Chapter 16

My Imaginary Rebound [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes are not playing tricks on me right now, right?

 

That’s really Mark Tuan’s account, right?

 

Or is it just a poser?

 

But how does he even know about the ‘stalker’ thing?!

 

I sat up in bed, the entire room was dim and the only light visible was coming from my phone. My hands trembled as I slowly clicked open the new Kakaotalk message. My heart was racing while staring at the message for what seemed like forever. Finally, my fingers made its way to the keys, pressing them as if they have a life of their own.

 

 

May 18, 2015.

Gyeongbokgung Palace (경복궁), Seoul.

12:45 PM.

 

We arrived at Gyeongbokgung Palace, the first of the five Seoul palaces to be built, at past noontime for our third filming location for the ‘Best of Seoul’ episode. Fortunately, the filming at Deoksugung Palace which is located at the corner of Seoul's busiest downtown intersection and Gyeonghuigung Palace at the west side of Seoul went by smoothly and so, we are already up for our third filming site.

 

We had a one-hour lunch break before proceeding with the filming at Gyeongbokgung. I went inside our service van and took a rest for a while after eating the packed food that Team D has prepared. Nikki was still with her team, busy talking with the cameramen about how they would like to film the site. The palace is by far the largest and the most impressive in terms of architecture among the three palaces that we have already visited.

 

I scanned through my phone again for most probably the 30th time today while reading the messages he sent me last night. I could even memorize by now every sentence and every word that he typed in and all my replies to his messages. The conversation was just so short but it was enough reason for me to sleep so late last night, smiling dreamily while endlessly thinking of all the possible reasons why he initiated messaging me. And I could only laugh at myself for how crazy I sounded in our conversation.

 

And then right at that very moment, a new Kakaotalk message popped out.

 

My insides were happily twirling and doing a cartwheel upon seeing his name.

 

And he’s asking me until when I am staying here in Korea!

 

Is this really Mark Tuan? Or is this just some prank by the other members?!

 

 

Why does he keep insisting that I am here to stalk him?!

 

 

I scanned through my photo gallery and looked for a funny photo of the vain guy I am chatting with right now.

 

 

My heart suddenly skipped a beat upon seeing his photo. No way! That’s a real-time photo!?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter