CHAPTER 16

Chaotic Love Story!

 

 

 

After 3 hours that seems like a year to me, finally I got a call from someone. I have been back from work 3 hours ago and Taeyeon is still at Fany and Sica place. I try not to call her because Kyungsoo said my wife need a little bit space.

 

Let’s go! Mwol geokjeonghaneunde neon’ (SNSD - Mr. Mr)

 

I heard my phone ringing and answer the phone without looking at the caller ID.

 

“Hello, Taeyeon. Nothing happen to you right?! Are you okay?”

 

“What happen to my daughter-in-law and my grandchild?!” The other person sounds panic.

 

I look at the caller ID and slap my head. The caller is my mom. Oh good, now how am I going to explain to her?

 

“Oh, hello mom~ Why are you calling me?” I greet my mom.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, don’t divert the topic. Where is Taeyeon?”

 

“Err…urmmm…Taeyeon-“ I stuttered

 

“Don’t you dare lie to me. If not, I will take my precious daughter-in-law to live with me. You want that??”

 

“Oh, come on! Don’t be like that. Pretty pleaseeee~” I use my powerful aegyo to my mom. Hahaha!

 

“Hey, you are going to be a dad and still acting like that? Where is my Taengoo?”

 

“Urmm…Taeyeon go to Fany and Sica house since this morning.”

 

“What? Since this morning? Did you call her?”

 

“No. I think she want to enjoy a little bit with her friends.”

 

“Yah! You should have at least call her and ask about her condition. What if something bad happen to her? Aigoo, my head~”

 

My mom starts babbling. Ok, right now, I’m really worried.

 

“Better you call Taeyeon, now!”

 

“Ok, mom. I will call you back later. Bye~” Fuhh, my ears hurts!

 

I dialled Taeyeon’s number. Suddenly, someone call me. It’s Taeyeon! Weee~

 

“Hel…”

 

“Hello, where are you?” I cut her words.

 

“I’m at the outside. I forgot to bring the key. I’m here for 20 minutes already. Faster, it’s cold!”

 

“Ok2! Wait a minute.” I hang up the phone.

 

I run downstairs and go to the main door. I open the door and see Taeyeon shivering.

 

“Yah! Why don’t you answer my call? Your line is always busy!”

 

“I’m sorry~ My mother call me before so the line is busy.” I said while hugging her to make her body warmer.

 

“What? Mom calls? Aigoo, It’s been a long time since we visit our parents.” Taeyeon said while following Baekhyun to the couch.

 

“Now, stop talking about our parent. Your body is shivering! Why are you wearing thin clothes? It’s not good for you.”

 

“The weather is good in the morning right? I don’t know that it will be this cold tonight.” Taeyeon pouts.

 

I shake my head.

 

“How is my baby doing? Are you okay? You’re not doing anything bad to you mommy, right?” I pull up her shirt a little bit and slid my hands on her tummy.

 

“Tae, your body is really cold! What if you catch a fever later? Omo! Baby, Daddy is really sorry. Daddy didn’t mean to let you and mommy at the outside.” I hug her to make her body feels warmer.

 

“Relax kiddo, I’m okay. Don’t worry, I’m just a little bit cold. Aaaahhhh~ Your body is really warm!” Taeyeon said while hugging me back.

 

“I really want to see our child as soon as possible. How about you?” I didn’t hear any response from her.

 

“Tae?” I look at her.

 

Taeyeon already fall asleep in her sitting position. She must be really tired right now. I pull her body softly to make her lie down on the couch and place a small pillow under her back because the doctor told me it will lessen the pressure on pregnant women’s back.

 

I sit on the floor next to her watching her sleeping face. She looks so cute! I her hair softly. Her face is a little bit pale and she looks tired. Aww~ Poor my big baby!

 

“My lovely wife, please endure all of the pain for another 4 months. I know you try to hide all of your pain so that I didn’t know it. That’s why I want to be the best husband and the best father to our baby because I really appreciate all of your hard work. I cannot wait to see our baby! I love you so much~”

 

I whisper all of my thought to my sleeping wife. Without knowing, my tears b in my eyes and fall on my face.

 

After that, I saw Taeyeon stirring a little bit on the couch. She looks uncomfortable. I pick her up in a bridal style and bring her to our room.