CHAPTER 21

Chaotic Love Story!

 

It’s almost 3 a.m. but Taeyeon still cannot fall asleep. She tried to sleep but her body feels really uncomfortable.

 

“Urghhh. Why can’t I fall asleep?” Taeyeon groaned.

 

I take a look at my side and found my husband sleeping soundly. He looks a little bit tired since he is working until late at night yesterday. Aww~ Poor Baekkie. He must be tired to take care of the company and also to take care of me and the baby.

 

 I slowly get my off the bed to make sure that Baekhyun did not wake up because of me. It’s getting hard for me to even getting up from the bed myself because my big belly. I walk out of the room and sit on the couch.

 

“Hello there, how are you doing baby? Why are you not letting me sleep tonight, are you bored?” Taeyeon smile and rub softly on her belly.

 

Actually my body feel uncomfortable since this morning but I pretend that everything is alright to make sure that Baekhyun did not worry about me. The baby moves a lot and makes me tired and cannot fall asleep.

 

Just then, I feel my baby moving again. I sighed.

 

“My dear baby, can you move softly and let mommy rest, please?”

 

Taeyeon walks back and forth in the living room, after that she will take a seat on the couch, went to the kitchen and have a drink then go back to living room and read magazines. She feels really restless that day. Her face looks so tired.

 

“Taeyeon, why are you not sleeping yet?” Taeyeon heard someone voice from the stairs.

 

She looks at her back and found her husband with worried expression rushed to her.

 

“Tae, what are you doing here?” Baekhyun hold her hands tightly.

 

“Hey, I’m alright. Just go back to the room and sleep.”

 

I tried to convince Baekhyun but it’s not like he would trust me if I said that I’m alright though.

 

Baekhyun looks at Taeyeon face, it looks like there is something that bothering her and her face looks really tired as well.

 

“Tae, come on tell me. Is there something that is bothering you?” I look straight into her eyes.

 

“The baby did not let me rest for today.” Taeyeon said softly.

 

“What? Since the morning?” Taeyeon nod her head.

 

I look at her disbelief.

 

“Why don’t you tell me earlier? Should we go to the hospital for a check-up?”

 

“It’s okay Baek, no need to get a check-up. The baby is just moving actively in my wombs.”

 

“Are you sure?” I asked. Taeyeon just nod her head.

 

I put my hand on her lower abdomen, I can feel our baby moves actively inside her womb. I cupped her small face with my hands. She looks at me weirdly.

 

“It must be hard for you right?” Taeyeon smiled at me and put her hands on mine.

 

“No. It’s okay. I’m strong you know~” She tried to show off her muscle which she didn’t have. I chuckled at her dorkiness.

 

“All you have is only a skin and bone you know? There’s no muscle at all! Wekkk~”

 

“Haishh, you are so annoying Byun Baekhyun.” Taeyeon pouted.