CHAPTER 26

Chaotic Love Story!

 

I woke up when I heard the alarms ringing. Huarghh~ It’s already 6.30 a.m.? Aigoo~ I feel like I only sleep for a minute! I look at my side and found my wife sleeping peacefully. Aww~ So cute! I look down to her abdomen and looks at the baby bump.

 

My baby is growing bigger! It makes Taeyeon crying all day long just because her clothes didn’t fit to her body anymore! She keeps saying that she looks ugly and I will find another woman. It took a lot of time to console her. How can I find another woman to replace the beautiful mother of my child, right? Heheh~

 

Today, I have to attend my friend, Ok Taecyeon new store opening. My friend told me to bring and introduce Taeyeon to them. I look at Taeyeon, she is still sleeping. Should I wake her up? Or should I go alone? Nonono, there is no one at home today. There will be no one that will accompany her.

 

My eyes went back to her abdomen. I slid my hands inside her shirts and caressing her belly softly. I felt a little movement from the baby. Taeyeon frowned a little. It’s been a while since the baby starts kicking and it makes both of us really excited but seeing her like this make me sad! I sighed. Since her pregnancy, Taeyeon never get a good sleep and I can’t do anything about it! I’m always upset when thinking about it but Taeyeon always tries to cheer me up.

 

“Baby, can you move gently when your mommy is sleeping? It’s hard for her to sleep if you keep kicking her, you know~ I love you~” I kiss her tummy. Taeyeon stir a little bit.

 

“Baek? What time is it?” I heard Taeyeon asked in her tired voice.

 

“Oh, you are awake? It’s already 7 o’clock.” I said while looking at the clock on the table beside our bed.

 

“Why don’t you wake me up? We have to go to Okcat store launching right?” Taeyeon rub her eyes sleepily.

 

“Are you sure you can go to the event? If you are tired we can cancel it.” I caress her hair softly.

 

“Aishh, come on kiddo! I’m only pregnant for 7 months. It’s not like I have and incurable illness.” Taeyeon pouts.

 

“Aww~ How can I handle if my baby going to looks like you! My wife is so cute!” I squeal.

 

 “Haishh, you are such a sweet talker Mr. Byun Baekhyun.” Taeyeon said in her sarcastic tone.

 

 We take a bath and dress up to go to the Okcat store launching event.

 

-At the Okcat store launching event-

 

“Hey, congratulation for your new company bro!” I shake hands with Ok Taecyeon, one of my best buddies!

 

“Thanks bro! Hey, is that your wife?” Taecyeon looks at my side. Oh! I forgot to introduce Taeyeon to him.

 

“Yeah, let me introduce you to my wife. Taeyeon, this is my friend Ok Taecyeon, and Taecyeon, this is my wife Kim Taeyeon. Wow, you guys have almost a same name! I just realize that!” I look at both of them.

 

“Well, maybe it is our fate that our names are almost the same.” Taecyeon give his usual playboy look at Taeyeon.

 

“Yah Ok Taecyeon! She is my wife and the mother of my child! Don’t you dare look at her like that!” I give him a warning looks. Taecyeon and Taeyeon just laugh it off. Haishh, this guy!

 

“Whoa, calm down Baek! How many months is your child?” Taecyeon ask Taeyeon.

 

“The baby is already 7 months old.” Taeyeon smile at him. Haishh, I shouldn’t have brought her here! There are so many playboys among my friends. I pouted.

 

“Right honey?” Taeyeon looks at me and grab my hand softly. I smiled. She really know how to treat me when I’m sulking~

 

We continue to enjoy the party. I introduce Taeyeon with all of my friends. Now, all of them are comfortable with Taeyeon and treat her like their own sister.

 

Our meeting with my friends are peaceful until someone ruin my mood and make me jealous to death! How can there be a guy who treats MY wife like she is still single?! Hello, I am her husband FYI. Huhh! Taeyeon just act like I didn’t exist and continue to ‘cuddle’ with that guy! Who is that guy?!! I really want to kill him right now!

 

“Oppa~ Since when are you here? Why don’t you tell me beforehand? I miss you sooooo much!” Taeyeon hug that guy tightly.

 

“I miss you too sweety~ Wow! Your baby is growing healthily!” Jaejoong pat her belly.

 

Baekhyun on the other side surprised with Taeyeon action. He tries to act cool but this is too much for him to handle! How can that guy touch Taeyeon and my baby?! He looks at his wife with a questioning looks and glare at the guy who looks a little bit older than him. Right now, age doesn’t matter at all for him.

 

“Oppa, let me introduce you guys. This is Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun, this is my favourite oppa, Kim Jaejoong.”

 

How can Taeyeon just introduce me as Byun Baekhyun and not as her husband? And one more thing, what with the ‘favourite oppa’? My body is burning right now, especially my heart.

 

“Hello, I’m Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you.” I shake his hand unwillingly. How can this guy so handsome?! I feel really small beside him. No, I can’t lose to him.

 

After Taeyeon introduce him to me, the Kim Jaejoong guy keeps pestering us wherever we go. Taeyeon also looks happy when the guy is around. Okay, I’m really jealous and I can’t even hide my feelings. I didn’t say anything to Taeyeon to show my protest but she didn’t realize it!

 

“Hey bro, it looks like that guy is really close with your wife. That guy is handsome and he looks like from a great family too! He must be rich for sure!” Taecyeon nudge me from the side.

 

I pretend not to hear what he said. Seriously, I’m in no mood to joke around right now. After a while, we decide to go home. The ride is so silent. No one is talking. I’m too mad to talk right now.