CHAPTER 20

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“You only eat once a day? Seriously?!”

 

“Owhh, come on kiddo~ Don’t get mad at me, pleaseee~” I try my best to show my cuteness to him.

 

“No~ How can I get mad at my big baby! But, you should have told me. No wonder you are so skinny.” He caress my back softly.

 

Yay! My aegyo works on him~ Ahakkz!

 

“It’s not that I don’t want to eat, but the baby refused to eat every time I try to eat something.”

 

“Aww, it must be hard for you~” He pouts.

 

Sorry my baby, mommy put the blame on you~ You know how much I love you right?? Hahah~

 

Baekhyun lie down on my laps and put his ear on my tummy. I his hair softly.

 

“Hello my baby~ How are you doing inside there? Why is my baby refuse to eat! Is it not yummy enough for you? What did my baby want to eat? Come on, tell daddy~ I will buy it for you!” Baekhyun smile looking at me.

 

“What?” He looks at me like he wants something from me.

 

“Just tell me what do you want to eat~” I feel touched by his concern.

 

“Really kiddo, I don’t feel like eating anything right now.” I try to assure him.

 

“Are you sure? You are not craving for anything?” I shake my head.

 

“Aigoo, what should I do to make you healthier.” Baekhyun sigh.

 

“You are the one who should stop worrying about me!” I pat his head.

 

“How can I stop worrying about you...” He pouts. So cute!

 

I continue watching the movie with Baekhyun. He still lie down on my laps while hugging my belly. I look down on my laps and found out that he is already sleeping. He must be tired! I am really grateful to have husband that is caring like him.

 

Although sometimes he is soooo overprotective, but I know that he wants the best for me and the baby. I his hair softly. He snuggles to my belly and looks really comfortable lying on my lap.

 

Suddenly, I heard my phones ringing. I look up at the caller ID and clear up my throat before answering the call.

 

“Hello mom~” I greet politely. It is my mother-in-law calling!

 

“Oh Taeyeonie~ How are you doing?” Mrs Byun said cheerfully.

 

“Omo! I’m the one that should ask you that. How are mom and dad?”

 

“Aww~ You are so sweet! Both of us are fine.”

 

Mrs Byun always treats Taeyeon like her own daughter. She cared about Taeyeon more than Baekhyun and that makes him jealous!

 

“Mom, I’m so sorry. I’m the one that supposed to call you first.” I said with disappointment.

 

“Don’t feel bad my daughter. How is my grandchild doing?” Mrs Byun asked excitedly.

 

 “The baby is doing well~ We go to the hospital to get a check-up this morning and the doctor said that the baby is healthy.”

 

“Wahh~ I’m really glad to hear that. Where is Baekie?” I laugh a little hearing his nickname.

 

“Baekhyun is sleeping right now. He must be tired.” I look at him still snuggling at me.

 

“Haishh, that kid! How can he sleep at time like this! He supposed to bring you to eat somewhere good. It’s okay my daughter, he will get it from me when we meet.”

 

I laugh at my mother-in-law nagging. She is really cute!

 

“Okay Taengoo, I will end my call here. Take care of your health~”

 

“Alright mom~ We will visit you next time~” I said before we end the call.