CHAPTER 3

Chaotic Love Story!

 

Err…Did she just say that it is a normal thing? I don’t know that she is open-minded type. I thought she will slap me and thinks that I’m a ert husband. Wait, how can a husband called a ert when he is with his wife? That’s right!

 

“Are you okay with that?” I gulp my saliva.

 

“Why? You don’t want child, don’t you?”

 

I’m flustered. Of course I want child. Truthfully, I want many children~

 

“It’s not what I mean. You know that we’re married not because we are madly in love with each other, right?”

 

“So, what you want to imply to me is that we can’t have a children because we got married by accident and not because we love each other? You hate me that much, huh?”

 

“No no no…Tae, please don’t misunderstand!” I hold her hands tightly.

 

“Hey, kiddo! Don’t touch me!” She slaps my hands. Owiee!

 

“I’m sorry~ But if you stay like this, how can we have a child!” She is so scary! How am I going to approach her?? Please help meeeeeee!

 

“Yah, stop whining like a kid! Haishh, man up will you! Or…you want me to seduce you first, huh?” Taeyeon looks at me ily. Oh my, how am I going to resist this?!

 

I gulp my saliva. Her face is so close to me! Omma~ I want to go home~ The last thing I see is she smirk at me and the light is off.

 

-The next morning-

 

“Yah Byuntae! Wake up! If not, you will get a free ‘shower’ from me!”

 

I heard Taeyeon wake me up or more like threaten me to wake up from the outside. Urghh, but I’m still sleepy~ uhuuu! But, before I get a free shower from her, better I get up first. Life is so hard, huh?

 

I sit on my bed and try to open my eyes. I look at the side and found my shirt, my boxer and my pants all over the place! I look at myself with only a blanket on me!

 

I try to remember what happen yesterday. I still remember Taeyeon smirk at me and switch off the light and. . . . .

 

“Warghhh!!!!” I scream my lungs out. Then, I heard a footsteps coming closer.

 

“Byuntae, what happen?” Taeyeon stand beside the door and looks at me weirdly.

 

“Tae! What happen yesterday?” She just smirk at me and left. Nooooo! I can’t believe it!

 

“Get your of the bed,now! If not, I’m going to finish the breakfast~”

 

I quickly get up from the bed and pick up my clothes. I go to the kitchen and found Taeyeon smiling sarcastically at me. My face already as red as a tomatoes right now!

 

“Honey, let’s eat~ Say ahh~” Taeyeon stuffed the food inside my mouth. She looks at me innocently like nothing happen yesterday!

 

“Howf cuff yof aff like nothimmf haphefn?” I said with a full mouth.

 

“Eww! Finish the food inside your mouth first before talking to me!”

 

I finish the remaining food in my mouth before continue talking to her.

 

“How could you act like nothing happen? It’s unfair you know!” I whine at her.

 

“Lalala~ I can’t hear you~ What? What?” She pretends not to hear what I’m talking about.

 

That is the way we live as a husband and wife. People things that we are one of a kind couple! Are we that weird?! We bickers everyday nonstop but sometimes we go on a date as a married couple especially on weekends. Sweet right? Ahakzz!