at her face whose busy staring at the sky. She looked at me and can't help but a bit surprise whether if my reaction were that obvious or what.  

 

 

She smiled and looked at the sky again. 

 

 

Then,  she moved closer again and rub her pointed nose on the back of my shoulder. I looked at her,  she looked at me. I don't know for how long but because of that stare,  i had a sudden urge to kiss that lips. At my thought, i am shaking my head,  for some reason,  i don't want to initiate the first move.  I might even receive a slap that early in the morning. She rub her nose again and this time closer on my armpit. I almost jump on my sit and looking at her unbelievably.

 

 

"hey,!!"

 

 

She was just smiling. 

 

 

"tsk,  what's with that? "

 

 

She was still smiling. And almost about to laugh seeing my reaction."what's what? " 

 

 

"gee!  That's my a-armpit!! "

 

 

Now she  bursted in laughter. She's really weird. 

 

 

"if only you could see your look right now." she just smiled agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter