Chapter Three

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Three: Running Into One Of The Kingkas (Literally)

-Amy's / Sungmi's POV-

After singing to K.Will's song I decided to look around the room some more. I did hear a noise that sounded like feet shuffling, but I think was imagining things...As when I looked there was nothing there! Mhm...I think I'm getting more paranoid every time I watch more episodes of Masters Sun... After reading part of Harry Potter: The Deathly Hollows, the bell rang saying that it was time for students to get to class. After a few minutes passed by the empty classroom quickly filled up with teens. The peacefulness also got ruined as not everybody was as quiet as I was.

"Hey Amy!", my friend Tiffany greeted.

"Hi Tiffany.", I replied. I don't know why my greetings are so basic compared to her's...It's just that she's just much more cheerful compared to me. She wanted to sit next to me but I refused saying that she can sit in the front this time. Because in this music class, the music teacher is pretty chill.

His name is Eric Nam also known as   Mr.Nam. He's always pretty young so lots of girls "drool" over him. Yeah as I was saying, he lets us sit wherever we want unless we have partners for a project. I normally do it by myself and Mr.Nam let's me. Two of the kingkas are in our class (C1). Byun Baekhyun and Luhan. And two of the queenkas are also in our class.

The two sisters Jung Jihye and Jung Jihyo. Jihye is more of a flirt than Jihyo so I don't have to deal with two "princesses". Baekhyun and Luhan are also two of the most playboy like ones from EXO so lots of fan girl and fan boy screams when those four walk in.

 Speaking of them now...Look who just walked in?

 "Kyaaaaaaa~~ OPPAAAASSS!!" The fan girls screamed REALLY loud.

 God I think they made me deaf!!!

 I looked at Tiffany who were only fangirling a little as her favorite is the one with the poker face, Oh Sehun. Also known as the Ice Prince. I mean if they ended up together I would definitely cheer on Tiffany, but let's be realistic here okay? Baekhyun and Luhan winked at almost every girl and smirked so that doubled the freaking noise! 

URGH I SWEAR I WILL GO DEAF!!! Jihyo and Jihye walked in like they were fashions models, but most people paid attention to EXO. The bell (finally) rang and our teacher walked in.

"Okay! Let's start class!", Mr.Nam cheerfully said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After class we had break since our school was mostly a music school and we always had a 10 minute break after our first class. I was reading my book and was heading to the library to get a new book to read as I was almost done reading the Harry Potter Series....for the fifth time.

I read it in English since it's just more easier for me. I guess I was so into my book I didn't even see where I was going and bumped into someone.

"Ah!", I squealed as I was about to fall onto the ground. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact when...I didn't fell anything? That's weird..... So I opened my eyes and....Holy Sushi!!!

"A-Ah Chen-ssi!" Yup I bumped into Chen...WAIT HES A KINGKA!!! My eyes grew as large as an owl's. I quickly jumped out of his arms(?) and apologized. "U-UHHH I AM SO SORRY!!!", I kinda loudly whispered. Then I bowed out of respect and quickly picked up my book that fell on the ground.

"I-It's okay! I wasn't looking where I was going..", he rubbed the back of his head.

"No wasn't looking where was I was going.." I really wasn't looking where I was going either... "I have to go now~", I quickly ran away to the library.

Phew! Now I have to hope he doesn't remember me! I spent the rest of the break reading in my normal corner and praying that Chen doesn't recognize me if I ever see him again...

-Chen's POV-

0-0 THAT WAS THE GIRL FROM THIS MORNING!!!!! She's seems really nice and she's much prettier than those other crazy girls. I wonder why she was in such a rush to get away? She sure is mysterious.

 "Jongdae ah!!", EXO called me. "I'm coming!", I replied. I went to my next class while thinking about that girl... 

~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! This chapter's song is TTS:Library