Chapter Seven

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Seven: Learning More About Each Other(?)

  Amy and Chen walked into the classroom, and of course, people were wondering why a non popular girl would be next to their precious kingka. And they were surprised to see Chen in the classroom. All of a sudden, girls started putting make up on, girls started blushing, and boys started , hoping their crushes wouldn't fall for Chen's charms.

  Amy headed to the back of the class (as that was were her seat was) and sat down. Then she pulled out her ear buds, as the teacher always arrives late. There was an extra seat next to her, and Chen noticed, but got stopped by the "flirty" girls, who probably only likes him for his looks and money. 

"Umm..." Chen started to say, but got interrupted.

"WhAt?" A girl asked.

"I want to sit-"

"There's an empty one next to me!" She interrupted again.

*God this girl is annoying!!!* Chen mentally screamed. "Um, I want to sit somewhere else, no thank you."

"Fine." The girl then turned away and headed back to her seat.

*People these days...* Chen shook his head while heading to the back of the class.

  Amy was just listening to Chu by F(x) when someone tapped on her desk. *Mhm?* She wondered and turned her head, as she was at the window seat, and was looking at the window. Amy was not expecting Chen to be there.

"Hi?" Chen greeted with a small wave of his hand. 

Amy stared at him like he had three heads. *What is he doing here?!? Like why is he talking to me?!?*

"Uh..Hello?" Chen tried again.

Amy was too shocked, so she just nodded her head slightly.

"Can I sit here?" He gestured to the empty chair next to her.

  Amy was having a battle in her thoughts, but the teacher came in and ordered everyone to quietly sit down. The Science teacher's name is Mrs.Kim. She's relatively nice, but can be strict if needed. Mrs.Kim is one of Amy's favorite teachers, and Amy is one of Mrs.Kim's favorite students.

"Today class, we have a new addition, because of reasons. Ah, I see Chen has already found a seat I presume?" Mrs.Kim said looking at Chen...who was just standing next to Amy's desk, and the desk next to her.

"U-Uh, Mrs.Ki-" Amy started.

"Yes! I mean, this is the seat I chose Mrs.Kim." Chen said with a smile. Mrs.Kim nodded and Chen sat down while Amy mentally groaned.

"Good, now today will be an easy day, just get to know your seat mate." Mrs.Kim instructed. She added, "Since I need to grade papers." 

Now while everyone was talking to their seat mates, Amy just plugged in her ear buds and listened to music.

"Sungmi? We're supposed to talk with each other..." Chen told her.

"Oh. You actually want to get to know me? You sure? Aren't I just a nerd...And you're the kingka, plus your fangirls will kill me!" Is what Amy wanted to actually say. But she decided on a simple sentence, "Your fangirls will kill me."

Chen nervously laughed and said, "Nah~ I'm sure they won't."

Amy raised her eyebrow at the boy. "Yeah? Turn around since you're so sure."

Chen reluctantly turned around and saw a couple of girls glaring at Amy. But their faces quickly changed to smiles when they saw Chen was looking at them.

"Oh...But I'll make sure they won't hurt you."  *I just want to get to know you!* He shouted in his mind.

  Amy sighed and decided to just tell him basic stuff. "You know my name already so I'll skip that." She paused for a bit, thinking about what to tell him. "Mhm...I like reading, writing, and playing my cello. I like drinking bubble tea and eating yummy food..." She stopped talking. "Your turn Chen ssi."

"Oh! Um...My name is Chen..." He paused thinking about whether to tell his real name, and decided to tell her. "But my real name is Kim Jongdae."

"Jongdae?" Amy asked.

"I-It's weird right...That's kind of why I use Chen mostly, well at school and stuff." He tried to explain, but Amy just laughed. He looked at her confused.

"Jongdae is a nice name, I actually like it better than Chen. You should be proud of what your parents named you." Amy told him while smiling a tiny bit.

"Really?" Chen asked with doubt.

"Yeah, can I call you Jongdae sometimes?" Amy asked. *Well...If we're going to be seat mates, we can't be awkward forvever...right?*

"Um, if you want!" Chen answered.

"Okay, Jongdae ssi-"

"You...don't need the formality. I MEAN-If you're uncomfortable.." Chen flustered. *Gosh Chen, good job on looking like a dork in front of her...I mean, she's just so different from other girls.*

"Uh..." Amy never really got that close to others, but Chen just made her feel...welcomed. "Okay...Jongdae, what is your talent?"

Chen for some reason felt all warm when Amy said his real name, but brushed the feeling away. "T-Talent?...OH! I sing."

"Cool." Amy said surprised. He seemed more like a dancer then singer. Then before Amy could stop herself, "Can I hear you sing one day?"

"Sure!" Chen said happily. *You know I would love to sing a duet with you..* He thought.

The bell rang, saying that it was time to go home. As lunch is right in between fifth and sixth period. (A/N I don't quite know how high school in Korean works so...Yeah XD)

"Well..Nice meeting you Chen." Amy said while packing up.

"Nice meeting you too!" Chen said a bit too happy.

"So..." Amy couldn't give up seeing someone sing (well). "Can I listen to your singing tomorrow?"

"Sure, I'll find you." Chen replied.

"Okay.." Amy said, then walked out of the classroom, and to out to the front of the school. *Wait.* She realized. *He'll..FIND me?!?!* She sighed. "Lee Sungmi...What have you done..." She said to herself.

~~~

Chen was walking to the front of the school, smiling brightly after learning a bit about Amy. That his cheek bones were proudly showing. *SO HAPPY~~* He cheered in his head.

"Woah, why are you so happy?" Luhan asked.

"Nothing~" Chen said.

"Eh~ Yeah right!" Chanyeol nudged Chen's shoulder.

Chen was looking at the gate, and saw Amy walking. And for some reason he smiled even more brighter (if it was possible).

"Hyung.." Sehun tapped Luhan's arm. "Is Chen hyung okay?"

"I don't know.." Luhan said while smiling. *Finally, Chen has found someone he likes.*

The fangirls were just swooning from left and right, after looking at Chen's charming smile. 

*I hope she remembers tomorrow!* Chen said hopefully. And EXO left to go to their house, which was more like a mansion, which was more like two mansions together.

  EXO all lived together, as they were all childhood friends, and decided to all live together. These twelve boys have a special bond, that just can't be broken. They would stay together, no matter what happened.

~~~~~~

Hello people~ The end of this chapter was pretty much like the whole EXO incident. EXO will stay together together, no matter what. I hope you guys liked this chapter, and it wasn't just randomness. I THINK I'll be updating a lot this week...But it depends. Wow, I think this chapter has been my longest so far!! 1240 words 0-0 Might be updating later today, again it depends. See ya later!!

Song: ZE:A- Here I Am

Song: Henry- Holiday

(Really nice songs  ^~^)