CHAPTER 31

Chaotic Love Story!

 

Huarghhh! I woke up from my sleep. I look at my side and found Taeyeon sleeping peacefully. Finally, after 9 months full uncomfortableness Taeyeon can take a real rest. I caress her cheek softly. Everything feels like a dream! I can’t believe that I am a dad right now. I feel butterflies in my stomach~

 

I still remember clearly how I panic that I think my mind went blank at that moment Taeyeon want to give birth. I also remember how she struggle and try her best to push our baby out of her womb and almost give up in the process which makes me feel scared of losing her. I will never forget that moment! I still can’t describe on how grateful I am to her. I kiss her lips softly.

 

It’s been almost a week since Taeyeon admitted to the ward. The doctor gives permission to go home. Both of us are really excited to take Hana to our home.

 

“Here, walk slowly.” Baekhyun support Taeyeon back and hold her hands tightly.

 

“Baek, I’m not pregnant anymore. Stop your overprotectiveness.” Taeyeon glare at me.

 

“You are not pregnant, but you are just giving birth. So?” I stick out my tongue at her.

 

“Aishhh, it’s not like I can say anything to you.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“Haa! Good girl~”

 

We arrive at our house already. I help Taeyeon to walk inside the house and go back to the car to take our bags and other things.

 

“Owhh~ My baby is so cute!” I said while playing with Hana.

 

“Baek, did you smell something?” Taeyeon ask me.

 

I try to smell it. Eww, what smell is this? It smells like poop!

 

“Err, I think the baby is pooing.” Taeyeon said to me.

 

“Really? Yeah, I think so.” I said after I take a look at her diapers.

 

“Oh no, we are in a big trouble! Do you know how to change her diapers?” Taeyeon look at me hopefully.

 

Sorry Tae, but I really don’t know how to change a diaper! I shake my head.

 

“Before this, the nurse helps me to change the diapers for Hana. I forgot to ask the nurse about it.” Taeyeon said slowly.

 

“Why don’t we try it? Should we?”

 

Taeyeon nod her head. Okay, first of all we need to clean Hana. We use a baby wipes to clean her. Now, what we have to do?! Both of us only stare at each other.

 

“How do we do this?” Taeyeon ask while flipping the diaper on my face.

 

I just look at the diaper blankly.

 

“Let me try first!” I gain confident and try to do it. It must not that hard right?

 

“Yah Baekhyun! What are you doing to our baby?!” Taeyeon hit my head.

 

“What?” I ask still confuse.

 

“How can you put both of Hana legs in one hole of the diapers! Haishhh…” Taeyeon unwrap the diaper.

 

“Is it wrong? Okay, then you try it!” I challenge her.