CHAPTER 25

Chaotic Love Story!

 

My excitement suddenly fades away and changes to worry. I can’t imagine when someone kicking me from inside of my stomach! It must be hurts~ Poor Tae..I have mixed emotions right now. I don’t know if I should feel happy or upset.

 

I’m really happy when the baby starts kicking, but it means that Taeyeon have to deal with more pain and uncomfortableness after this. I’m kind of upset because I can just sit here while Taeyeon have to feel a lot of uncomfortable feelings all around her body. All I can do is using my hand to rub on the spot that the baby kicks.

 

“Baek? Hello~” Taeyeon wave her hand in front of my face when she realize that I didn’t focus on my surrounding.

 

“Uhh? Haa..” I don’t know how I should react. I become speechless.

 

“Baek, what’s wrong? Why are you looking so gloomy? Don’t you feel excited that our baby starts kicking?” Taeyeon caress my cheek softly.

 

“Is it hurt?” I ask softly while rubbing the bump.

 

“Now I get it! Kiddo~ This is just a normal thing happen to all pregnant woman, you know. Not just me. If other pregnant mother can do it, then it means that I can do it too~ Please stop worrying about me. You are the best soon-to-be daddy in this world, you know? Now, all you need to do is stop pouting and help me to ease the pain, ok?”

 

Taeyeon try to convince her husband.

 

“But you need to promise me something!”

 

“What?” Taeyeon ask curiously.

 

“You need to tell me if you need anything in anytime, arasso?”

 

“Alright~ Yah, help me rub the spot that the baby kick! It feels sting!” Taeyeon whine.

 

“Did it hurt? You promise me to tell me everything right?”

 

“Only a little bit?” She tries her best to convince her husband.

 

I sighed. It must be hurt. I put my ears on her tummy and start talking with the baby.

 

“Baby~ You already starts kicking! Wow~ Since when did you learn martial arts? I’m sure you learn it from your mommy though. Kekeke~” With that, I earn a smack from Taeyeon.

 

“Look at that! You learn it from your mommy~”

 

“Byun Baekhyun!” Taeyeon glare at me.

 

“J-Just kidding! Don’t hit me anymore~ Baby, looks at your mommy. She is hitting daddy right now~” I whine at my baby.

 

“Your daddy deserves to be treated like that. Hahh!”

 

“Haishh, I’m talking with my baby right now. This is daddy-baby moment only!” Taeyeon just ignore me.

 

“Baby. Can daddy request something from you? Please be nice to your mommy. Kick her softly next time, okay? Promise me! I love you~” I kiss her belly.

 

Taeyeon smile at her husband action. She caress his hair lovingly.

 

“Aww, you must have feels really uncomfortable after this~ The baby starts kicking already.” I hung my head low.

 

“Yah, how can you say something like that? It means that our baby is doing well in my womb!” Taeyeon nag at her husband.

 

“Ooo…” I look really stupid right now.