CHAPTER 28

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“Taeyeon, are you alright? I’m really sorry. This is my entire fault. I won’t forgive myself if anything happen to both of you” I look down while continue to caress her back to ease the pain.

 

“Hey kiddo, don’t blame yourself! Cramp is normal for a pregnant woman like me. Cheer up!” Taeyeon try to cheer her husband.

 

“But if I didn’t mention about that Kim Jaejoong, you won’t be like this. Haishh, that guy really messed up my life!”

 

“Yah Byun Baekhyun! How can you say my oppa messed up your life!” Taeyeon glare at me.

 

“What? Isn’t it true? Haishh, why are you calling him oppa! You are making me jealous you know!” I pouted. Then I hear Taeyeon chuckle on the side.

 

“What?” I look at her weirdly.

 

“Wow, there is really big misunderstanding between us. Yah! You should ask me first before your jealousy controls your body, kiddo! That ‘Kim Jaejoong guy’ is my one and only older brother. How can I act like nothing happen when my brother that I didn’t see for about 3 years come back to Korea? I already introduce him to you right? Why are you still confused?” Taeyeon laugh heartily.

 

Bwoh?! This is the biggest mistake I’ve ever done! How can I behave like that in front of my brother-in-law?! I glare at him, pretend not to notice him, didn’t even smile at him. . . I’m doomed! That’s why his surname is Kim and Taeyeon called him oppa and act sweetly even when I’m beside her. Yah Byun Baekhyun! Can’t you think even simple things like that?!! Uhuuuu~ T^T

 

“Taengoo, what am I going to do?! Your brother must have a bad impression on me!” I cried.

 

“Hahah! Serve you right~” Taeyeon stick her tongue at me. Haishh, this girl! Even when she is in pain, she still wants to tease me!

 

“Are you feeling better?” Taeyeon nods her head.

 

“Don’t worry too much!” Taeyeon try to console her husband.

 

“Baby, you are making daddy worried about you and mommy. Don’t do that anymore, okay?”

 

“Ouch!” The baby kicks making me and Taeyeon looked at each other in surprise.

 

“That’s my baby! Please kick softly next time, okay? You are hurting your mommy!” I said excitedly while rubbing the part where the baby kicked to ease the pain.

 

“Come on, let’s sleep. It’s getting late!” We sleep while cuddling each other.

 

-2 months later-

 

Taeyeon is already in her last stage of pregnancy. Now, we are just waiting for our baby to be born! I’m half excited and half worried about it. Taeyeon have a really bad mood swing. Sometime, it is hard to keep up with her. She also become more emotional than before and sulks easily. There are times when I need help from our parents to persuade her.

 

“Oww, Taetae~ I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean it~ Pleaseeeeee~” I rub her back softly. She still is facing her back to me.

 

“No! I hate you! I don’t want to see you anymore!” She starts to tear up.

 

“I know I shouldn’t do that to the sales girl but you are the one who told me to ask her about the maternity dress right? Why are you mad at me? Please, don’t be like this~ If you are crying, the baby is crying too. Stop crying, ok? You don’t want our baby to cry, right?” I’m trying my best to tell her the reason that she should stop crying.

 

Taeyeon stops crying after a while.

 

Okay, you must be confused right? Actually, in the morning, Taeyeon and I are going to the mall to buy her a new maternity dress. Taeyeon told me to ask the sales girl about the dress size. I accidentally bump the sales girl when I turn my back. Taeyeon get mad because I said sorry to the sales girl. She said I’m flirting with the sales girl! She runs from the store just like that! I feel like I’m having a heart attack at that time. And right now, I’m trying my best to console her.

 

“Are you sure you don’t like that girl?” Taeyeon ask, still sobbing.

 

“Of course I’m not! Hey, how can I leave my pretty wife just like that~” Baekhyun show his cute smile.

 

Taeyeon smile a little. Yay! What a relief~

 

That night, Taeyeon feels a little bit uncomfortable. She wants to sleep but she can’t. There is something that bothering her. She doesn’t know whether to tell Baekhyun or not. She holds it for a while. She knows something is wrong with her body right now. She looks at her side and saw her husband sleeping soundly and looks a little bit tired.

 

Taeyeon moves Baekhyun hands slowly from her abdomen and walk to the toilet slowly so that Baekhyun didn’t wake up. Just when she enters the toilet, there is some form of liquid going down through her legs. Taeyeon become panic. A few moments later, she feels a sharp pain on all part of her body especially on her lower abdomen. The pains make her kneel on the floor.

 

“B-Baek…” She said while trying to hold the pain.

 

Baekhyun stir in his sleep and try to hug Taeyeon but there is no one beside him. His eyes bulging out when he find out that there is no one beside him. Where is Taeyeon? He became panic and jolted up from the bed.

 

“Tae…Taeyeon! Where are you?” He shouted but there is no reply from his wife. He looks at the toilet and saw the light is on. He rushes to the toilet and found Taeyeon kneel on the toilet floor with a scrunching face.

 

“T-Tae..What’s wrong?!” He quickly goes to Taeyeon side.

 

“Baek, it hurts!” Baekhyun shocked. He didn’t say anything and bring Taeyeon straight to the hospital.

 

Along the way to the hospital, Baekhyun never stop praying for Taeyeon and their baby. His hand never leaves Taeyeon’s. After they arrive at the hospital, Baekhyun yell to the nurse to bring Taeyeon to the ward as soon as possible. He wished to be in Taeyeon position right now. He can’t bear to watch Taeyeon in pain right now.

 

“Doctor, how is my wife? Is she ready to give birth?” Baekhyun asked the doctor worriedly. He never knows that giving birth is this hard! He really has to be better to his parents after this.