CHAPTER 7

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“Hey, walk slowly!” I warn her.

 

“Hey, I already walk like a tortoise right now and you want me to slow down?” Taeyeon sounds annoyed.

 

“Hahaha~ Don’t be like that. You know that I’m worry about you right~” I pat her back slowly.

 

We walk to our car after getting a medicine and supplements for Taeyeon. The voice of the doctor saying that Taeyeon is 8 weeks pregnant still lingers in my mind. I can’t believe it!

 

“I’m sleepy!” Taeyeon whine.

 

“Do you want to sleep inside the car? Let me adjust the seat for you.” I lower the seat so that she can sleep on it.

 

After that, I drive to our home. My smiles are hanging on my ears right now. I can’t describe on how happy I am to be a father! Sometimes, I will peek at her tummy. I still can’t believe that there is a life inside my wife. I feel so grateful~

 

Taeyeon is sleeping soundly in the car. She must be rally tired! No wonder she keeps on vomiting and wants to eat something weird. She must be craving! I am regretting my action to her. My hands never leave her tummy along our journey to home.

 

“Tae, wake up~ We already arrive at our house.” Taeyeon just stirs in her sleep.

 

It looks like she is not going to get up. So, I decided to carry her to our room. I check on her body temperature, her body temperature is getting hotter! I sighed. She is pregnant and having a fever at the same time and I can do nothing to ease her pain.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“Baek?” I called Baekhyun in a hoarse voice but there is no answer. Actually my head feel really heavy right now.

 

I look at my side and found Baekhyun sleeping with his hand on my tummy. I smile at him. He must feel head over heels with the good news! He keeps telling me that he want a child before. I put my hands on top of his hands.

 

“Taeyeon? You wake up already?” I heard his voice. Then, he kissed me on my cheek.

 

“Hello kiddo~”

 

“Haishh, why did your fever didn’t go down!” I feel his hands touching my face.

 

“Yah! Relax. Fever won’t kill me you know.” I try to let him calm down.

 

“I know, but you are pregnant and having a fever at the same time. How can I calm down~” He pouts.

 

“Give me your head!”

 

“Huh?! My head? What are you going to do with my head?” He looks scared.

 

“Ohh, come on! Just come here!”

 

“Okay…okay…” He comes closer to me.

 

 I softly put his head on my tummy. He looks shock to see my action at first, but then he smile widely once I put his head on my tummy.

 

“See, it won’t harm you right?” He is still smiling like that while looking at me without blinking his eyes.

 

“Is it okay for me to put my head like this? Isn’t it heavy?” He looks worried.

 

“Just keep quiet! Can you feel our baby?”

 

“Baby, daddy loves you so much! Please come out quickly~” He starts caressing and kiss my tummy. The smile plastered on his face.

 

“Quickly? No! I’m not ready to give birth!” I smack his head. Baekhyun just grins happily.