Chapter Twenty

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Twenty:

EXO In The Morning

 

Amy woke up to the sound of clatter and humming. She yawned and sat up from the couch. She drowsily opened her eyes and was awaken to a beautiful sight: Lay sweetly singing while making foodHer eyes brightened up and she got off her sleeping area.

"Morning Lay."

Lay turned around with a pan in his hand. "Oh, good morning Sungmi, you're actually up pretty early today."

Amy made her way to the kitchen and sat down on the chair near the counter. "What time is it?," she asked.

"About 7:30 AM."

Amy almost spit out the water she was drinking. "7:30?"

Lay hummed in response and flipped another egg. "I wonder how you wake up so early without an alarm clock. You should teach our members how to do that."

Amy gulped at the wonderful plate of eggs and bacon that were being made. She was so mesmerized, that her mind answered on her own. "Sure."

Lay placed the egg onto a plate and he turned to face Amy with a raised eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yeah." Amy replied absentmindedly, "I'll do a lot of stuff-is the food ready yet?"

Lay chuckled after realizing Amy's weird behavior. "After you wake up D.O and Chen. We'll all eat together."

Amy pouted. "Why?," she whined. "Can't I eat now?"

"No."

"B-" Amy stopped herself after seeing his strict face. "Fine then..." she muttered. She walked up the stairs and first knocked on her bedroom's door. In response, she got light snores. She smiled and gently opened the door, peeking her head in.

"Hullo?" she said in English. She fully opened the door and walked inside. Amy inwardly cooed at the adorable sight in front of her. Chen was snuggling into D.O and D.O's cheeks looked so squishy that she almost pinched them herself. But then she silently laughed after seeing that the two boys were hugging each other while sleeping. 

"You know...EXO isn't that bad I guess." Amy poked D.O's shoulder. "D.O." She whispered. "Wake up."

She got no answer.

So she went to poke Chen's shoulder. "Chen. Wake up."

She got no answer.

Amy sighed, "Why are you guys heavy sleepers?" She semi yelled, "WAKE UP."

No freaking answer.

Amy tried and tried, but the just wouldn't wake up. She tried to pinch D.O's arm, when he pulled her down onto the bed.

"D.-"

Sleeping D.O decided to put Amy in the middle of himself and Chen. Causing Chen to wrap his arms around Amy and his head found a nice place, dangerously close to her face. D.O put his head onto Amy's chest and happily sighed.

Now while D.O and Chen were in happy dream land, Amy's face felt like it was about to burst. If she moved even an inch her face or something would touch their two faces.

"Lay!" Amy called, not too loud, but not quiet. Lay must have incredible hearing, because he rushed up the stairs, only to pause at the open door. His eyes rounded, but then he burst into giggles.

"You-You guys look so cute right now."

Amy rolled her eyes. "Not funny Lay, now help me out!"

Lay tried to stop his laughter. "O-Okay...What am I saying, I need a picture of this." He ran downstairs, leaving Amy in the arms of Chen and D.O.

"I thought you were the nice one..." Amy mumbled. Her voice went higher pitch when she felt D.O's face move more deeper onto her stomach. HOW DID HE MOVE LOWER?!?! 

A few seconds later, Lay came up the stairs again with his phone. "Aw, this is just too cute. Smile Sungmi!"

She bitterly smiled and a flash went off. "Now can you help me out?"

Lay nodded, "Yeah. Here's the trick. Just say this in the future, okay?"

 "Okay..."

"KYUNGSOO AH. SOMEONE IS IN YOUR KIT-"

"WHO THE HELL IS IN MY KITCHEN." D.O shot up from the bed, throwing Amy into a very surprised Chen's arms.

"I will never go into your kitchen." Amy said, looking up at D.O.

"Sungmi? What the?" Chen looked at the girl in his arms.

"Yeah, hi Chen, D.O." Amy greeted. "Now, can I be let go?"

Chen's face turned red and he let go of Amy. "Sorry about that."

Amy shook her head, "It's alright, I'm getting food from Lay." She skipped downstairs, leaving D.O and Chen, very confused. They both turned to Lay for answers.

Lay shrugged, "It's a long story. Go wash up and then come eat, you reek of drinks."

D.O stared at Chen, with wide eyes. (Even though he always looked at that.) "We drank?"

Chen stared at D.O back. "I don't know...Do we?"

The two blinked at each other but started to get ready anyway.

 

D.O's jaw dropped at the information. "We drank alcohol?"

Amy swallowed her eggs, "And you called me to pick you guys up."

"We're sorry Sungmi." Chen apologized.

Amy waved the topic away, "It's fine. At least none of you got really drunk."

"Again." D.O said, "We're sorry."

Amy pointed her fork to D.O. "If you say sorry one more time, I'll be the sorry one."

D.O's mouth opened to say something, but closed it. "Never mind..."

"I'm done!" Amy took her plates and placed it into the sink. She looked at the clock and went to the living room. She booted up her computer and just started to regularly browse YouTube.

"Hey Sungmi!" D.O shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" She shouted back.

"Are we going to school together? Kris says he's going to pick us up!"

Amy thought about it. The cons were just too many. "Thanks for the offer, but no!"

"Okay!"

Amy's voice felt sore from the yelling but shook her head. "Now...Let's check out some EXO songs..."

"Did I just hear EXO?" Chen said.

Amy almost dropped her laptop. "Oh my god-Chen don't scare me like that!"

He smiled, "Sorry, but I heard EXO?"

Amy coughed, "Um, no, nope, nope."

Chen squinted his eyes at her. "Are you lying to me?"

Amy innocently grinned, "No."

Chen looked at her in doubt for a bit, but went back to talking to Lay. Amy sighed of relief and plugged in her headphones. Let's start with 'MAMA'...What a weird title...But 'EXO' is weird by itself so I should have expected it.

 

~Flower~

 

Hullo people! Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to post something before school gets chaotic. It's Sunday and the last day of Spring Break TnT

And my school is making us take a test. On computers. And they said it'll take about two ing months.

SCREW THE WORLD-

On the other hand, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN!!!!! You're 21/22 now and you've grown up so fast!!! And thanks for the gift(?) on Instagram? I mean, a shirtless Suho...Really now?

Anyway, I wish Oh Sehun wonderful birthday wishes and that EXO has a nice celebration!

I apologize for the short chapter (again) and I'll try to sneak in chapters in the future (the next two months). I'm also sorry for any grammar mistakes and stuff like that.

I hope you enjoyed!

See you soon,

Lynn

P.S: Promise is so beautiful, I always cry when it gets to Chanyeol's rap part.

P.S.S: I was in high spirits while writing this chapter. Blame the Thai ice tea.