Chapter Fourteen

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Fourteen: Morning With Chen, Apparently

(A/N Story is back to 3rd point of view, I feel so bad switching all the time, but my style...just changes?)

After fixing Chen up, Amy went on and about her day at school. She went to her classes, had lunch and before she knew it, it was the end of the day. During Science, EXO had a special thing to go to, so she was basically clear of He Who Should Not Be Named and had a swell day. Today was Friday, the "almost freedom" day students would call it. Tiffany offered Amy to go shopping with her, but Amy politely declined.

"Ah~" Amy said while walking out of the school. What a nice start to my weekend... She smiled and adjusted her glasses. She saw many girls and boys, planning out their weekend, saying their gossip, and talking about random things. Amy sighed but continued walking. I wish...I wish I could just..trust people more...

Soon enough, she got to her lovely dwelling and placed her backpack on a chair near the dining table. Amy took a shower and then made some noodles. She wore an oversized sweater with sweats. Her hair was tied into a bun and she (of course) had her glasses on. Amy sat down at the table and took out her phone while eating. 

"What the heck..." She said while scrolling down her messages. "Daebak..." D.O wasn't kidding when he said he'll spam me... She shook her head. 

 

You have 88 messages from "Do Kyungsoo: Chicken Man"

 

Amy laughed at the name D.O put in. The messages were actually pretty recent and talked about the recipe her grandma used to use. "Oh?" She suddenly said. This message...The most recent was...two seconds ago??!?!?

Her eyes widened and she texted him back, her palms sweating lightly.

 

Amy: Oh, sorry for replying late...

 

She waited anxiously for his reply. A bell chime rang, saying he replied. A check mark also appeared-saying that he read the message.

 

D.O: Oh! Hi Sungmi! No worries ^~^ 

 

Amy re-thought her life choices, as she wondered how D.O texted more...energetic than she did. She heard another bell chime.

 

D.O: So-the recipe? 

 

Oh yeah... Amy remembered.

 

Amy: Here you go...

*Insert actual recipe*

 

She waited for a few seconds and the bell rang again.

 

D.O: Thanks so much Sungmi ah~ Kekeke, can I be informal with you?

 

Her eyes rounded and didn't know how to respond.

 

Amy: Yeah, I guess you can

D.O: Okay! Oh and I saved you as "Singing Girl" by the way

Amy: Why..."Singing Girl"?

D.O: Hehe, I have my reasons

Amy: 0-0

D.O: Well, I have to go sadly, Suho hyung is taking us out to eat. Talk to you tomorrow!!!

Amy: Annyong (A/N Bye informally in Korean)

 

Amy couldn't believe that this was actually happening. So many questions popped up like springs into her head, all at the same time. Why "Singing Girl'? Was the first. How come D.O is 'close' to me? Was the second. And...Is this right? Was the one thought stuck on her mind. Was it right to say yes to D.O? Should she keep being cold? Or are these EXO boys just melting her frozen heart?

 

~~~~~~~

 

Amy grabbed an energy bar and hopped onto her bed with her laptop. The night was still young, I mean, it was only 9:25 PM. She went on YouTube and searched up random songs to listen to. After watching some videos, Amy paused the video and sat back. She frowned. After all these years, she has been thinking about going out, having fun. But it just...never happened for her, not after that happened.

(Play this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbjQqWFxbaM​ )

The girl felt...lonely. Tears dared to prick out of her eyes but she controlled them. As she learned how to. So she turned to her computer once again and searched for videos to cheer her up. Amy laughed but it sounded more like a scoff. "It's all because of them." She laughed again, but it sounded like another scoff. "I look so pitiful right now. Others are enjoying their weekends...I-I can enjoy too." 

She looked over to her right and saw an old picture of her family. Then she couldn't hold them anymore. Tears fell, falling slowly, tear drops, delicate as a flower, dripping down her face. "I know you're there...But I'm not fully grown up...I need an umbrella when it rains...Can't I not be...alone?" Amy's fists clenched. "Can't I....have a choice?" She laughed. "Of course I do, I'm just too scared." 

Amy closed her laptop with a bang and was about to sleep when her phone rang. Her eyes were puffy, red, swollen, but she fought it. The desire to cry her eyes out. She slowly picked up her phone and answered it.

(A/N You don't need music here)

"Hello?" Amy croaked. Her voice was sore.

"Woah, Sungmi? You alright?" A voice answered worriedly.

Amy blinked at the sound coming from the phone. "Who is this?" She asked softly. Seriously, her voice was really sore.

"This is Chen."

Her eyes almost popped out of its sockets. "C-Chen?" She paused. "How did you get my number?"

She heard a nervous laugh. "Um...I asked D.O hyung for it...But never mind that-are you okay?"

I'm ing fine. She thought. "I'm...okay."

"No."

"Huh?"

"No, you are not fine. I'm not stupid Sungmi, I can tell that you're sad."

Amy moved the phone from her ear for a second. Then moved it back. "How...did you know?" She asked like a child, who got caught for doing a pathetic prank.

She heard a sigh. "I can just tell okay? Now tell me why you were crying?"

"I can't tell." This-we're not even close... She wanted to say.

"Well, then, I'll take you out tomorrow."

Amy froze with shock. "Wait, what?" She said, stretching out the 'what'.

"I'm sorry, you just seem so sad. You need a little cheering up~" She could imagine him winking at the end.

"But you don't know here I-"

"I know where you live. Not to sound creepy, but I have ways. Oh-I also saved your number on my phone. See you tomorrow Sungmi! Night!!!"

The call ended and it left Amy speechless. "What the heck just happened..." She said out loud. "Would he really come? He was joking. Right?" She asked herself. "No." Amy shook her head. "Just go to sleep..." 

So she put her phone away, turned off the lights, took off her glasses and gently fell asleep. Not knowing what would actually happening the next day....

 

~~~~~~~

 

"WHERE'S MY KEY BLADE?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Amy woke up the next morning with a bang. Literally. She was having a nice sleep, I mean she got to sleep in until 12:21 (afternoon). But then...she heard voices, voices that weren't in her head. Voices that didn't belong to Kingdom Heart characters.

"Hyung...I think it's kind of wrong just 'going' into her house..."

"Nah~"

"Ooo! What's this..."

"Yah! Park Chanyeol don't touch anything."

"Hyungs...."

Amy stirred around and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and looked around for her glasses.

"Mhm?" She said, putting on her glasses. Her eyes had trouble focusing so everything was a bit blurry.

"Oh shoot, she's awake."

"Shut up Yeol!"

Amy yawned and and stretched her arms out. But then she hit something?

"Ow...Sungmi that's the second time you hit me while stretching."

Amy straightened  up and her eyes were wide open. "Sorry and-" She finally realized what was happening. 12 boys, EXO was in her room. Amy couldn't move or talk. She saw Chanyeol touching her precious KH poster. She saw Suho poking Sehun to stop looking at her baby pictures. And to her closest left, was Chen holding his face but smiling.'

A silence over took the room.

"S-Sungmi? You okay-" Chen stuttered.

"WHERE'S MY KEY BLADE?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Back to the present...

"W-What are you doing here?!??! ALL OF YOU!?!?" Amy screamed.

"Um..." Chen sputtered. "I did tell you I was going to take you out..."

"B-But,you don't just barge into, no just come into someone's house, and we-we're not even close!!!" Amy was a bit angry, I mean wouldn't you be too? Someone, people just coming into your house?

"Sorry..." Chen said looking at her face.

Amy mentally sighed, but couldn't stay mad at them. Especially when all 12 are doing puppy faces.

"It's okay..." She said defeated. "Just...don't do this again."

D.O smiled and stepped one step closer to the bed. "So...are you saying we can come over a lot?"

Amy frowned. "I never said that."

Chen cheekily grinned and leaned back into the chair he was sitting on. "You said 'never do it again' so...We'll just knock on you door first."

Amy sighed (she was sighing way too much recently).

"Stop." Chanyeol said.

Amy's eyebrow raised. "Stop what?"

"Stop sighing! Cheer up!!!" Chanyeol said.

"Help me then, oh dear 'Happy Virus'." Amy said sarcastically. 

Chanyeol smiled (he was always smiling though). "That's why all of us are going out to an amusement park!"

"What?!?!" Amy yelled, but her voice sort of broke near the end. Her voice is still ridiculously sore.

"Calm down~" Luhan said in a calm tone. "Just relax, mkay?"

Chen patted Amy's head lightly and Amy swatted his hand away as soon as he put his hand a centimeter near her head. 

"Yah, that hurt." Chen whined.

"Be quiet." 

"Aw~" Someone cooed. "Looks just like a couple."

"WHAT?!?!?" Chen and Amy shouted together.

"I'm going to kill you Baekhyun..." Chen threatened.

Baekhyun laughed hollowly and hid behind Chanyeol.

"Hey, don't hide behind me!" Chanyeol screamed.

"Chanyeol, please??" Baekhyun pleaded.

"I'm coming for you..." Chen said standing up. "3...2..."

"AH!!!" Baekyeol ran down the stairs, leaving everybody else.

"1." Chen's body shook with laughter. "Those idiots."

"They seem like the couple here..." Amy accidently said out loud.

"I know right." Luhan said.

Everyone looked at each other and started laughing. Amy never felt this..welcomed before. Or happy. She knew it felt weird...but it felt nice. It felt so wonderful that she didn't realize how Chen's arm found his way around her neck and how she was leaning into him.

What a nice start to a Saturday.... She thought. 

Suho then told everyone to leave the room, so Amy could get changed. Kai was the last one out, but he sneakily poked his head back in.

"If you need any help changing...Just call my name~" Kai winked and left Amy blushing madly with an open mouth.

"YAH!" How can someone be so..GAH Amy screamed in her head. She shut her door but right before she shut it completely....

"KIM JONGIN YOU'RE DEAD!!!!"

 

------------

 

Hello people! Since it's the wonderful weekend, I can update a bit, or just work on chapters. I hope you guys 
(as always) are enjoying this story! This chapter is a bit short (I think?), and sorry about that ><. This chapter is also very fluffy apparently...Well except for that one part. Soon enough, a chapter will explain everything about Amy's past and why she had her "moment". Another apology is for all the mistakes that slip through editing. Oh my god, have you guys heard  EXO's new songs? A MA ZING~~~ I really like El Dorado, Hurt, and Playboy. The choreography has too many pelvic s guys...0////0 Sneaky Kai, and why did D.O save Amy as "Singing Girl"? Think about the early chapters ^^^

I'm also currently addicted to Call Me Baby. Curse you EXO, ruining my life in the most fantastic way possible.

{Song: War of Hormone by BTS}

{Song: Call Me Baby by EXO}

See you soon,

Lynn

P.S: I put a lot of puns in this chapter, can you find them all?