CHAPTER 9

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“Baek, wake up! Wake upppp!!!!” Taeyeon shouts at my ear. I think my eardrums are going to jump out from my ear!

 

“Hmm, just give me 5 more minutes, okay?”

 

“No! Come on, wake up~” Taeyeon shakes my body.

 

I am really sleepy right now. Yesterday, I have to stay up late to finish my work since my company are starting a new project. I just get about 3 hours of sleep and I’m really drowsy right now.

 

“Fine! If you don’t want to get up, then I will go to the mart alone!” Taeyeon rush outside of the room.

 

I try to grab her hand but she is too fast! I jump off the bed and run to Taeyeon.

 

“Tae, please don’t get mad at me. You know that I didn’t get enough rest yesterday right?”

 

“That’s why I’m letting you sleep. Just go to sleep! I can go to the mart alone.” She starts sulking.

 

“Oww, my baby is mad at me. Okay, just let me take a shower, than we go to the mart, okay?”

 

“There is no need for that, I will go first.” Taeyeon look away from me.

 

“Tae, please~ I know I’m wrong. Please don’t do this to me? I’m really sorry! Pretty please? It is dangerous for you to go alone. Let me accompany you, okay?” I say it with my puppy eyes.

 

“Okay.”

 

It looks like Taeyeon is still sulking! Oh my~ I really need to treat her better today.

 

 

- At the mart –

 

“What do we need to buy?”

 

“I want to buy banana, milk, eggs…” Taeyeon starts to list down the things that we need to buy.

 

We go all around the marts to find the listed goods that we need to buy. Just when we are searching for it, a girl suddenly clung at me. I am really shock to see that! When I saw her face, I found out that she is my ex-girlfriend that I hate the most! How can I meet her like this?!

 

“Honey~ What are you doing in here?” She clung onto my hands.

 

“Eunji! What are you doing here? Let go of my hands!” I yell at her and shoved her hand away from mine.

 

Just when I try to chase her away, Eunji suddenly kiss me on my cheek. I am speechless. I only think about Taeyeon right now. What if she saw this? Just when I try to break away from that stupid girl, I hear Taeyeon voice…

 

“B-baek?” Her voice is shaking. She is crying!

 

“No, Tae. Please don’t misunderstand! She is the one that kiss me. You see that I shoved her away right? Please Tae~” I pleaded at her.

 

“I hate you!” She said that and run away from the mart.

 

Oh no! This is getting worse! What should I do? This is all because of that Eunji!

 

“Hey! I don’t want to see your face anymore, understand?! If anything happen to my wife and my child, I won’t let you go! Do you hear me?!” I yell at her.

 

After that, I run outside of the mart to find Taeyeon. Where is she?! This is all my fault! What if anything bad happen to her? Arghhh! This is so frustrating!