CHAPTER 2

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“I pronounce you as a husband and wife. You may kiss your bride”

 

Just like that, we are married. Taeyeon threaten me that if I don’t get married with her, she will rip my hair until I go bald! Oh my precious hair~ I introduce her to my family and she introduce me to her family too and they like us a lot~

 

Actually, I don’t feel the idea of marrying her is that bad because sometimes, she has a feminine side of her. Today is our Wedding Day and our first day of being husband and wife. The guests already left and only me, my wife, our family and friends are here.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“Waa~ Congrats Taetae and bro-in-law! We can’t believe that you are already married!” Both of my best friends starts to hug me and squealing like a puppy.

 

They are my best friend named Jessica and Tiffany, the one that make me and Baekhyun get married. Aigoo, I shouldn’t buy that stupid friendship stone in the first place! Beside me, there is my ‘lovely husband’ standing like a kiddo. I can’t believe that I’m married to him!

 

“Thanks, guys.” I fake a smile.

 

“We will go first. If you have any problem, just call us, ok kiddos?”

 

“Yah! Don’t call me kiddos! Alright guys, I’ll contact you later.” We bid a goodbye.

 

After that, we greet all of our family members and off to our honeymoon.

 

                                     ---------------------------------------------------------------

-On the plane-

 

“Make sure we hear a good news after your honeymoon~” Taeyeon’s mom said.

 

“Yeah, you have to give us a grandchild as soon as possible~” My dad continue.

 

“But we are still young!” I try to make up an excuse.

 

“No excuse!” both of them said.

 

The words that our parents said lingers in my mind. What should we do? Actually, I don’t mind their request. I would love to have a child but I don’t think Taeyeon will feel the same about this matter.

 

After 12 hours in flight, we arrive at our honeymoon destination, Romantic City, Paris! We check-in for our room and go straight to our room. We’re really tired after a long journey on the plane. When we arrive at the front of our room…

 

Dup dap! Dup Dap! Dup dap!

 

Warghh! My heart is beating like crazy! I might get a hypertension if this keeps going! I act cool and go into the room to put all of our belongings.

 

“Tae, come here for a while.”

 

“What do you want?” She said while unpacking her clothes.

 

“Come on, we need to discuss about something.”

 

She glares at me.

 

“Pleaseee~” I’m trying to use my aegyo.

 

“Ok, I’m coming. Stop doing your aegyo! Eww~”

 

“Here, sit beside me.” I patted the bed.

 

“Urghh, fine! So, what do you want, kiddo?”

 

“urmm, actually, I want to discuss about……”

 

“Yah! Stop circling your finger on the mattress and say it!”

 

“Haishh, you are so impatient. I’m shy too, you know!”

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“I want to ask you about our parent’s wish.”

 

“Ngeh? Wish? What is their wish?” She looks at me curiously.

 

Seriously! She didn’t hear what our parents said to us before we depart?! Good! How am I supposed to explain this to her. Come on Baekhyun, you can do this! Fighting!

 

“Our Parents want us to give them a……”

 

“Faster!!!” Taeyeon shouted.

 

“….a-a g-grandchild!” I blurt out.

 

Taeyeon looks startled and both of us became silent for a moment.

 

“Are you ok, Tae?” I waved my hands in front of her face.

 

She slapped my hands away. Ouch! I look at her worriedly. She might think I make up a story and called me ert!

 

“You…” She starts to talk. Oh my…I have a bad feeling about what she is going to say.

 

“Why are you acting weird? It’s a normal thing when we get married.” Taeyeon takes a jar of cookies and start to munch it.