CHAPTER 1

Chaotic Love Story!

 

 

“Baekhyun my dear lovely son~ wake up! It’s already 8 o’clock and you still on your bed?! Haishh, this lazy bum! How can you get married if you behave like this?!”

 

With that, she ‘rewards’ me with a free shower. How could my own mom splashed a pail of water just because I didn’t wake up at 8 a.m?! urghhh!

 

“But mom, it is still early! You know that my work end late yesterday, right? I’m sleepyyyy~”  I said as I doze off. What a fluffy pillow that I have...Aww~ come here my fluffy pillow~

 

Hmm, it looks like I’m digging my own grave right? You’re totally right! My mom raise her small but powerful arms and swing it straight to my ! Ouch! I’m going to paralyze! I get up quickly from my bed while rubbing my .

 

“Hmm, I know u can’t resist my -smacked…Go take a shower, now! Go to the market and buy all these things that I list down.” She throw the list on her hand to me.

 

“Arasso…” It’s not like I can decline her command.

 

I take a quick shower and dress up in a casual clothes. I take the list that my mom give…no, actually that my mom throw to me and slip it into my pocket. I go to the wardrobe that placed on the corner of my room and take out my wallet and key.

                                     -------------------------------------------------------------

 

-At the market-

 

I parked my car at the parking lot and walk towards the entrance of the market and start searching for the item on the list. As I looking for pepper paste, I bump into someone and the things on her hand fall down.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry!” I look at her while apologize.

 

Wow, she is so beautiful! Her face is so white and flawless, and she has a petite body. My eyes are fix to her and I didn’t realize when my mouth drooling.

 

“Yah!” She shouts at me.

 

I stop staring at her and back to my sense. She looks at me with her angry face. I gulping my saliva. This girl is not as sweet as her looks, I think?

 

“Y-Yes?”

 

“Are you blind?! You are the one who bump at me and makes me drop all of my things, so, don’t you feel like you have to collect it?! What a drooling freak are you?! Haishh, seriously!”

 

I was taken aback by her words and start to collect all of her things on the floor. Why did all of the girls that I’ve met are all scary?? Uhuu~

 

“Oh no!!!” I heard her scream after I gave her things to her.

 

“Is there anything wrong miss?”

 

“How dare you ask me that?!”

 

Suddenly, she grabs my head and pull out my hair! Whoa! What’s wrong with her???

 

“Warghhhh! It hurts!!! Just tell me if I’ve done something wrong, pleaseee!” I scream while trying to escape from her.

 

She calmed down a little. Fuhh, if she still grabbing my hair, I bet I will go bald in an instant!

 

“Hear this you freaking monkey! You know what, you broke my friendship stone! I promise with my best friends that I will get married to someone if I lost or break the stone!!!!”

 

Seriously, stone? And what kind of promise is that? So childish!

 

“Is there any similar stone? I will replace it for you.”

 

“We buy it from New Zealand and because of you…” She glared and make me flinched.

 

“…the stone is broke and me and my friends will have a bonding time tonight! Can’t you break the stone tomorrow?!!”

 

I keep silent because I know that it is my fault after all. I am the one who bump into her at first.

 

“No no no…I have to do something. Hey, what is your name?” She looks at me demandingly.

 

“My name?” Her glares are really intimidating.

 

“Of course your name! It’s not like I’m talking to the pepper paste beside you!”

 

“Owhh, sorry. My name is Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.”

 

“Ooo, nice to meet you Mr. Byuntae.” She said sarcastically.

 

“Urmm, may I know your name, miss?” I asked her carefully. How dare she called me Byutae!

 

“My name is Kim Taeyeon. Let’s get married!”

 

“Bwoh?!” I almost spit my saliva on her face! Married?!!