CHAPTER 12

Chaotic Love Story!

 

It’s been a few weeks since the incident. Although Taeyeon feel irritated because of my overprotectiveness, she still follows my lead. How can I not be overprotective to the person I love the most and that person is carrying my child?

 

But that is something that I feel bad for her. That is when she starts sulking when she did not get what she wants. For example, right now…

 

“Pleaseee~ I’m craving for a cup of coffee!” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“Nope! That is my final answer!” I tried to be firm.

 

“You said you love me and our baby, but you can’t even grant me this simple wish of mine!” Taeyeon starts to tear up.

 

“Hey, shhh….Don’t cry~ You make me feel bad you know. It’s not like I purposely did not let you drinks it, but it’s bad for your body. You know that coffee contains caffeine and caffeine is not good for pregnant woman, right? Please stop crying~” I rub her back to soothe her.

 

“I can’t help it! The baby makes me want to eat all that.” She sobs. Aww~ What should I do to make her feel better?

 

“I know. I know…It’s not your fault at all. Please stop crying~ It’s bad for you. How about a vanilla strawberry milkshake? Don’t you think that sounds good? It’s your favourite, right? You want some?” Taeyeon calms and look at me with watery eyes. I hope my idea is not that bad. Pleaseee~

 

“Are you okay with that?” She nodded her head and stop crying. Fuhh~ After that, we go to the café to buy the drinks.

 

- At night -

 

Baekhyun POV

 

I slid my hands up and down the mattress with my eyes closed. Actually I want to hug my wife but there is nothing beside me. Wait, where is she?! I open my eyes quickly and jolted up from the bed. The clock on the side of the bed shows it is only two in the morning. My heart is beating faster at the thought of something bad happening to her.

 

“Taeyeon?” I tried to call her. Suddenly, I heard some noise at the bathroom. I rushed to the bathroom and saw Taeyeon sit on the floor looking really weak.

 

“T-Taeyeon?! Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere? Why don’t you wake me up?” I asked panic. Taeyeon smiled weakly at me.

 

“Haishh, you are worrying too much. I’m alright. It just that the morning sickness didn’t want to leave me~” She said weakly.

 

“Your face is really pale! Do you want to go to the hospital?” Taeyeon shakes her head. I cupped her face with my palm. Her body is cold! She must be in the bathroom for a long time!

 

“Hey, you just go to sleep first. You have to work tomorrow. I think I need to stay here a little bit longer. Just go to sle-….”

 

Before Taeyeon could finish her words, she starts to vomit again. This time, it’s a little bit serious. I quickly catch her before she fell to the ground and rub her back softly. After a while, Taeyeon stops vomiting. I help her to clean her face and bring her to bed.

 

After I help her to lie down on the bed, I go to her side and hug her softly. Taeyeon looks really tired and weak. I kiss her forehead and pull up her chin so that she faced me.

 

“Please don’t do it alone. If you are having a hard time, just tell me. I am your husband and I feel really useless when I saw my wife struggle alone like this. Next time, if you feel nausea or hurt anywhere, just tell me so that I can help you. I know my help won’t decrease the pain but that is the least thing that I can do as your husband. Can you promise me that?” I look into her eyes so that she can feel my sincerity.

 

Taeyeon nods her head weakly and went to a deep slumber.

 

After I talked to her that night, Taeyeon keeps her promise and tell me if she is uncomfortable with something or in pain but there are many times that she hide if she is in pain to make me not worry about her. It makes me relieve for a little bit but it would be better if she tell me every time she hurts or need anything.