CHAPTER 15

Chaotic Love Story!

 

 

“Baek, faster!  I have to go now. Tiffany and Jessica already wait for me at the outside.”

 

“Coming~” I held her hand and we start to walk out of the house.

 

“Taengooo!!!!” I heard girls screaming.

 

They are my sis-in law of course. Who wouldn’t know that high pitch scream and dolphin scream from Fany and Sica.

 

“Fany! Sica! Oh gosh, I miss u so much~” They hug each other.

 

“Wow, your tummy became bigger!” They are amazed by our baby growth.

 

“I’m fat and ugly, right?” Taeyeon sulking.

 

“Of course not. You look so cute!” Fany and Sica look at me weirdly.

 

‘It is her hormones.’ I mouthed to them so that Taeyeon won’t hear it.

 

Jessica and Tiffany chuckled and nod their head.

 

“So, shall we go now?” Sica said.

 

“Ok~ Baek, I have to go first.”

 

“Take care of yourself. If you feel hurt anywhere or uncomfortable tell Fany and Sica, ok?” I’m really worried since I’m not with her.

 

“Arasso. Don’t worry too much. You will get wrinkles on your face~”

 

I smile at her.

 

“Baby, please be nice to your mommy, ok? Daddy can’t accompany you this time. Don’t make her tired, if not daddy will scold you later, arasso?” I lower my head and kiss her tummy.

 

“Bye~~~” Taeyeon wave at me.

 

“Bye! Sica, Fany, take care of my wife for me!” I wave my hand back.

 

“Alright bro-in-law!” The car drove off from our house.

 

-At Jeti’s house-

 

“Taengoo, do you want anything to drink?” Fany asked.

 

“Anything is fine except for alcohol, caffeine and carbonated drinks. Baekhyun didn’t let me drink something related to that. Uhuu~” I pout.

 

“Of course he will be like that. It’s not good for you and the baby. We will not let you drinks too, you know.” Sica said.

 

“Haishh, I thought only Baekhyun are this overprotective, but it looks like others are the same too.”

 

“It’s for you and the baby too~ I won’t let anything happen to you and this baby.” Sica put her ears on my tummy.

 

“Here your drinks, princess~”

 

“Thanks Fany!”

 

Me, Fany and Sica chatting about the story that we missed when we are not together. I feel really happy to hang out with my bestie like this. But then again, they are just the same as Baekhyun, cannot stop babbling and give advice to me. Time pass quickly when I’m with them.

 

-At Baekhyun’s Office-

 

“Haishhh….” Baekhyun sighed.

 

“Yah, you already sigh for 100 times you know. What’s wrong?” Baekhyun’s assistant, Kyungsoo asked.

 

Kyungsoo is Baekhyun childhood friend so he didn’t treat Baekhyun like his boss at all. Baekhyun also comfortable working with Kyungsoo. Both of them only became serious when they are working.

 

“I’m worried about my wife.”

 

“Huh? Your wife, Taeyeon noona? What’s wrong with her?”

 

“Nothing happen to her but today she hang out with Fany and Sica. You know that she is in her 5th month of pregnancy right? Her condition is not that good to walk in a long time or doing heavy chores. I’m worried about her.”

 

Kyungsoo nods his head.

 

“I understand what you worried about but I think you should let Taeyeon noona meet her friends once in a while. It’s good for her and the baby too you know.” Kyungsoo tries to soothe Baekhyun’s mind.

 

“I want to be optimistic to but…Arghhh, I don’t know! It keeps bothering me. I think you will understand my feeling after your wife pregnant later.”

 

“Hmm, I guess only daddy-to-be can feel that. For now, let ease your mind by not thinking too much on your wife and discuss about this project. If we get this project, we don’t have to work for a year!”

 

“Alright, let’s discuss about it.”