Chapter 18

My Imaginary Rebound [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Nikki’s POV]

 

“You don’t have any schedule today?” I casually asked Jackson who was now seated in front of me, after Mia and Mark left together. There’s really something about this guy that would make people suddenly become comfortable with him despite his celebrity status.

 

“I have to film Roommate tonight.” He replied.

 

“Really?” My eyes lit up upon the mention of Roommate. “You have no idea how big of a fan I am of that show!”

 

“Jinjja? So, who’s your favorite cast?”

 

“You. Of course! And Youngji!”

 

“Ooooohhh! JackJi…” He nodded knowingly and I suddenly had this urge to ask him questions pertaining the two.

 

“You two are cute together…” I started.

 

“Yeah. A lot of fans want us to be like… a couple. And I was like what?”

 

I laughed. “But you two are seriously cute… you know… non-stop bickering and all. And I became a fan of KARA because of Youngji. She’s just adorably honest and cute and talented and… real.” I continued.

 

“Okay stop! It seems that you like Youngji more than me. Are you lesbian?” He asked, face all serious.

 

“What?! Wang Jackson!?” I laughed my heart out. “Why are you so funny?!” I couldn’t stop laughing at his random question.

 

“I just woke up like this.” He said in a serious tone and then cracked into his signature high-pitched laugh a second later.

 

“Your ideal type is Song Gayeon, right?”

 

“You know a lot about me.”

 

“I told you I’m a fan! But I’m not the creepy type so don’t worry…” I somehow assured him.

 

“Honestly, your features are like Gayeon’s. But you’re way too talkative and you’re not athletic and you’re crazy about me… and unfortunately, Gayeon doesn’t see me as a man.” He blabbered.

 

“Wow. I’m crazy about you?” He’s vainer than I thought.

 

He just cutely nodded like a puppy and then cracked into a laugh again. “Just kidding.” He said and did a V-sign. “You like to travel, right?”

 

“Yep. My dream trip is to explore the entire Europe… with Mia… of course.”

 

“You two are inseparable. Don’t you guys want to travel with your boyfriends?” Jackson lightly raised his brows. He looked so adorably curious. “Are you guys lesbian?”

 

I laughed again. “What the…? No! Well, if we have boyfriends by that time, then maybe we’ll go on that trip with them.”

 

“You guys are weird.”

 

“That’s how bestfriends roll. Are you dating someone right now?” I straightforwardly questioned.

 

“That’s a sensitive question… but… no.” His shoulders slumped.

 

“You look so disappointed.” I laughed at how cute he looked.

 

“I made a promise with JYP hyung… hey, why am I saying these things to you?”

 

“What? About your deal with JYP? It’s not like it’s a big secret. You’ve talked about it in many shows already!”

 

“Ah… right.” He said and paused for a moment. “I think I really do talk a lot in variety shows.”

 

“You think? Wang Jackson, let me tell you, you DO really talk a lot!” I told him, laughing.

 

“Okay okay stop. I know. And you talk a lot too, so stop pointing fingers.”

 

“Fine. How about Jinyoung?” I slowly asked.

 

“Jinyoung? JYP?”

 

“No… uh----“

 

“Junior????! Aha! You really do like Junior! I thought I’m your favorite member?!” He asked in a rather overly dramatic tone.

 

“You’re still my most favorite member… But I’m just curious about Jinyoung.” I honestly stated.

 

“Then you go and Google about it.”

 

“What book is he reading right now?” I insisted questioning.

 

“I am not telling you anything about Jinyoung!” He shook his head back and forth. “You also like books?”

 

“Yup. That’s why I’m curious about Jinyoung. I like guys who read a lot.”

 

“That’s jeongmal boring. You’ll end up having a date in a library, and you won’t be able to know more about each other because you’re stuck reading your books.”

 

“You can know a lot of things about a person through his favorite books.” I stated.

 

“Okay. Whatever.” He just shrugged and took his last sip of Coke Zero.

 

“I have another question.”

 

“I told you. I am not telling you anything about Juniorrr.”

 

“It’s not about Junior. It’s about Mark.”

 

“Now you like Mark hyung.”

 

“I like all of GOT7.” I chuckled. “Anyways, is Mark usually like that? I mean… I thought he’d be the type who only warms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter