CHAPTER 5

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“No! I want it to be freshly roasted from Japan! If not, I don’t want to talk to you anymore!”

 

“Fine! I don’t know what’s wrong with you. I’m trying to get all the things that you want but this one is nonsense! If you don’t want to talk to me, I also don’t want to talk to you!”

 

Yeah~ I have starts my childish revenge! Ngehehe~ She glares at me. I pretend like nothing happen.

 

“Are you going to treat me like that? You are not going to take care of me anymore?” She continues to glare at me.

 

I need to fight back!  Please don’t melt with her words! Come on Baek, fighting! Now I wonder how I can get married when I’m not mature yet. Aigoo~

 

“Yes, for now, I don’t want to take care of you! I will only take care of you when you forget about your sweet potato from Japan!” I said to her while roughly stripped a pack of bread. The aroma of the bread soothes my mind. Ahh~

 

I look at Taeyeon. She frowned.

 

“Why is the bread smell so horrible? Urghhh!” Taeyeon cover using her hand and run to the kitchen.

 

“Tae? Taeyeon??”

 

All of my anger disappear and change to worried. Did she eat something bad yesterday? I run to the kitchen and found her vomiting on the sink. I quickly hug her and rub her back.

 

“Are you alright? What did you eat yesterday?” I continue to rub her back and move her hair to the back.

 

Taeyeon just shake her head and continue to vomit. Her body weakens. After a while, she stops vomiting and lost all of her strength. I clean up her face and carry her to our room.

 

“Is it hurt?” I laid her at the bed. Taeyeon nod her head.

 

I prefer to hear her babbling at me all days than looking at her weak like this. It breaks my heart to see her like this.

 

“You said you don’t want to take care of me anymore…” She said weakly.

 

“Shhh…Stop talking. Of course I will take care of you. I know you’re tired. You sleep first, after this we will go to the hospital, okay?” She shakes her head.

 

“Stay with me.” She holds my hands when I’m about to leave the bed. I nod my head.

 

I hug her and caress her hair until she went to sleep.

 

It’s been a few days. Her condition didn’t become any better but only worsen! She always vomiting and she refuse to eat. Relax Baekhyun, relax~ She will be alright. I decided to take her to the hospital whether she likes it or not.