CHAPTER 32

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“Huh! I have a feeling that I will do it correctly!” Taeyeon said proudly.

 

How dare you challenge me Byun Baekhyun! I am Kim Taeyeon you know~ Hahhh!

 

“Look! I’m good right? This is what diaper should look like!”

 

Haishh, she is full of herself!

 

After a while, there is a liquid leaks from the side of the diaper. But the diaper looks in shape though! Is there anything wrong?

 

“I put it correctly but why did her pee starts leaking?” Taeyeon scratch her head.

 

I look closely if there is something wrong with the diaper. As I get closer, I found out what make the pee leaks! I rolled on the floor while laughing. My eyes are teary because of that!

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon!” I speak while trying to control my laugh and wipe my tears away.

 

“Why are you laughing?!” Taeyeon glare at me.

 

“How can you put the diaper upside down? No wonder the pee keeps leaking! Haahahah~” I continue rolling on the floor.

 

Taeyeon face redden because of that.

 

“Hey, keep quiet will you! At least I didn’t put her legs on one hole like you!” Taeyeon said while trying to fix the diaper.

 

I can’t respond to her anymore since I’m tired from laughing and rolling on the floor! This is daebak!

 

“Ahh! I’m really tired!” I said while lean back on the couch.

 

“Yeah, you should be tired. You should rest your mouth actually.” Taeyeon said with annoyed looks.

 

“Haishh, you really can’t see me happy!” I glare at her playfully.

 

“Of course! Because you are only happy when you are teasing me!”

 

“Lalala~ I can’t hear you~” I put my palms on both of my ears.

 

“Your daddy is really annoying! Please don’t be like your daddy Hana~”

 

“Hey, stop saying that to our baby! Your daddy is cute right baby?” Baekhyun kiss her daughter fluffy cheek.

 

Taeyeon laugh looking at her husband. He really behaves like a kid!

 

“It looks like I’m raising two babies right now.” Taeyeon shake her head.

 

“Let me be your baby too~” Baekhyun doing his aegyo.

 

“Eww, stop doing that!”

 

“Aahhh~ pway wif meeee~” Baekhyun act like a kid while kicking his legs in the air.

 

“You look really disgusting right now… Stop it!” Taeyeon looks unbelievingly at her husband.

 

Baekhyun laugh happily because he can make his wife feels like that!