CHAPTER 14

Chaotic Love Story!

 

 

Right now, Taeyeon is already in her 5th month pregnancy. The baby bump is fully visible and I found it’s really cute!

 

 Although her hormones change from time to time and sometimes she gets annoyed quickly, I know her hormones that make her become like that and not because she really hates me or something. My aegyo works on her when she is pregnant, you know~

 

If I can be in her place, I will do it for her. It hurts when I see her struggling to do something with her petite body and get tired quickly.

 

I look at Taeyeon who is still sleeping peacefully. I smile at her cuteness. My eyes land on her belly.

 

“Baby, please come out quickly. Daddy really want to see u~” I pull up her shirts and kiss her belly. I take my hand and start caressing her tummy. I put my head softly on her belly and start to doze off.

 

After a while, I feel someone touch my hair. I wake up from sleep and realize that I’m still sleeping on her tummy!

 

“Taetae, why? Is it hurt? I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I’m sleeping on the baby. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?” I hold her hands tightly.

 

“Whoa~ Calm down Byuntae. You are being soooo overprotective, you know?”

 

“Fuhh, I thought something happen to you.”

 

Taeyeon shakes her heads looking at her overprotective husband.

 

“Baek, today I want to meet with Tiffany and Jessica at their place, can I?

 

“But, you are preg…..”

 

“Pleaseeeeeeeee~” She show her aegyo to me. How can I resist this?!

 

“Haishhh, ok…ok. But you need to promise me to take care of yourself and didn’t eat unhealthy food, arasso?”

 

“Yayy! I love you~” She hug me tightly.

 

“Promise me first!” I point out my finger to make a pinkie promise with her.

 

“Promise~”

 

“Come on, let’s go downstairs. You and the baby have to eat first before going anywhere. Right, baby?” I kneel down and kiss her belly.

 

“Oppa, bring me downstairs~” Taeyeon said while raise her hands like a kid.

 

She is so cute! Her moods are great today.

 

“Aigoo, come here my big baby!” I said while lifting her from the bed and go downstairs. I put her softly on the chairs.

 

“Why are you so skinny? What did my big baby want to eat? I will cooks for you.”

 

“No, for today, I will cook for you, ok?”

 

“Nope, you just have to tell me what you want to eat. So, right now you to tell me what you want to eat and I will take care of everything.”

 

“But you cook for me every day.” She pouts.

 

“It’s okay. What do you want to eat?”

 

“I want to eat bulgogi with rice!” Taeyeon smile cheerfully.

 

“Alright. Baby, wait for a while, ok? Daddy will cooks something delicious for you~” I patted her belly.

 

You guys must be surprised that I can cook, right? I learn a lot through her pregnancy. Since I can’t take her place, this is the least thing that I can do for her. My house chore skills are really improves! Hahaha~

 

“Feed me~ Aaahhhh~” Taeyeon open widely.

 

“Oww~ Both of my babies are hungry, what to do? Daddy feels sorry.” I feed her the bulgogi that I made.

 

“Is it yummy?”

 

“Yes, it is soooo tasty!”

 

“Our baby likes it?”

 

Taeyeon nods her head happily.