CHAPTER 24

Chaotic Love Story!

 

It’s been a week since we make a hospital visit. Right now, I try my best to persuade Taeyeon to eat her supplements. She really hates it! She said that the supplement taste 100 times horrible than the supplement that she ate before.

 

“Pleaseee~ Come on, just swallow it while holding your nose.”

 

“Ahh! I hate it. It tastes horrible!” Taeyeon whine.

 

“You want our baby to be healthy, right? This is the only way.” I try my best to persuade her.

 

“But…Ahh! I really don’t want to eat it~”

 

“If you don’t eat this thing, you and the baby will be sick! I don’t want both of my baby sick~”

 

“Alright…” Taeyeon said unwillingly.

 

She pressed her nose with her fingers and try her best to swallow the supplement.

 

“Urghh! This !” Taeyeon say after swallowing the supplement.

 

“That’s my wife~ Good girl!” I pat her head.

 

Taeyeon just glare at me. I give my cutest smile to her! Hahaha~

 

“Come here my big baby, let’s watch a movie together~” I swing her hand slowly like a kid.

 

“Baek~ The baby want to drink banana smoothie. Can you get it for me?” Taeyeon ask with her infamous puppy eyes.

 

“Nope!” I ignoring her wish.

 

“Fine!” Taeyeon looks like she is going to sulk.

 

“Unless you give me a kiss first~” I point to my cheek.

 

“Muahh!” She kissed me.

 

“Alright princess, your banana smoothie is on its way!” I said while rushing to the kitchen to blend her some nice banana smoothie.

 

Taeyeon laugh at her husband childishness.

 

“Here, the tastiest banana smoothie ever made by Chef Byun Baekhyun.” I proudly put it in front of Taeyeon.

 

“Wow, it looks so tasty!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

Taeyeon take a sip and then…

 

“Ouchh!” She held one part of her belly. I rushed to her.

 

“Tae, what happen?” I ask nervously.

 

I don’t think I put anything inside the banana smoothie except for banana, vanilla ice cream, milk and some ice. Is the ingredient rotten already? Oh no!

 

“I don’t know. I think the baby just...kick?” Taeyeon looks at me.

 

I’m surprised and excitedly finding the spot where the baby kick.

 

“Where did the baby kick?” I can’t hide my excitement anymore. I pull up her shirt.

 

“Here. I think the baby really like your banana smoothie.” Taeyeon point her fingers to a little bump that appear because of the baby kicking.