CHAPTER 10

Chaotic Love Story!

 

I keep running and calling her name but there is no answer. I try to call her but she switch off her phone. I try to call everyone that I know to ask about her but all of them didn’t know where she is. Taeyeon, please forgive me. Please forgive your useless husband!

 

“Arghhh!!!” I scream out my lungs when I come across Han River. I feel really frustrated right now.

 

Where is my wife?! What if something bad happen to her and our baby?! I punch the barrier. Just then, the rains started to pour out. There is only one thing that I’m thinking right now, what about my wife? It is raining and she is alone and nowhere to be found!

 

I have a feeling that something bad is happening to her. I have been searching her for a whole day and I didn’t even get a single message from her and that makes me worried! Just then, I’ve got a call from unknown number. I quickly pick up the call.

 

“Hello, is this Mr. Byun Baekhyun?”

 

“Yes, I am. May I know who is speaking?” I feel that my heart racing. There must be something happen to Taeyeon.

 

“This is Seoul Hospital. Your wife, Kim Taeyeon is admitted to the ward because someone saw her unconscious at the street.”

 

I hung up the call. Taeyeon…unconscious…my baby…I try to process all of the words in my mind. I can’t think of anything right now. I speed up my car and go straight to the hospital.

 

- At the hospital –

 

“Excuse me, where is Kim Taeyeon ward?” I asked the nurse worriedly.

 

“She is at the ward number 110.” The nurse said after she checks on the patient list.

 

“Thank you.”

 

I run to the ward number 110 and quickly open the door. Then, I saw my wife lying on the bed, still unconscious. Her hair is still wet and her body is cold. Her face is so pale that it looks like there is no blood running through her body.

 

This is my entire fault for making her stay outside in the heavy rains! I held her hands her hands also feel cold. It’s hard for me to see my wife like this. Then, the doctor comes to check on Taeyeon.

 

“How are my wife and my baby, doctor?”

 

“Urmm, she is only in her 3rd month of pregnancy. The baby is still fragile. This thing can cause a miscarriage. I hope you can take care of her and didn’t stress her with anything. Her condition is really weak right now. Just be thankful that your wife and your baby survive. I will go first.”

 

“Thank you, doctor.”

 

I sit on the chair beside her bed and hold her hands tightly.

 

“Please wake up Tae.” I kiss her hands.

 

Thank you for staying strong inside your mommy, baby~ I am really thankful that both or you are safe. Thank you so much! I love you~” I caress her tummy softly. Tears start b on my eyes. I can’t imagine if I lost both of them.

 

I put my hand on her tummy and went to sleep beside her.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Urghh! Why does it feel like there is a heavy stone on top of my body! I open my eyes and found out that I’m in an unfamiliar room. I look at my side and saw Baekhyun sleeping beside me with his hand on my tummy and another hand holding my hand. He looks really messy right now.  

 

I remember what happen to me and Baekhyun at the mart. This is all because of that girl! How can he kiss someone husband like that?! I remember I run away from the mart and suddenly rains start to pour down. The road become slippery and I fell down. My vision become blurry and I felt a sharp pain through my body. The last thing happen is everything went pitch black.

 

 

I know that this is not his entire fault, but I’m still upset! I try to get up from the bed and feel a sharp pain on my lower abdomen.

 

“Ahhh!” I squealed. I feel like get stab by a knife on my lower abdomen!

 

Baekhyun startled by Taeyeon voice and wake up from his sleep. He looks at Taeyeon and become panic!

 

“Tae, you wake up already? Thanks goodness! No, please don’t move.” Baekhyun help me to rest on the bed.

 

“Don’t touch me! Go away. I don’t want to see your face anymore.” I push his hand. He looks really sad.

 

“Please Tae, that Eunji have nothing to do with me! I just bump into her and she starts harassing me! I hope you understand my situation.” His eyes already full with tears.

 

Harassing? I try not to laugh and keep my straight face. Hahaha! Serve you right! But I kind of pity him. Actually I’m not jealous type of person. I think this is all because of my hormones. Just deal with it kiddo~ I keep my silence and look away from him.