CHAPTER 27

Chaotic Love Story!

 

Taeyeon POV

 

What’s wrong with him? He keeps silent since at the party. I am not sure whether to ask him or not. Actually, I’m a little bit scared right now. This is the first time he acts this way. The atmosphere is a little bit cold at this moment. Did I do something wrong?

 

“Urmm, Baekhyunnnnn~ Did I do something wrong?” I try to use my cute voice.

 

He keeps his silent and not even takes a single glance at me. I’m really upset. After that, I didn’t dare to talk to him. I’m kind of scared and upset with him. We keep silent until we arrive at our house.

 

When we arrive, Baekhyun do his usual routine to me, but in a serious manner. He didn’t talk nor look at me. He open the car door for me, helps me to walk, help me taking bath, prepare my bed with his cold looks. After he finishes preparing my bed, he goes straight to sleep with his back facing at me. I feel really lonely right now. I cried silently until I sleep.

 

-The next morning-

 

I prepared breakfast for me and Taeyeon. Last night, thing really goes wrong for us. I know I am a little bit childish last night but I can’t help it. Taeyeon looks really upset with me yesterday. Maybe she won’t contact that guy anymore, right? I think I should apologize to her later.

 

Just after I finish cooking, I heard Taeyeon’s phone ringing. I rush upstairs to take the call. When I arrive in front of our room, I heard Taeyeon answer the call. As I want to leave I heard the name that I don’t want to hear the most, which is…

 

“Jaejoong oppaaaaaa~” Taeyeon squeals.

 

I leave the room with a burning heart. Did she cheat on me? Who is that guy, like seriously! After a while, I heard a slow sound stepping on the stairs. I walk quickly and hold Taeyeon tightly. We walk slowly to the dining room.

 

“Baek, are you okay? Why are you so quiet since yesterday? Did I do something wrong?” Taeyeon asked. I just shake my head and continue to eat.

 

It’s been a few days since they act like that towards each other. Taeyeon couldn’t handle it anymore. She has to do something to solve this problem. If both of them keeps their mouth shut and pretend like nothing happens, their problem wouldn’t be solved!

 

Just as Taeyeon finished thinking about the way to settle their problem, Baekhyun come back from his work.

 

“I’m home.” Baekhyun said as he walks inside the house.

 

When he sees Taeyeon sitting on the couch in the living room, he goes to her and kiss the baby. After that, he goes straight to their room. When he about to leave Taeyeon alone, he feels someone holds his hand softly.

 

“Baekhyun, I think we need to talk.” Taeyeon said softly. Baekhyun sighed and sit next to Taeyeon.

 

“About what?” This is the first time they talk since the party.

 

“Are you mad at me? Please, just tell me.” Taeyeon pleaded.

 

“It’s not that important. Seriously, am I really important to you? You have many other guys that wait for you, that want to be with you. Just go with that guy!” Baekhyun raise his voice.

 

This is the first time Taeyeon see Baekhyun mad and it scared her so much. She missed the old Baekhyun that will always smile and make her happy.

 

“What are you talking about? I’m already married to you, how can I go with other man?” Taeyeon start to tear up.

 

Although, it’s hard for Baekhyun to see his wife crying, he is so mad that he can’t control his action anymore.

 

“What am I talking about? Are you sure you need to ask me that? Are you regrets marrying me? Answer me Kim Taeyeon!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

“I never regret marrying you. I love you and our child the most. How can you say something like that?” Taeyeon couldn’t control her tears anymore.

 

“Love? If you love me why are you still contacting that Kim Jaejoong jerk? Who am I to you? I admit that I’m really jealous of him!”

 

Taeyeon stops crying and starts to laugh a little. I look at her weirdly. My heart is fuming with anger. How can she laugh at this moment?!

 

“Hey, why are you laughing? We are discussing about a serious matter right now! Are you madly in love with him or what?!”

 

Taeyeon try to explain something but before she could do that...

 

”Ahhhh!” I heard her voice. I look at my back and saw Taeyeon holding her stomach in a pain expression. I rush beside her and hug her tightly with one of my hands holding her tummy.

 

“Tae, what’s wrong?!” I asked panic.

 

“I don’t know. My stomach hurts!” She said with tears in her eyes.

 

“Let me take you to the hospital!” Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

“N-no, I think I’m just having cramps.” She said while trying to ease the pain.

 

“Shhh, it’s okay. I’m here. Please bear it for a while.” I said while caressing her tummy softly to ease the pain. Arghhhh! What should I do! I’m really useless!

 

“Is it still hurts?” Taeyeon nod her head slowly.

 

“Let me bring you to the bed.” I lift her from the couch and bring her to our room.

 

I laid her softly on the bed. She still looks like she is in pain. This is my entire fault! I am her husband, I shouldn’t stressed her with this problem! If anything happen to her or our baby, I wouldn’t forgive myself.