CHAPTER 4

Chaotic Love Story!

 

-2 Months Later-

 

“Kiddo…Byuntae…Wake up!”

 

“Urmm…I’m sleepy~ It’s only 3 in the morning you know…Let’s go to sleep. Come here.” I try to hug her but she shoved my hands away.

 

What’s wrong with her? Usually, when she had a nightmare or when she can’t sleep, I will hug her until she sleep and she is okay with that.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I try to reach her hands.

 

“I want to eat pasta right now~ Pleaseeee~” She looks at me with her puppy eyes.

 

Seriously, she wakes me up at 3 in the morning just because she wants to eat pasta??

 

“Yah! Are you crazy? It’s only 3 in the morning!” For the second time, she shoved my hands and look away from me. She never acts like this before.

 

“I hate you Byuntae! I hate you the most! I hate youuuuuuu!!!!”

 

“How dare you say to me like that? Before I tickle you until you faint, better you say sorry!” I said to her but there is no response.

 

“Look at me you shortie!”

 

I pull her body so that she will face me and surprised because she is crying. This is the first time I see her cry! I quickly hug her.

 

“Tae, I’m sorry, okay? Please forgive me.” I pat her back softly.

 

“I won’t forgive you until you bring me to eat pasta!” She said while sobbing.

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s go eat pasta, okay?” Her face brightens.

 

“Really? Are you Serious??” She smiled.

 

Wait, did she just fool me with her tears or what? Urmm, I don’t think this is the right time for me to argue with her. Better I accompany her to the restaurant or else, she will cry all night and I’m sure I don’t want to see that.

 

“Yup! You want to go or not?” I try to .

 

“Yay! I love you~ Muahh!” She kissed my cheek. Okay, right now my cheeks feel like they want to burst!

 

We dress up and go straight to the restaurant. It’s quiet hard to see a restaurant open at three in the morning. We manage to find a restaurant that serve western foods and quickly get into the restaurant. Taeyeon finished 3 plates of pasta by herself! I look at her unbelievingly! This petite girl sure has a huge appetite!

 

“Ahh~ I’m full!” Taeyeon skip inside our house happily.

 

“Sure you’re full. You finished 3 plates of pasta by yourself! Are you happy? Now, let’s go to sleep.”

 

“Eheee~ Thank you kiddo! Gudnite~”

 

“Nite~” Both of us dozed off to the dreamland.

 

 Since then, Taeyeon keeps on want to eat some specific foods on a weird time. For example, she wanted to eat ice cream when it’s raining and freaking cold outside, want to eat grilled eel and right now, she want to eat sweet potato freshly roast from Japan and she is sulking because I don’t want to give it to her! How can I get that?!

 

“I don’t want to see you anymore! You don’t want to bring me to Japan!” Taeyeon sulking.

 

“It’s not like I don’t want to buy it! But Japan is not just a few metres from here. What about I buy it from the market? Is it okay?” I try to persuade her.