CHAPTER 30

Chaotic Love Story!

 

I smiled at both of them. I’m thankful because I am the one of a millions people that are chosen to be in this family. Thank you so much! I will take care of them more than myself. That is my promise and I won’t let anything bad happen to them.

 

“Urmm, sorry to interrupt but you need to feed your baby.” The nurse said to us.

 

“The baby can eat already?” I ask stupidly.

 

“Yah, how can she eat! Of couse I’m the one that should feed her.” Taeyeon face palm. He really doesn’t know anything about baby!

 

“Ohh, hahaha. . .” I laugh awkwardly at my stupidity.

 

“How should I do this?” Taeyeon said while awkwardly trying to feed Hana.

 

“Maybe we should do it like this…” I try to help Taeyeon finding a right position to feed Hana.

 

 “Oh my! This feels weird!” Taeyeon exclaimed when she starts feeding Hana.

 

I laugh looking at Taeyeon who awkwardly holding and feeding the baby.

 

“Hey, did you call our parents yet?”

 

“They are on their way. They buy flight ticket straight away from Maldives to Korea when I told them about you! Hahaha~”

 

“You are making them worry! Hana, don’t be like your daddy when you are older, okay?” Taeyeon caress Hana cheek softly.

 

“How can you say that to our child! Baby, you need to be like daddy, full of cuteness~ Unlike your mother, only know how to hit daddy only!” Baekhyun pretend to look pitiful.

 

“Heishh, this kid!” Taeyeon hit my head.

 

“Taeyeonieee! Are you alright?”

 

I saw two girls rushed to Taeyeon with their worried face. It’s no other than Tiffany and Jessica!

 

“Guys! Calm down~ Although I feel like dying before, but now I’m fine. No need to worry~”

 

“Huh! The flight delayed for a bit, if not we will arrive earlier! Do you know how much we worried about you when Baekhyun call saying that you are in labour?”

 

“Flight? Where are you going this time?” Taeyeon ask at both of them.

 

“We have to go to Japan to finish up some work.”

 

“Yah Byun Baekhyun! You shouldn’t tell them about me. We are disturbing their works you know!”

 

“But they are your best friends.” I act innocent.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, our job is not that important compared to you. Wait, is that your baby?” Both of them smile from ear to ear looking at Hana.

 

“Huh? You guys just noticed it?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“Wahhh~ She is so cute!” Both of them squealing like a kid.

 

“Just look at her father~” I said proudly.

 

The three of them glare at me. I gulp my saliva and look away slowly.

 

“Oh my~ What is her name?” They said while kissing our baby.

 

“Baekhyun is the one that choose a name for her. We named her as Byun Hana. Isn’t it lovely?” Taeyeon smile looking at our child.

 

“Kyahhh! That name really suit her~” Both of the girls just cannot hold their excitement. This is their first niece after all.

 

Tiffany and Jessica need to leave early because of their tight schedule. We bid goodbye but it looks like they are having a hard time leaving Hana. Hahaha~

 

“Aww, aunty will miss you~ Taeyeon, make sure you send us a lot of her pictures, okay?”

 

“Alright. Thank you so much for visiting me~”

 

“Bro-in-law! Take care of Taeyeon for us. Byeee~” They wave their hand to us.

 

Our parents are really excited to see their first grandchild! All of them scramble to hold Hana. It’s a great sight. They bring a bunch of present for Hana. Hahaha~ My mother and my mother-in-law crying when they see our child. They must feel touch to see a child from me and Taeyeon. We smile happily looking at their action.