Chapter Thirteen

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Thirteen: Savior

 

{Amy's POV}

 

"LET.HER.GO."

 

My eyes widened and the guy (thankfully) let go of me to see who shouted. Jihye's face was shocked and my face probably looked shocked too.

 

"L-Luhan?" I stuttered. My savior... is Luhan????

 

Luhan didn't pay attention to me and was giving death glares to everyone except me. "How...dare you touch her." He growled, gritting his teeth. "How dare you...attempt...'touching' her." Luhan advanced towards the group of boys. They looked scared and shocked. It was probably because Luhan basically owns this school...and many other things.

 

"L-Luhan opp-" Jihye said waving her hands.

 

"Don't call me 'oppa'." Luhan said, still not removing his glare.

 

"I-I always did before..."

 

"Yeah, before. Not ever now. Get out of this. Unless you want to be kicked out of school?" He smirked.

 

Jihye gasped and ran away, crying tears.

 

I was still there, frozen of shock and relief. Luhan turned to the three boys and his aura felt fiery and angry. The three cowered in fear and pleaded  for forgiveness.

 

"We're sorry! We didn't mean to mess with..."

 

"Sungmi." Luhan supplied. "Never mess or touch with Sungmi again. Understand?"

 

"Y-YES!" They shouted and bowed.

 

"Now leave."

 

The gang ran away leaving just me and Luhan. "Luhan..." I whispered. "What did you think they were going to do with me?" I accidently dropped formalities but I didn't care at the moment.

 

Luhan sighed. "Things that...you shouldn't go through." He shut his eyes.

 

My eyes widened and then I remembered my manners. "Thanks for helping me..." I bowed.

 

Luhan's eyes rounded in surprise and quickly flustered. "U-Um, no need to bow, um-I mean I didn't do much-I MEAN!"

 

I laughed and told him, "It's okay."

 

Luhan pouted and asked me a question. "Do I look manly or cute?"

 

I thought about it, and Luhan is more like in the middle. His pout was cute, but not as much as Che- WAIT WHAT!?!

 

I saw his eyes sparkle with anticipation, and I felt like a trickster, so I said the answer he probably didn't want. "I think you look adorable." I ended with a cheesy smile.

 

Luhan stuttered. (The Luhan stuttering? Wow I need to film this.) "I am MANLY!!!! "

 

I laughed even more and smiled, like an actual real smile. Luhan stopped whining and stared. I felt awkward so I quickly bowed again and left.

 

"Yo Sungmi! Don't tell Chen about this!!!" He shouted.

 

I stopped sprinting and started walking. Chen? Why Chen?

 

And Luhan muttered something that I didn't hear. "Don't tell him...Since he might worry..."

 

~~~~

 

It was the next day and I did my daily routine. Even though I did everything I did normally, I couldn't get what happened yesterday out of my mind. I mean who can forget about what happened? I almost got...never mind!

 

I walked to school and felt scared yet normal. I wonder if Jihye will show up again, and I certainly hope not. I went to my locker and put my stuff inside. I was wearing my sneakers, black jeans, a red t-shirt, and a white sweater. I had my black framed glasses and my hair was down, nice and free. I went to the music room and decided to let out my feelings while playing my cello. I played random notes, that seemed to sound like a song, a song that could never be repeated exactly. I released my emotions and got lost into the melody. I finished my song and snapped out of my 'world' when I heard applause.

 

"Wah~" Someone said while clapping. I turned around and was quite shocked.

 

"S-Suho-Suho ssi?" I caught myself. What is Suho doing here?

 

"I told you, talk informally to me, it makes it sound as if I'm a stranger..." He pouted.

 

What is up with EXO pouting?!? And you kind of are a stranger... "S-Sorry, I mean Suho. What-not to sound rude, but what are you doing here?"

 

"Well....I was just walking around campus and heard beautiful music. And I decided to check it out."

 

"Um thanks..." I said shyly. "I'm done playing though."

 

Suho nodded, "I'll see you later, or someday."

 

"See you..." I said quietly.

 

Right when he exited and leaned back where the door frame was. "Also, maybe show Jongdae your playing skills too~" Suho winked and went on with his day.

 

My mouth flew wide open. What.the.heck. I checked my watch and it was almost time for my first class. I quickly rushed to my class and arrived a bit early, but just in time.

 

~~~~

 

After music class I ran into someone by accident. I was rushing to the library since I heard that there were new books. And the silly part of me wanted to be the first person to read it. So I ran there, and crashed into a human being. I landed hard on the ground and I heard someone groan. I looked up from my hair mess and saw Chen on the ground, rubbing his back. A sharp pain was in my back area too, but I was too focused on how Chen had his lip bleeding. And how his arm was too....

 

"Oh my gosh..." I quickly crawled to where he was. It was a good thing it was an empty hallway. "Are you okay?" I asked softly while holding his arm.

 

"Yeah I'm okay-" Chen started but stopped at he looked at me. "S-Sungmi?"

 

I should be panicking about him remembering me but right now is not the time. "I'm sure I'm Sungmi-But are you feeling alright? Nothing broken, nothing hurting? Nothin-"

 

"I'm fine~" Chen said while trying to get up. He was an idiot for pretending he was alright.

 

I sighed. "No Chen, you're not ing alright. Your lip and arm is bleeding!!! I'm going to take you to the nurses office now."

 

Chen's face looked shocked, I know I cussed, but this is a serious situation. If anyone knows that I "hurt" their precious King, I'll die from fangirls. Also...I truly feel bad for running into him. I pulled him up and he moaned again.

 

"AH!" I panicked. "I'm so so sorry!!!"

 

Chen smiled, but it was a smile with pain. "I'm fine-" He groaned.

 

"That's it, time to speed to the nurses office."

 

~~~~

 

It was a bit of a struggle getting Chen into the nurses office but I managed. The minute I knocked on the door, a nurse came in and her eyes widened then soften.

 

"Come in, set him on the bed over there." She pointed to the third bed on the right. "I have to go to a meeting, so I'll bring the first aid kit out. You're Sungmi, I remember that you know how it works so I'll leave it to you." The nurse left and brought back the kit. "Here you go, and goodbye Mr.Kim." She bowed then left the room. Everything happened so quickly that she left Chen and I dumbfounded.

 

"You know how to use a first aid kit?" Chen said after I laid him on the bed.

 

"Yeah." I said while getting out all of the materials.

 

"Will...it hurt?"

 

"Of course not. I'm a pro at this." I smiled and got the medicine out to start cleaning Chen's cuts.

 

~~~~

 

{No One's POV}

 

Chen stared at Amy while she got everything ready. If you saw him, you would think that Chen had a serious crush on her. Maybe he did, we don't know. He wondered about how caring she seemed but then how cold she was sometimes. What is she doing...with my heart? He thought.

 

Amy got the medicine and started with Chen's arm. She got a cotton ball and dabbed the liquid on. He hissed at the pain and immediately moved his arm away.

 

"Chen...Give me back your arm so I can clean it, please?"

 

"I-It hurts..."

 

Amy looked at him with sympathy. This poor kid probably never even got scratched before. "It'll be okay."

 

"But it stings..." Chen insisted.

 

"You can do it Chen."

 

"No."

 

"Kim Jongdae."

 

His heart had flutters when she said his full name. His heart always fluttered when she said that."Yes...."

 

"Listen to me." She looked straight at him. "It will only hurt for a few minutes, if I don't clean your cuts, they'll get infected."

 

He sighed. "I guess..."

 

Amy continued to dab his arm with the cotton ball. Then she wiped it and put a bandage on it. Amy then got another cotton ball and leaned closer to Chen's face to clean his cut near his lips.

 

Chen's heart was pounding, he never had this strange feeling before. He never knew what love felt so this was like a book that doesn't have an ending yet. Her face... He thought. No Chen, push those thoughts away...

 

"I'm so so sorry Chen..." Amy said while looking for a bandage. "I should have looked where I was going..."

 

"It's fine." Chen said, trying not to stutter.

 

Amy found the bandage and gently pressed it onto Chen's face. She never wanted to admit it, but her heart was feeling like it was being pressed in all directions...but it felt nice?

 

"Here you go." Amy said brushing imaginary dust off her hands. "All clean and bandaged up." She started to leave but Chen stopped her.

 

"Sungmi!" Chen called.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Thanks for helping me! I'll make it up to you!!!" He eye smiled and grinned like he won the lottery.

 

"Oh-um-okay then..." Amy replied. She ran out of the room and hid behind the closest wall. What are you doing to me Kim Jongdae...This was not supposed to happen.

 

Chen sat against his bed and held his hand over his fragile, fragile heart. What are you doing to me Sungmi...And what is this feeling....

 

~~~~~~

 

Hey guys! This chapter is kind of short, since I wanted to have a quick update. Gosh >< School has been busy these days, but spring break is coming up!!! Then tests are also coming up....*Sigh* I hope your school days are going okay and you're having a great life.

 

{Song: Love Me Like You Do: Elle Goulding(?) *not K-POP but a really good song*}

 

See you soon,

Lynn

 

P.S. Did you notice how the thirteenth chapter was posted on the 13th? Freaky isn't it?