Chapter Nineteen

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Nineteen:

Love Song

 

Amy and Chen enjoyed their heavenly desserts and soon enough, they both finished eating.

"Thanks for the food, Chen." Amy said while walking out of the building. "It was really good."

"You're welcome," Chen opened the door for Amy.

"Thanks.." Amy stepped into the car. Chen sat down and started the car.

"So, where to?" Chen asked.

"To the library please."

"Library? On a Sunday?"

"Yeah."

Chen shook his head and sighed. "I guess so..."

 

"Bye Chen!!!" Amy yelled as Chen drove off from the library. She turned to continue to the front doors when her phone chimed.

Chen: See you at school! ^-^

Amy sighed and put her phone back into her pocket. "Just when I thought I was free...," she muttered.

"Hi Sungmi." The librarian greeted, since Amy was a regular visitor.

"Hi Mrs. Lee."

Amy went to the back of her book heaven and picked out one of her favorite books from one of her favorite series, "Harry Potter". She sat back and relaxed, and for some time, ventured into the world of Hogwarts, and away from reality.

 

Amy yawned while stretching her arms. She had just finished half of the "Harry Potter" series and was ready to go home. She said goodbye to Mrs. Lee and was about to walk home, when her phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Helloooo?" A voice slurred.

Amy checked the caller ID. "Chen?" She asked surprised. "Are...you drunk?"

"Yup!" Chen answered, his voice slurring all over the place.

"Do you have a driver or someone?" She worriedly asked.

"Well..." Amy could imagine him pouting. "I was drinking with Squishy and Unicorn hyung?"

"Squishy and...Unicorn hyun-What the?" Amy furrowed her eyebrows. "You mean D.O and Lay?"

"Yeah." Amy could imagine him nodding. "But we are all drunk!!!" Chen shouted over the phone.

"What." 

"Mhm~" Chen hummed. "Here, talk to Squishy!"

"Wha-"

"Sungmi!!!" Another voice yelled. One other voice laughed.

"D.O? Lay?" She couldn't believe it, of all the people, the two quiet and tame ones?!?

"Dui."

"Lay! Don't speak Chinese~" D.O whined.

"What the freak..." Amy cursed under her breath. "Again, do you have a driver to get you guys home?"

"Nope!" Chen yelled. "That's why I called you! Take us home Sungmi!!!"

"Please?" D.O sweetly slurred.

"I-I have no car..." Amy had a dilemma in her head; either go get them, or leave them be.

"It's not that far from the library!" Lay giggled (giggled what?).

Amy sighed, "Where's the address?"

D.O said the address in a very weird voice.

"I'll be there soon, just...Don't move. Okay?"

"Arrasso!!!!"

The call ended and Amy looked at her phone. "Well..." She sighed. "I guess after all these years avoiding the place, I have to go there to pick up some drunk EXO members." She stared at the end of the street. "Aish, those little..."

 

"SUNGMI AHH!!!!" Chen screamed and flung himself on Amy. Amy stumbled at the sudden attack.

"Hey, get off of me-"

"SUNGMI CHINGU!!!!" D.O squealed and also flung himself onto the poor girl.

"Yah, get off of me." She repeated, trying to remove Chen's face from her neck. "Personal sp-pace guys." She stuttered from the close contact of the two boys. "Where's La-"

"Sungmi!!!" Lay pranced around like an actual unicorn. "Sungmi is here!!!"

"Woah." Amy stumbled back from the sight.

"Sungmi ah?" Chen pouted. Amy looked down at him and almost died from how close he was.

"W-What?" She pushed his head away from her face. But then Lay latched himself onto her arm.

"Sungmi, sing a song!" D.O said while spreading his arms. The place they were at was a karaoke place, and Amy found the trio by their loud...loud voices.

"I-I don't sing, D.O." Amy waved her hands in front of her face. "Lets get you guys home."

"But Sungmi..." Lay looked up at her and dimple smiled. "Please? With a cherry on top?"

The dimple was her weakness.

"I..." Amy slumped, defeated. "One song, okay?"

"Oh!" D.O jumped up. "Sing...Miss A's song! Um...Love Song!!! And dance too!!"

Amy's eyes widened at the song name. She has watched the live performances, and likes the song, but doesn't like the choreography, it's a bit too...fenimine for her. "Can it be a different song?"

"No." Chen pouted.

"But-" Amy glanced at Lay's dimple and D.O's squishy smile. "Fine."

[ It's a one person fan cam, so it works more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6sru8YrIFw ]

"Neol bureuneun Love Song​"

She started dancing along and singing along. And her habit had to occur. Amy got lost into the beat, lost into the song, and felt nice to explore the world of performance once again. She only did a little bit of the song, but it was tiring for her.

 

"Wow." The three said, amazed at her ability to dance and sing.

"Okay." Amy was panting, but tried not to pant. "Now can I take you home?" Then her eyes narrowed. "Why did you guys decided to drink on a Sunday-WAIT." Amy gaped at them, "Are you guys even legal to drink?!?" She shouted.

"Shush!" Chen held his hand over . "We are~"

And for some reason, they are still woozy and dizzy. Amy removed his hand from her face.  "How..." She shook her head. "Never mind, the less I know the better..."

She got Chen on her left side and D.O on her right, as Lay seemed the most stable out of the three. "Now how do I get you guys home..." She muttered.

"You can't call hyungs!" D.O told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"They aren't home!"

Amy nearly dropped the two boys. "What."

"They are at Busan and coming home late!!!"

Amy groaned in frustration. "Then what do I do with you?!?" She was on the verge of screaming.

"Take us to your house!" Lay suggested.

"No-" Amy's shoulders fell. "That is my only option isn't it?"

Chen's head for some reason found its way back to Amy's neck. "Yup," he muttered against her neck. Amy's skin tingled from the action and tried once again to push his head away...When D.O also put his head in the crook of her neck. Her face would've started to get red, but she was too tired to scold them.

"Lay, can you help me out here?" 

"I'll take D.O." He offered.

"Wait. Lay, are you sobered up?"

Lay grinned, "I've been since you started singing and dancing."

Amy's jaw dropped. "You little devil!"

"I know," he winked shamelessly. "Now hand over the owl."

"...You're a life saver Lay." Amy confessed while hauling up Chen.

"I know." Lay repeated.

"Since, you're alive, can we take these two back to the EXO house?"

"Oh no, we still have to go to yours, I don't have keys."

"....I take back saying that you were a life saver."

 

"Okay Lay, help me open the door here." Amy whispered. Along the way to her house, Chen and D.O fell asleep. And Amy's back was killing her. "You guys owe me food one day."

One of Lay's eyebrow raised. "Food? Isn't supposed to be 'You guys owe me something one day?' Not food?"

Amy quietly closed the door, "Nope, it's food in my book."

"Alrighty then..."

"Put D.O and Chen on my bed. You can sleep in the guest room."

"Why can't D.O and Chen also sleep in the guest room?"

"The guest room is legit only for one single person," she explained. "My room is pretty big, so they can sleep in there."

"Where will you sleep?"

"The couch." She made her way up the stairs. "Come bring D.O up here."

D.O and Chen made their way onto Amy's bed and Amy's face scrunched up from the smell of alcohol. She grabbed her body spray and sprayed D.O and Chen all over with it. She could see Lay having a questioning stare at her.

"I can't like, shower them."

Lay's mouth went into a small 'o' shape. "Can I shower?"

"After me, and...Oh." Amy blinked. "You don't have spare clothes." She pointed to the two EXO members passed out, "They don't either."

"Do you have anything for me?" Lay asked.

"Let me find something..."

Amy looked through her closets and found an old pair of jeans she bought, that was actually for boys, a white t-shirt, and threw them to Lay. "Here."

"Thanks."

 

Amy finished her shower and Lay went in after her. It felt strange that she felt so comfortable near Lay already, but it didn't really matter.

"I'm done showering." Lay walked out of the bathroom, drying his wet hair.

Amy looked up from her laptop and almost dropped it. "Holy-Lay I gave you a shirt, put it on." She hid her eyes with her laptop. "Now."

Lay looked down, his hands still drying his hair. "Oops, habits." He went into the guest room and came back out, wearing a shirt this time.

"Is it safe?"

"Yeah?"

Amy put her laptop down and sighed of relief. "Thank you for being properly clothed in front of me."

"You know, most fangirls will die to see us half ."

"Remember, I'm not a fangirl," she pointed out.

"Are you a fan then?"

Amy thought about it. "I'm not a huge fan...So, I think I'm just a tiny fan."

Lay did a victory dance. "At least you're a fan!"

Amy put a finger over her lips. "Quiet," she whispered. "It's not that late, but Chen and D.O are sleeping. By the way, do they remember what happens the next day...Do I need to give them hangover soup?" She closed for a few seconds. "...Tomorrow is Monday! Won't they-"

"They will be fine. Music classes are cut tomorrow anyway, school starts later than usual."

"Oh yeah..." Amy face palmed, "How could I forget about that?"

"Well I'm going  to sleep, see you in the morning."

"Night." Amy turned back to her laptop, then she turned it off. "I think I'll sleep earlier today." She put her laptop to the side, turned off the lights, and climbed onto the couch. She covered herself with the blankets and cuddled into the couch (which was actually very comfortable) and yawned.

"Goodnight world..."

And she drifted off to dreamland.

~Flower~

Hi guys! This is a bit of a longer chapter, filled with craziness....I mean, I sort of added the 'drunk' cliche scene. To be honest, I was about to just leave them drunk without Amy questioning about them being drunk, but then I realized that they were in high school...

*Sigh* I don't really plan this story so well...Do I? Moving on-

I hope this chapter wasn't too crazy or something. I can't wait for EXO's new drama >< And I feel like I'm getting a bit too much D.O and Chen feels...Aish, I can never choose a bias.

That Miss A part was so random, that's because of my new addiction to that song.

I apologize deerly.

And yes, I spelled it wrong on purpose.

See you soon,

Lynn

P.S: Is this font okay?