Chapter Four

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Four: Guess Who's In Your Class Now?

I'm going to try to use a different POV? I think third person, so I'm just going to attempt this for one chapter or more...It depends? This chapter is literally just randomness XD Plus I'm on my laptop so it might look different as I'm new to this!

    Amy woke up in the morning and did her daily routine. She didn't really want to go to school today, as she didn't get much sleep the night before. 

*Grrrr Why does school need to be so early in the morning?!?* She wondered. To try to wake herself up, Amy plugged in her ear buds and played some music that you could power dance too or music that was just exciting, while walking to school. Even though she arrived later than usual, Amy was still quite early compared to others. So she went straight to her first class (Music), sat down, and started reading.

Amy was reading this book called "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman. After twenty minutes or so, the bell rang, signaling the students to get to class. Again, the peacefulness was sort of ruined. Tiffany said her greetings to Amy (Sungmi), the kingkas and queenkas walked in, cue the screaming, and not soon after, the second bell rang, saying that first period would start. Mr.Nam said he had an announcement he was going to tell us.

"Okay class, today some students from the other classes will switch to our class because the other classrooms are a bit too small for their class right now." Mr.Nam then added, "Please come in~" Two boys walked in, and the all the girls instantly screamed, while two of the boys said their greetings. "Woah! Calm down everybody!! Please stay quiet and let these young gentlemen introduce themselves.." *Even though I  know that almost everyone knows that...* He thought.

"Hiya! My name is Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol said with an extremely deep voice. Then bowed.

"Hello~" The other boy bowed. "My name is Kim Jongdae, also known as Chen."

Amy doesn't normally pay attention to introductions, but when she heard "Chen", she instantly looked up from her book and put it away silently. *Why does he have to be in MY class? I surely hope he doesn't recognize me... >.<* Amy worriedly thought. *Remember, remember, just keep a low profile..* She repeatedly kept saying to herself. *PLEASE DON'T LET THE KINGKAS SIT NEAR MEH!!!* Amy screamed in her head.

"Mhmmm..." Mr.Nam thought out loud. "You two boys will sit next to Sungmi, over there" He pointed to the girl in the back with the black frames.

When Mr.Nam pointed to where Amy sat (A/N Remember when I'm not to referring to her in the story, I'll most likely use Amy, not Sungmi) Chen's eyes rounded a tiny bit. *That's the girl from yesterday and before! So her name is Sungmi...That's a nice name. Fate is on my side today~* Chen happily thought. He picked the desk that was directly next to Amy and Chanyeol sat next to him.

As Chen was sitting down he saw Sungmi mentally face palming and found that...strangely adorable(?) When she turned to look at her new seat mates, they had eye contact and Chen flashed a small, yet nice smile at her. Sungmi turned away quickly and the boy found that he kept getting more and more attracted to her some way. Oh. and Chanyeol...Chanyeol was just doing his own thing. (A/N What the fudge XD)

Amy on the other hand was thinking about how the world just hates her right now. And when she tried to take a sneak peek at the kingka, he smiled! And for some reason, the girl started blushing and turned away but became calm and collected in just a few seconds.

 *This can't get worse right?....RIGHT?!?!?* Amy yelled in her mind. Oh Amy...You should know to never or think that...

~~~~~~
 

Hi! This is me, the author~ This chapter was quite random but I hope it was okay... I tried doing 3rd person POV, and this is actually my first time writing a story in this style. I was listening to piano covers of EXO songs. While writing this author's note, I was/am listening to Lucky-Piano with rain. The channel is Reynah, her covers are AMAZING!! They really help me focus on my typing >< I hope the grammar and stuff was okay. I hope you guys have a nice day or night or what ever! I actually don't quite want to add music to listen to in the story, since I want your imagination to go wild. ^^^ See you soon~~~ ^~^